http://gamingtrend.com
July 24, 2014, 06:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for best price on a Game Cube. Used or New.  (Read 1274 times)
mikeg
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: December 29, 2004, 10:59:25 PM »

I went to game rush today and they will sell me a platinum brand new one for $79 (that's tax and all), but I was wondering if anyone knew of a better deal.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 02:46:27 AM »

that's a pretty solid deal. However you could check out all your local Sears and see if they have the Metroid Prime bundle in stock, it's 50 bucks on clearance brand new...

For the most part a new one is 99 bucks new and about 60 used.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 02:35:07 PM »

The holiday bundle that we had at Target was a platinum cube, 2 platinum controllers and Mario Kart all for $99.  Pretty friggin sweet deal to me.  There should still be some around and I think some other stores had the same bundle (although I'm not sure which ones or if all of them did).

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 07:00:43 PM »

Fry's had a plat, 2 controllers, Madden 2k2, PN03, Turok, a 4th game for $99.  

i don't have the ad in front of me, or i would have the full details, like whether it came with a mem card.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 12:03:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tebunker"
that's a pretty solid deal. However you could check out all your local Sears and see if they have the Metroid Prime bundle in stock, it's 50 bucks on clearance brand new...

For the most part a new one is 99 bucks new and about 60 used.

i just checked the sears and while they had the bundle, it still rang up at $100.  i would have got it for $50, and a few games for the wife.  too bad though.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
hitbyambulance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 10:26:16 AM »

i can get a refurb'd GC for about $50, if you're interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: