http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 10:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS 360: Dark Souls  (Read 461 times)
kratz
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2012, 04:07:48 AM »

It's about 4 hours old, and was brand new earlier today.

$23, shipped.
Roman

XboxLive: RomyBolognaPony

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »

don't give up - its an amazing game!!!

Xbox Live Gamertag: RomyBolognaPony
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 04:10:31 PM »

It's like beating my head against a wall.  I just don't have time.

I'm in the first area after leaving the prison or whatever that place is... if I go one way, I run into skeletons which I literally cannot kill.  If I go the other way I end up in this city of the undead or something... I go along fine for a while, but then I have to fight through a bunch of guys only to get to the top of a wall and hit a boss, which I've made it to ONCE, and he destroyed me in seconds, which is fine for a boss the first time, I guess... except that I then have to go back through all of those other dudes again to get to him, there is no save point near the boss, which is idiotic... so I'm reduced to just grinding away at the same enemies over, and over, and over, and over again so I can try to slowly level up enough to make it to the boss... on what planet is that fun?
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 08:07:54 PM »

Quote from: kratz on October 02, 2012, 04:10:31 PM

It's like beating my head against a wall.  I just don't have time.

I'm in the first area after leaving the prison or whatever that place is... if I go one way, I run into skeletons which I literally cannot kill.  If I go the other way I end up in this city of the undead or something... I go along fine for a while, but then I have to fight through a bunch of guys only to get to the top of a wall and hit a boss, which I've made it to ONCE, and he destroyed me in seconds, which is fine for a boss the first time, I guess... except that I then have to go back through all of those other dudes again to get to him, there is no save point near the boss, which is idiotic... so I'm reduced to just grinding away at the same enemies over, and over, and over, and over again so I can try to slowly level up enough to make it to the boss... on what planet is that fun?

Welcome to Dark Souls!  That is literally the entire game.  ENJOY!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: