http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 06:11:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS BattleLore Board Game (Out of print!)  (Read 801 times)
Eduardo X
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2010, 01:47:52 AM »

I have a barely used copy of BattleLore for sale for $60.

As with most copies of BattleLore, one or two units are a little sad, leaning over too much, but otherwise it's in great condition. In fact, a lot of the card decks haven't even been touched.

PSN ID: EduardoX
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 07:37:14 PM »

That's a very good price Eduardo and if I didn't already own it and many of it's expansions I'd buy it. If you don't get any takers, I'd recommend listing it on boardgamegeek.com where the current lowest price is $62 and the highest $145. If anyone here is interested in this boardgame - it's currently out of print, with the new publisher -Fantasy Flight Games- slated to do a reprint some time in 2011. That said, FFG has stated if they republished it with the contents of the original, they would have to charge $150 per game. Therefore their reprint won't feature nearly as much content as the original. For anyone who's never seen the game, the original manual is a pure work of art and IMO easily worth $30 alone.
El-Producto

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:25:02 PM »

Yeah great game.

I've sold OOP games on ebay for a ton of cash.

"Goonies never say die"
Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »

I think I might stab myself for selling it last year for about $50.  And that included one of the expansions.  crybaby
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 11:00:42 PM »

Quote from: Mithridates on December 15, 2010, 08:55:24 PM

I think I might stab myself for selling it last year for about $50.  And that included one of the expansions.  crybaby

Meh, last year was before FFG announced they couldn't reprint it in it's original form and content and new copies could still be found at some LGS. Selling a preowned copy w/expansion for $50 at that time wasn't too bad considering the original cost of the game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: