http://gamingtrend.com
September 22, 2014, 12:39:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go Gamer Madness Sale  (Read 2005 times)
Gwen
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2005, 02:15:27 PM »

check out Go Gamer Madness sale starting today.

Fallout 1 & 2
Planescape Torment & Soulbringer
Rage of Mages 1 & 2

Each for $2.90

Heck, sell them on ebay and make a profit if you've already enjoyed them.

We can't all be heros.  Some of us have to sit on the curb and clap as they pass by.
Qbe
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 07:21:39 PM »

Icewind Dale 2 is $5.90 as well.  At these prices, these games are steals.  I wish that I didn't already have them so that I could buy them again.  Well, almost.
Greggy_D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 11:59:03 PM »

EVERYONE should order Planescape and Fallout at these prices.  That's unbelievable.
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 06:29:55 AM »

I already have Planescape, but I ordered it just to get the two disc version smile
Qbe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 02:06:07 PM »

Don't overlook Soulbringer.  It's a good game too.
Jancelot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 04:53:52 PM »

I also really enjoyed Rage of Mages back in the day.  The voice acting is  a bit campy, but they made me laugh.
Kermy
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 03:56:35 AM »

Ordered Planescape. Been a day and it still says order hasn't been processed yet. Anyone get their orders shipped yet or even processed?
Gwen
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 05:39:25 PM »

Kermy, I ordered Planescape on Jan 19.  It arrived 2 day Fed Exp this morning.

We can't all be heros.  Some of us have to sit on the curb and clap as they pass by.
gamesman222
Welcome to Gaming Trend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2005, 11:06:39 PM »

I bought the planescape bundle and fallout bundle at Amazon a few weeks back. The Planescape was $2.79 and the Fallout was $1.59. Shipping was $3.79 first class mail. I almost exclusively shop at Amazon now for games as pricing is excellent and Amazon guarantee's my purchase and that I am happy. I have ordered five times from go gamer and three out of five of those times I got import editions of software to which when I called the publisher was told that the us support division wont support it and i never should have bought it so i gave up on the place. With amazon shipping is way cheaper anyway. Amazon has fallout now at $3.59 + $3.79 versis $2.50 + $5.99. I like the fact amazon guarantees my buying there and most of the sellers give me support if i have problems. With go gamer when i had a problem with rome total war it took them 8 days to email be back and told me to look on the web and email the game maker for support. Emailing them got me no response so i called them only to be told i got ripped off and bought an import that the us division wont support. At amazon i have bought alot of games, even older ones and when i have problems the sellers have really bent over backwards to help me or even allow me to send it back for exchange or refund. for new release games they are at amazon too and if you look you will see that most of the time the other sellers have a better price than gogamer.
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2005, 09:16:10 PM »

Quote from: "gamesman222"
Amazon has fallout now at $3.59 + $3.79 versis $2.50 + $5.99.

Or you can select GoGamer's Dirt Cheap Shipping for $1.99.  If the deal was still available.  Which it's not.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: