http://gamingtrend.com
November 20, 2014, 09:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free software and games!  (Read 3192 times)
Zero
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2006, 09:15:56 PM »

I've been using this site for the past month and so far, they actually have GREAT software for FREE.  There has been no catch, I haven't gotten any spam, I haven't gotten any spyware...and I've download at least 12 software so far!

I want to share this with you, since today they are giving away BlindWrite (a great game backup utility!).

Click here for the site

Click here for the BlindWrite software (its good only for 12-26-06 so get it now!)

They also have a game software giveaway...

Click here for the game software

Click here for Real Ball (a fun little block type game- offer good only for 12-26-06)

Remember that they have NEW software and game EVERYDAY!  Enjoy everyone!
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 08:24:38 AM »

Thanks for the link.  I've tried all the games since 12/26, and other than the first one (Realball, which wouldn't run), they've all worked fine, and I haven't had any problems with the site or seen any evidence of anything untoward.  The games are older, but still fun, and you can't beat the price slywink

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 08:37:57 AM »

Quote from: EddieA on December 30, 2006, 08:24:38 AM

Thanks for the link.  I've tried all the games since 12/26, and other than the first one (Realball, which wouldn't run), they've all worked fine, and I haven't had any problems with the site or seen any evidence of anything untoward.  The games are older, but still fun, and you can't beat the price slywink

I appreciate that someone has found some great stuff from there!  I was beginning to worry - 100+ views and not a peep from anyone!  I've download a good number of "utility" software from them.  Everything from a video editor (that I can use to to cut out commercials easily from my recorded shows) to an MP3 tag editor.  The game stuff is still hit or miss...but hey, for free - is great!
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 08:40:32 AM »

BTW - the game they have right now is called "Last Galaxy Heroes" - graphic looks decent.  Downloading now to test it out  icon_biggrin

stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 08:45:23 AM »

I have them both bookmarked!  Thanks for the links.  I wish I had not missed RoboTask yesterday.  Sounds like a useful utility.  I'm sure I can find something similar, or just write a batch file, but it reminded me of something I need to do.

I dig the simple games as well.  Perfect time-wasters.

Thanks again!

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 08:58:24 AM »

Thanks Stiffler!

OK...quick review on today's game.  Its similar to a 3D Space invader.  Imagine yourself in a tank shooting at aliens coming at in a left/right zig zag pattern.  In a straight forward line.  Eh...simple and it was OK.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 09:01:13 AM »

Quote from: Zero on December 30, 2006, 08:58:24 AM

OK...quick review on today's game.  Its similar to a 3D Space invader.  Imagine yourself in a tank shooting at aliens coming at in a left/right zig zag pattern.  In a straight forward line.  Eh...simple and it was OK.

dang it, I was hoping it was going to be more along the lines of the latest incarnation of Battlezone....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
deadzone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 02:46:40 PM »

Cool!  Thanks a bunch for the links and the heads up!   icon_biggrin  I loves me some legal free stuff!   icon_cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: