I find it hard to answer since I've bailed on so much tv in the past two years. I put down Quantico for my response, I liked the idea somewhat and the lead actress with that long dark hair was in all ways my type but the story lines involving rookie FBI agents was too over the top for me.
For me the more interesting question is what TV programs have you not bailed on but should? Two immediately come to mind.
First up "The Walking Dead"
- Zombie attacks are pointless for the most part and I'll ffwd past them as nobody of note ever seems to get off'ed and there is no suspense to the final outcome
- Tired of the constant switching between locations during a season and the timeline of the season being a week or so
- Rehashing the basic story over and over, get to new place, find friends, find enemies, lose new place to massive zombie attack, next season
- No actual plan beyond survival, what is the end game here? If it's just more of the same thing why do I need to see anymore?
- Related to the location switches, some main characters disappear for long parts of the season and may as well be dead, no spoiler because who knows who reads these things but the death of a main character is lessened when some other main players are off screen for such a long time I'm like "hmm is ** dead? eh does it matter anyways?
So why stick around? Not sure but I can watch an hour long episode of TWD in about 10 minutes or less stopping only for certain characters I like to watch still.
Second is "The Big Bang Theory"
No need for a list on this one, it just isn't funny at all anymore. No funny nerd culture jokes, no cool science jokes etc. I guess I stick with it just because I am curious to see how low it can go (relative to me of course, it still seems to be popular overall)