http://gamingtrend.com
August 22, 2014, 12:21:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BB price question  (Read 800 times)
Vinda-Lou
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2005, 01:55:09 PM »

The Best Buy near me has many older games that are hard to find new.  Such as "Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic" "Tron 2.0" "Homeworld 2" and even older hint guides like Neverwinter Nights and the expansions, Vampire, etc.  Thing is, the prices are regular priced.  If I found Homeworld 2 new at EB it would be about 10 bucks.  BB has Tron for 50 dollars!  And the hint guides are full priced.

So my question is, are the tag prices always the same at the register, or are they in reality less than what the tag says?  I went to the website to check inventory, and Tron 2.0 isn't even listed.  So please save me a 40 minute round trip if you know the answer.  Thanks.
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 02:35:03 PM »

The GameStop where I work usually has the items as Active or Delisted in the the register. Active means that we would be getting more and Delisted means that no more new ones would be coming in. Usually with guides and accessories, especially lately, when the item is Delisted we put a X% off on it to clear it out. Usually 30-50% off the original price. When the register price drops to $0.01 we pitch the guides.

Ask a somewhat knowledgeable looking person there to see if they can find the status of the item.

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 06:19:55 PM »

Just take it to a register and ask them to scan it for a price check.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: