http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 06:57:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Best Buy] YMMV - Rift 60 day time cards for 7.49  (Read 339 times)
hepcat
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2012, 04:06:05 PM »

Stopped by Best Buy this morning for some stuff and noticed the rapidly dwindling PC games section had a few 60 day time cards for Rift.  One of them was marked down to 7.49 from 29.99.  When I asked if the other one was too, the clerk said she'd price match.  But even when she rang up the one that DIDN'T have the 7.49 sticker, it was still half off the normal price at 14.99....although she price matched it to the lower price.  I don't know if this is because Rift is going Free to Play in the near future, or if it's just a best buy clearance in progress, but if it's the latter, go stock up while you have the chance.  I remember liking Rift but not wanting to pay 15 bucks a month for it (or whatever it was at the time).  Now I can revisit for a couple months, then take a break and do it again later.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 06:59:36 PM by hepcat » Logged

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Isgrimnur
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 05:59:56 PM »

You had me confused.  Might want to drop the S, as I was wondering how I missed an MMO based on the PnP RPG title.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: