Brooke Burke KINDA hot?!?!?

Started by whiteboyskim, June 17, 2004, 07:11:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

whiteboyskim

Are you insane, Loren? "Scorching Hot" I believe is the phrase that should have been used in your post. I'd prove it too, but since I'm at work I ain't lookin' on Google just yet. :D
Behold the glory of my wildly outdated blog that I ignore!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.

AgtFox

I said "pretty hot" not "kinda hot".  I've seen her on Wild On from time to time.
Xbox Live: AgtFox

Nth Power

Yes, Brooke Burke is definitely hot.

Could there be any relation to our CG Director, Ron Burke?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr

Knightshade Dragon

Flattery will get you nowhere. ;)

Besides, this is more my speed:
Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS4 Tag: GamingTrend

whiteboyskim

Nice find, KD, but the chick who's dating Bruce Willis don't qualify as "Brooke Burke". :D
Behold the glory of my wildly outdated blog that I ignore!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.

Knightshade Dragon

In my opinion, Brooke Burns is hotter than Brooke Burke.  Granted, I think I'll have to just block out that she is dating Bruce "Hudson Hawk" Willis.
Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend

stiffler

Hey, I liked Hudson Hawk!  Made my mom take me to the theater to see it.  She was disgusted by it and I couldn't figure out why she thought it was so bad.  I haven't watched it since so I still have nothing but fond memories.

I was big into "Moonlighting" as a kid, which is probably why I wanted to go so bad. :oops:

Did you know Willis is in "Sin City," based on the Frank Miller comics?  I just checked out the cast in that movie.  Wow, that's a heck of a lot of people I've heard of.
Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler

Fellow

Hudson Hawk is highly underrated. The movie has an excellent blend of everything, IMHO. Me and my buddies used to watch it repeatedly back in the day. Those were some good times.  :D
X360 Gamertag: LuckyFellow
PS3: Fellow
Nintendo Wii: 2484 8443 5009 9425

Knightshade Dragon

I just don't know you anymore....
Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend

Nth Power

It's funny, I remember Hudson Hawk not being that bad.  Granted, that was years ago when I was a young teen, so I would probably think differently if I saw it today.  I doubt I'll ever see it again in this lifetime, though.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr

happydog

The 5th Element easily makes up for Hudson Hawk.

Oh... and I wouldn't kick either of the Brooks out of bed. But I would kick one of the Burkes out of bed. :)
LiveTAG: happydog

Go Up