http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 10:21:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking a specific matching (?) game (iOS)...  (Read 322 times)
rittchard
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:45:46 PM »

A little while ago I saw a lady playing what looked like a matching game on her iPad.  I've played many of these games but I don't think I've ever seen one quite like this.  Instead of a fixed screen like pretty much every one I've played, it seemed like she was scrolling around all over the place and just touching stuff to make it go away (so I don't think it was a swap type of match but I could be wrong).  I've searched through the store for "jewel" and "matching games" but haven't found anything that seemed right.

Anyone have any ideas, or maybe have a wife that plays a lot of these who might know?

Thanks!
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:54:31 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on June 17, 2014, 05:45:46 PM

A little while ago I saw a lady playing what looked like a matching game on her iPad.  I've played many of these games but I don't think I've ever seen one quite like this.  Instead of a fixed screen like pretty much every one I've played, it seemed like she was scrolling around all over the place and just touching stuff to make it go away (so I don't think it was a swap type of match but I could be wrong).  I've searched through the store for "jewel" and "matching games" but haven't found anything that seemed right.

Anyone have any ideas, or maybe have a wife that plays a lot of these who might know?

Thanks!

It looked like a family game, right?  Maybe google "touching stuff family jewel wife swap" and see what turns up?
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 06:23:59 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on June 17, 2014, 05:54:31 PM

Thanks!

It looked like a family game, right?  Maybe google "touching stuff family jewel wife swap" and see what turns up?

lmao!!!
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 06:51:57 PM »

Got nothing.  Sorry.  You could try looking on http://appcrawlr.com/ and seeing if you can find it by the pictures.  I didn't see anything that looked like what you were talking about.

Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 04:34:23 AM »

Quote from: rittchard on June 17, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on June 17, 2014, 05:54:31 PM

Thanks!

lmao!!!

BEST WORDS EVER SPOKEN!
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 02:36:51 PM »

Bet this isn't what you were looking for but it does look fun.

http://www.appspy.com/feature/8743/hands-on-with-pick-a-pet-the-match-3-puzzler-with-a-cutesy-twist

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »

This just came out, so it's probably not it, but there's a multiplayer version of minesweeper with an infinite board called A Few Billion Square Tiles.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: