http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 05:27:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday circulars: Best Buy, Toys r Us, Circuit City - 2-fers  (Read 992 times)
mytocles
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2005, 07:11:45 PM »

in the Sunday circulars:  several 2-fers, some better than others, depending on who's near you or if you shop online:

Best Buy, 2/ $25, various games regularly 19.99, says: "over 100 titles to choose from in store and online...all PS2 Greatest Hits, Xbox Platinum Hits, and GameCube Player's choice."

Toys r Us, 2/ $30, ps2 games:  mx unleashed, harvest moon save the homeland, evolution virtua fighter,  GTA VC, outlaw golf 2, espn college hoops 2k5, the simpson's hit & run.

Circuit City, 2/ $30, various games regularly 19.99 - says "all PS2 Greatest Hits, Xbox Platinum Hits, and GameCube Player's Choice games" - examples are GTA VC, Jak II, Animal Crossing, Ratchet/ Clank going commander, lots more shown.

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 08:18:54 PM »

GTA:VC, which I never played, seems awfully tempting at 15$.

also, there are lots of great deals on movies coming out on Tuesday, like the INcredibles, St:First Contact Directors edition, and many more. I saw a full list at CAG, I am just too lazy to repost it smile
RightBastard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 12:53:32 AM »

Just got back from BB where I gobbled up the last copy of Wind Waker and Animal Crossing for ~$28 using the 2-fer-25 .  Not a bad deal at all.  Hurray for me.

I am amendable to criticism but only within the sphere of what I am trying to do.
Flannery O'Connor
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: