http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 06:25:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Audio books Overstock Promo ($10 each)  (Read 234 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2012, 02:44:53 AM »

For those who haven't had the pleasure of experiencing a Graphic Audio book, they have a few cd sets on sale for $10 each:

http://www.graphicaudio.net/c-214-cd-overstock-promo.aspx

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 03:40:13 AM »

Can you recommend any of them in particular?

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:32:16 PM »

Out of the overstock list, the only two I have are Outlanders Satan's seed and the first book in the Dragon Age Trilogy.

If I were going to recommend between just those two, I'd say go with the Dragon Age Trilogy. I ordered the second two books at the $10 price (shipping was a bit high IMO) looking forward to the conclusion.
My favorite GA book to date is DC Comics Infinite Crisis - one hell of a "movie in your mind"! It starts out right off the bat with a "Holy shit!" moment. (Not on the promo though.)

Going to order the first 2 books in Vatta's War (Trading in Danger) come pay day as well.. hopefully they keep this overstock promo going for a bit longer!

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: