http://gamingtrend.com
November 25, 2014, 11:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F/S: Bioshock Infinite (PS3) + original Bioshock + ME3 or SSX. *GONE*  (Read 493 times)
Gratch
Gaming Trend Senior Member

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2013, 03:44:46 AM »

*GONE, TRADED IN*

Just finished it, great game.  Perfect condition, manual and case.  Includes the original Bioshock on the disc as well.  $45 shipped.

I'll also throw in a freebie, either Mass Effect 3 (PS3) or the new SSX (360)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:13:03 PM by Gratch » Logged

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 07:22:36 PM »

No one?  Damn, you guys are brutal.

Going back to Gamestop tomorrow if no one claims it.

Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 04:35:41 PM »

The problem is most games drop to $15 off within a couple weeks of release now.  You could also buy the PC version of Bioshock for $46 new on release day.  icon_confused
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 04:45:05 PM »

Quote from: Lordnine on April 14, 2013, 04:35:41 PM

The problem is most games drop to $15 off within a couple weeks of release now.  You could also buy the PC version of Bioshock for $46 new on release day.  icon_confused

I think that's an exaggeration.

Gratch, just curious if you think GS will give you $45 for it.

Ale
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:05:31 PM »

I only posted because I assume he has already traded it in at this point and was hoping to offer some explanation for lack of interest.  Gratch, if you haven't traded it back and want me to delete my post I'm happy too.  As for my statement, I buy most new games from Greemangaming, which almost always offers 20% off on new releases and preorders.  Check out this thread if you donít believe me.

Console titles tend to hold their prices slightly better but I have seen BSI for $15 off already.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 07:13:37 PM »

Quote from: Lordnine on April 14, 2013, 05:05:31 PM

I only posted because I assume he has already traded it in at this point and was hoping to offer some explanation for lack of interest.  Gratch, if you haven't traded it back and want me to delete my post I'm happy too.  As for my statement, I buy most new games from Greemangaming, which almost always offers 20% off on new releases and preorders.  Check out this thread if you donít believe me.

Console titles tend to hold their prices slightly better but I have seen BSI for $15 off already.

On PC, sure...you could get a better discount.  On console, finding it for $45 would probably be a stretch.

Gamestop will give me $39 ($30 + 30% increase if I use it towards another game), which is pretty close to what I was asking and I don't have to pay to ship anything.  I thought that maybe the inclusion of the original + one other game might be an incentive around here...guess not.  I've still got it (haven't dragged myself away from the PC yet today) if anyone's interested in a last minute deal.

I might also be willing to swap it for either the new Tomb Raider or new God of War.

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 08:20:11 PM »

If the extra games were something I'd need I might have jumped (already played ME3 on xbox). But I'm not in an immediate rush to pick up bioshock either.
hitbyambulance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 03:50:53 AM »

my gf would've been interested, if she hadn't already purchased ME3. (but still hasn't started on it, yet)
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 05:51:41 AM »

Quote from: Lordnine on April 14, 2013, 05:05:31 PM

I only posted because I assume he has already traded it in at this point and was hoping to offer some explanation for lack of interest.  Gratch, if you haven't traded it back and want me to delete my post I'm happy too.  As for my statement, I buy most new games from Greemangaming, which almost always offers 20% off on new releases and preorders.  Check out this thread if you donít believe me.

Sorry, I read your post as 'drops to $15'.

Ale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: