http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 08:05:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have any toddler videos for trade or sell?  (Read 1312 times)
Xmann
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Ironman in training

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2004, 10:37:11 AM »

Kind of an odd request but my almost 2 year old is absolutely head over hills in love with Thomas the Tank Engine and the Wiggles.  We get the Wiggles of course because of Disney so it's not as important as Thomas who we rarely see.
I'd love to get some Thomas videos if possible.  Anyone got any your kids have outgrown?

Qbe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 02:22:35 PM »

Best Buy has "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" on the $5.99 rack.  It's different from the regular Thomas videos--it has live actors in addition to the model trains--but is pretty good.  My boys like it just as well as the narrator-only videos.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 02:36:05 PM »

I'm sure we've got some Bob the Builder, Dora, and Veggie Tales videos (VHS tapes).  You could have them for the price of shipping if you'd like.
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 05:38:36 PM »

We've got a ton of thomas stuff....can't part with them yet though, cause my son loves them.  We buy them at either Sam's Club or Costco...they carry a 3 pack DVD for $20.  We've bought him about 5 of those 3 packs.
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 08:40:30 PM »

thanks for all the responses.  Noah love Thomas but we only catch it like once a month on PBS here.  we will definitely check out Best Buy and Sams.  i appreciate the offer warning on your videos but i was really looking for Thomas.

Zero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 04:52:13 PM »

Xmann....if you can't find it, let me know...on my next trip to either costco/sam's club I can see if its available and buy them for you and ship them.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 10:13:58 PM »

Have you tried the Baby Einstein series? My son loves em. smile

Not willing to part with em though; he's 15mo and both he(and my wife) would kill me slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2004, 01:57:40 AM »

thanks for the offer zero, very kind of you.  i actually took a look on ebay and there's several decent deals on video packages for auction.  i'll get back with you guys if i need anything.
thanks again for all the responses.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: