I can't believe how much of a mess this game is. And the fact they released a patch so quickly is a sign of it. Especially the fact game lags on a high-end computer system, which I'm using. Didn't they run optimization on this code?
1) In tutorial, the Stockpile placement can't happen because the footprint for placing it never appears.
2) Free Play and Defending a Castle Siege end instantly with defeat!
3) Kingmaker won't go past the setup screen and none of the buttons do anything. If anything it looks like a multiplayer setup screen.
4) Multiplayer never connects and from what I hear its a complete joke with so many bugs and missing features!
5) Combat is a chaotic zergfest with a horrible ui for trying to control things. AI is a joke too.
6) The load time at game startup is for what? Compiling the game on my computer because it wasn't finished by the developers?
7) The lack of options in terms of key bindings and such in-game is a joke as well!
I'm not even going to bother ranting about how dated the graphic engine is despite it being such a resource hog!
They rushed this game out the door. It should not be on shelves in this pathetic state!!! I wonder what the reviewers were smoking or bribe with, giving it anything over a 50 percent approval rating.