http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 01:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: Resident Evil 5 PS 3 mint $25 gets it sent to you  (Read 1230 times)
outfit79
Gaming Trend Reader

Rollin on Titanium

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2009, 05:30:57 PM »

I have for sale Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 for the PS 3.. I played the games until I maxed out .. They are in Mint condition. I am selling Resident Evil 5 for $25  that includes shipping ..and I will ship with USPS.... I take Paypal just let me know through email.. [email protected]
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 06:49:51 PM by outfit79 » Logged

Quit being boring, Live it Up!!!!
Chaz
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »

Woah.  That text sure is blue.

farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 06:51:59 PM »

outfit79 great to have you on board. 

It would be great to get your perspective on these games in the "console gaming" forum.  More voices are always appreciated.

Eduardo X

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »

I'd be interested in SF4 if you had a few other posts outside this thread. How did you find Gaming Trend? Look around, there's a lot to like!

PSN ID: EduardoX
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 06:40:47 PM »

I think they're asking because your first (and only) posts have been in this thread.  In the past, the board has been spammed and otherwise abused by people looking to drive traffic and sales rather than contributing to the board as a whole.  In general, our denizens are fairly trusting, but trust has to be earned.

outfit79
Gaming Trend Reader

Rollin on Titanium

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 04:57:06 AM »

i got you....  nod

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »

Quote from: outfit79 on May 02, 2009, 05:17:22 PM

LMAO......  WOW...   How did i find Gaming TREND????  Do you ask that to every new person on the forum ? Listen I'm a gamer so there are a couple of sites or forums that I go to, didn't think this was a first date , so to speak.  As far a posting on the other topics, when I see one that catches my eye I will be sure to chime in...  Anyway with all that said the games are still for sale and I only take paypal.... Contact me @ [email protected] if intrested... and I will give you the info needed  to my account..

Just so you're aware we have established a new rule regarding trading/selling stuff here at GT.

You can view them here

Since you posted this offer prior to establishing this rule, now known as the outfit79 trading rule Tongue, it wouldn't be fair to apply it to you.  However we encourage you to participate in the forums first before trading.  Please don't take it as an insult, it's just everyone feels comfortable trading from established members, instead of someone who we do not know.  I'm sure you understand, and it's not personal.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »

Hey outfit, you interested in any trades? If so, is PS3 your only game platform, or do you play others (such as 360, PC etc)?

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
outfit79
Gaming Trend Reader

Rollin on Titanium

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 03:55:00 AM »

Street Fighter 4 SOLD.........  Thanks Scraper   thumbsup

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 05:06:48 PM »

I got SF IV in the mail today Outfit. Thx for the fast trade.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
outfit79
Gaming Trend Reader

Rollin on Titanium

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »

I want to make sure that the thread is posted right.....    Resident Evil 5 is being sold for $25 and that includes shipping and all that good sttuff.... Payment is to be made by paypal.  If you live outside the US we will have to talk about the shipping price, but I promise to keep it low.... contact me @ [email protected]

Darren8r

I like video games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 07:29:24 PM »

I have a friend who is looking into buying RE5, I'll ask him if he would like to take you up on the trade instead!

Now Playing: Skyrim
PS3: Darrenzo- (don't forget the dash at the end)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: