http://gamingtrend.com
September 22, 2014, 04:32:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EBGames/Gamestop Game Days Sale  (Read 869 times)
Jimmy the Fish
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 06:03:02 PM »

Anyone notice that EBGames/Gamestop is having a sale until June 17?

http://www.ebgames.com/gs/gamedays/

There are some pretty decent deals to be had, including a fair number of movies on UMD for $4.99.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 06:39:07 PM »

Oh wow, a co-worker has expressed interest in playing some Rise of Nations after work - and I had gotten rid of the game.

Thankfully, there's a copy in a store by me.  The trade-off, of course, is actually going INTO the store and withstanding the onslaught of "what game are you looking forward to?  oh, Madden?  Boy, you'd better pre-order that one..." like they'll have a lack of copies.  I'll decline, respectfully, get an "...ooookaaaaaay..." and 5-10 minutes later (including the time I stood in front of the counter when they were talking about whatever) I'll walk out, thankful to get the hell out of there.

TheMissingLink on PSN
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 06:58:41 PM »

Quote from: TheMissingLink on June 06, 2007, 06:39:07 PM

Oh wow, a co-worker has expressed interest in playing some Rise of Nations after work - and I had gotten rid of the game.

Thankfully, there's a copy in a store by me.  The trade-off, of course, is actually going INTO the store and withstanding the onslaught of "what game are you looking forward to?  oh, Madden?  Boy, you'd better pre-order that one..." like they'll have a lack of copies.  I'll decline, respectfully, get an "...ooookaaaaaay..." and 5-10 minutes later (including the time I stood in front of the counter when they were talking about whatever) I'll walk out, thankful to get the hell out of there.

You know you aren't going to play an RTS more than like...5 times if you are lucky. RON is fairly long and involved too. I give you four matches till you quit and regret the puchase TML.  ninja
javahead

Coffee is Murder!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 07:10:05 PM »

Quote from: Calvin on June 06, 2007, 06:58:41 PM

Quote from: TheMissingLink on June 06, 2007, 06:39:07 PM

You know you aren't going to play an RTS more than like...5 times if you are lucky. RON is fairly long and involved too. I give you four matches till you quit and regret the puchase TML.  ninja
For $5? I think you can't regret too much for that price.

Yes, except hookers, fine.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 07:26:59 PM by javahead » Logged

Jesters Do It Till Ya Smile!
          \|/ ____ \|/
        ~@_/ Oo \_@~
          /_( \__/ )_\
             \__U_/
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »

I've played RON in the past...a couple...times...

Some co-workers get together and play against they computer.  They swear that it's fun.  We shall see.

TheMissingLink on PSN
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »

It's a B2G1 free sale on all used stuff until june 9th now. 

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: