http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 05:36:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bestbuy deal interactions  (Read 987 times)
ChrisGwinn
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2004, 04:51:26 PM »

Dec 11th is the last day to cash in Best Buy Bucks given out during the McDonalds promotion.  I have a few of them, but not quite enough to drop WoW into my "just buy it" category.  It's also a "preferred customer's weekend", where I can get 10% off of PC Games.  Then there's the ever-popular gamer's gift card coupon with the $5 off.  

Does anyone know which of these I can use together?  

My guess is that they'll take the BBBs with the preferred customer coupon, but I'd rather not drive there and find out that they won't.

This may be more appropriate for EBG, since it's a question about deals instead of an actual deal.  Fell free to move it.
wankerjr
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 10:07:22 PM »

Quote from: "ChrisGwinn"
Dec 11th is the last day to cash in Best Buy Bucks given out during the McDonalds promotion.  I have a few of them, but not quite enough to drop WoW into my "just buy it" category.  It's also a "preferred customer's weekend", where I can get 10% off of PC Games.  Then there's the ever-popular gamer's gift card coupon with the $5 off.  

Does anyone know which of these I can use together?  

My guess is that they'll take the BBBs with the preferred customer coupon, but I'd rather not drive there and find out that they won't.

This may be more appropriate for EBG, since it's a question about deals instead of an actual deal.  Fell free to move it.

Yes you can combine the BBB with either coupon.

How does this work again?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: