http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 05:30:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K-Mart's sale prices on games - some great deals  (Read 1059 times)
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2007, 02:21:46 AM »

This is a your mileage might vary sorta thing but I was in K-Mart last week (which I almost never do but I heard about some deals) and they had Kameo marked as $7.90 and it rang up at $4.90 and Baten Kaitos Origins for around $7.  Tonight I went back and they had Prey for 360 marked for $15 and it rang up for $4.90 and Perfect Dark Zero was marked $7 and rang up at $4.90.

Pretty awesome prices for some average to above-average games.
IamChuckles
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »

I second that.  On Sunday I purchased Kameo for $4.90, Perfect Dark Zero for $4.90, and Amped 3 for $7.00.  They still had Prey, Star Trek Legacy, MotoGP 06 and a couple of others but I didn't scan those.  I may go back for Prey and to see what the others ring up.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »

Man, those are some great deals.  I was pretty lukewarm on Kameo but it's a steal at that price and I've heard nothing but outstanding things about BKO. 
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »

thanks for the news.  i'll take a look next time i'm around

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 09:05:15 PM »

If someone could pick me up a copy of Baten Kaitos Origins for that price for me, I'd be willing to pay them back plus shipping.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »

Well, my kmart is sketchy as hell and frightens me... but for those prices I might give it a try. Sale prices actually posted anywhere online?

Oh, and if you get what the others scan for I'd be very interested in hearing what they were...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 09:20:18 PM by Azhag » Logged
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 04:19:26 AM »

got a good run at the 2nd store i went to.  grabbed kameo, pdz for $5, just cause for 8 and st: legacy for 7.  if you go, you should also check the ps2 section.  i grabbed a copy of rogue galaxy for 7 as well.

there was some oddness though.  the copy of gun, marked with a yellow tag at 20 rang up at 40.  i laughed and took my 5 games for $35 (after tax) home. 

no clearance gc games whatsoever.  they had a few other 360 games marked, topspin 2 i think and something else.  they also had a few copies of the ones i grabbed if anyone really wants one.  lmk and i'll pick them up for you.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 07:15:47 AM »

So are these games in a clearance section or marked at all, or do you have to get them to open the cases and scan them to even check what the prices are?

Sandwiches do fix everything.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »

When I went they had 2 large bins with all the games stuffed inside.

Oh and they had Gun for 360 and the sticker said $28 but when I asked the guy to ring it up it showed up as $59.  He just mumbled something sheepishly and told me I could have it for $28 if I wanted.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 03:47:57 PM »

Well, I stopped by my local KMart and they didn't even have a bin.  All of the games mentioned that I saw were still in the lock-up case and marked as $39.99 or whatever.  I didn't bother to try and track anybody down and get them to open it, though.

If anybody finds a copy of Amped 3 for that clearance price ($5-7) I'd be happy to pay for the game, tax and shipping. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on October 31, 2007, 03:47:57 PM

Well, I stopped by my local KMart and they didn't even have a bin.  All of the games mentioned that I saw were still in the lock-up case and marked as $39.99 or whatever.  I didn't bother to try and track anybody down and get them to open it, though.

If anybody finds a copy of Amped 3 for that clearance price ($5-7) I'd be happy to pay for the game, tax and shipping. 

This is exactly how my Kmarts are.  Same for our Targets when people post about those great deals. 

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: