http://gamingtrend.com
August 21, 2014, 08:34:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] South Park: The Stick of Truth Pre-order $47.99  (Read 326 times)
Greggy_D
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2014, 01:10:03 AM »

Pre-order the PC version from Gamefly for $47.99. Use coupon code FEB20OFF. The game activates on Steam.

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-south-park-the-stick-of-truth/5007473
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 07:37:03 PM »

2game.com has it for 20 percent off... but then you can add the code
SPARK15OFF
for another 15 percent off for a grand total of about 35 bucks.   

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 02:42:44 PM »

Okay, don't order from 2game.com...ever.  3 days after release and I've still to get my key.  They offered me a refund on Monday when they said the wouldn't have them in time for preload.  Then on Tuesday, they told me their shipment of keys wouldn't be out until Thursday.  Well, this is Thursday.  No response to help tickets and no sign of my key.  This place is either a scam site, or they just don't have their act together.  In either instance, I would advise not ordering from them.

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 04:58:25 PM »

Gah, that sucks Hepcat.  Hopefully you either get your key or a refund soon.

For anyone still looking, for the next day you can get it for $45 through GreenManGaming, which is reputable:  http://blog.playfire.com/2014/03/25-off-south-park-stick-of-truth.html

EDIT: actually, it looks like that link has changed since I last looked at it.  In North America you now only get $13 in credit rather than the 25% off.  Huh.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:00:21 PM by EngineNo9 » Logged

Sandwiches do fix everything.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 02:20:26 PM »

I'm going to stick with Greenmangaming, getgames and gamersgate from now on, as well as amazon.  

They finally got my key to me late yesterday afternoon...but only after sending me an erroneous email telling me my key had been shipped out via Royal Mail and to expect it in 6 to 12 business days.  When I blew my top over that, they apologized and said it was yet another technical error on their part.

So, they're legit...they're just not very good at what they do.  I stick to my earlier advice and say they're not worth it.

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 10:00:06 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on March 07, 2014, 02:20:26 PM

I'm going to stick with Greenmangaming, getgames and gamersgate from now on, as well as amazon.  

They finally got my key to me late yesterday afternoon...but only after sending me an erroneous email telling me my key had been shipped out via Royal Mail and to expect it in 6 to 12 business days.  When I blew my top over that, they apologized and said it was yet another technical error on their part.

So, they're legit...they're just not very good at what they do.  I stick to my earlier advice and say they're not worth it.

I have a feeling they are operating out of someones garage and they will more than likely stay in the garage.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: