http://gamingtrend.com
December 23, 2014, 01:42:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PS Vita Impressions! Price drop! Casual Edition! Vita TV!  (Read 43085 times)
Destructor
Special Project Group
Gaming Trend Senior Member

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: February 20, 2012, 11:25:35 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 20, 2012, 07:49:46 PM

Quote from: The Grue on February 20, 2012, 06:07:56 PM

Quote from: msduncan on February 20, 2012, 05:03:57 PM

Actually it seems if Wifi is on, it doesn't work.    Very strange.
So if WiFi is on, but not connected to a WiFi network, your 3G doesn't work?
Correct.    I had Wifi on and no joinable Wifi network available and could not get on 3G.   Turn it off and 3G starts working.

This actually makes some sense if you look at the Vita as a cell phone. For example (and I'm using this specific one because I think that's how it works), on Sprint's network, if you're making a call while on 4G, you can still access the internet at the same time because they're using different wireless signals (maybe this works on 3G too, I dunno).

So the Vita not having its 3G working while WiFi is on makes some sense. It really, REALLY should be listed somewhere, but it makes some sense.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 20, 2012, 11:34:33 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on February 20, 2012, 11:25:35 PM

Correct.    I had Wifi on and no joinable Wifi network available and could not get on 3G.   Turn it off and 3G starts working.

This actually makes some sense if you look at the Vita as a cell phone. For example (and I'm using this specific one because I think that's how it works), on Sprint's network, if you're making a call while on 4G, you can still access the internet at the same time because they're using different wireless signals (maybe this works on 3G too, I dunno).

So the Vita not having its 3G working while WiFi is on makes some sense. It really, REALLY should be listed somewhere, but it makes some sense.

That has to do with voice versus data.  He should be able to have his WiFi turned on and have 3G work.  My 3G works fine with WiFi turned on but not actually connected.  If it didn't work that way, you would always be having to manual disable WiFi to use the 3G.  I am thinking he might have a defective unit.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 21, 2012, 12:04:17 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on February 20, 2012, 11:34:33 PM

Quote from: Destructor on February 20, 2012, 11:25:35 PM

That has to do with voice versus data.  He should be able to have his WiFi turned on and have 3G work.  My 3G works fine with WiFi turned on but not actually connected.  If it didn't work that way, you would always be having to manual disable WiFi to use the 3G.  I am thinking he might have a defective unit.

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing.    I may contact Sony via email to see what they say.
shon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: February 21, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 20, 2012, 07:50:55 PM

Anyone else with any more detailed reviews of Hot Shots?   Hetz -- sounds like Hot Shots is like the only game you didn't purchase.   LOL

HS plays a realistic game of golf but the characters and the courses are fictional. The swing mechanic is a 3 click method, no analog, which seems old school but it works and you can hit bad shots if you don't pay attention.
There are a ton of characters to play with and each character has different stats and shot trajectories, you gain loyalty to each character each time you play with them.  The loyalty allows you to use different shot techniques, the first technique allows you to hit the ball a little further or shorter at the 3rd click if you mess up on the back swing.  You can buy clothes, accessories, and golf equipment that can add to your stats.
There are packages hidden on the course that if you look around and find them they grant unlocks as well.      

The story mode has you playing in different tournaments and match play against A.I. opponents, there are 9 hole and 18 hole tournaments and you need to finish first to star the tournament.  You do gain points though if you fail to finish first and you use those points to unlock stuff that can help you win so even if you don't win you are advancing. In the match play it's skin type where you play on a hole by hole basis and if you win you unlock the character.  While you play your round you get points for playing good golf like driving in the fairway and you lose points for bad golf, hitting into a bunker, and if you tie on the leaderboards at the end of a round the person with the most points wins.  There are also some special rule tournaments where the hole will be smaller or other variants that change the game up.  Then of course there is online where you can play in daily tournaments against others and see how you stack up and hopefully they will patch the game so you can create a lobby and play against your friends.  

The game play itself is very rewarding and the courses do get quite difficult the more you progress, there are only 6 courses but they have different tee and pin placements plus the wind is variable which makes each round unique.  The courses also have a great risk/reward as you are able to hit over obsticales and reach the green quicker but if you mess up you can really ruin your round.  The AI is kind of rubberband in that if you play well they will play well and if you start to play bad then they get worse they will still shoot decently though and if you keep losing the game will allow you to turn on the easy mode. The online mode fixes this if this is something that bothers you, but you will need to play the single player so that you can unlock the courses and other items.

The visuals are really nice and the sound effects of the course sound good.  The caddy voice is very annoying though and they finally allow you to turn of the caddy and the music which is my most requested feature.  You do this while playing a round and hitting the start button then goto options.  

The Vita version does have some other upgrades, before you swing you can change the camera using the front touch screen and while the ball is in the air you can change the camera with the dpad.  It does have back touch which allows you to see distance and height information but it really isn't that useful.  The biggest addition is online play which should keep you playing for a long time,  I'm sure they will do some DLC courses soon.

I've played quite a bit of Tiger Woods and it's not as fun as this game.  The mechanics are just about perfect and it's always challenging, it's very hard to shoot -20.  The game also keeps a ton of stats which I like.  Your long drive for each hole is recorded along with closest to the pin on par 3's.  Each course has stats associated as well and when playing in a tournament, offline/online, you can see the average number of shots your opponets took on that hole.  They also record video of some of your best shots and there is an unlock so you can record videos of any shot as well.  It's a full featured game that you will get your money worth out of it and that's why I bought it digitally so I could play anytime that I wanted.  I bought the PS3 version but it's really one of the best portable games that I've played.

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 21, 2012, 02:08:42 AM »

Just like I said.  slywink

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 21, 2012, 03:01:40 AM »

Quote from: shon on February 21, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Quote from: msduncan on February 20, 2012, 07:50:55 PM

Anyone else with any more detailed reviews of Hot Shots?   Hetz -- sounds like Hot Shots is like the only game you didn't purchase.   LOL

HS plays a realistic game of golf but the characters and the courses are fictional. The swing mechanic is a 3 click method, no analog, which seems old school but it works and you can hit bad shots if you don't pay attention.
There are a ton of characters to play with and each character has different stats and shot trajectories, you gain loyalty to each character each time you play with them.  The loyalty allows you to use different shot techniques, the first technique allows you to hit the ball a little further or shorter at the 3rd click if you mess up on the back swing.  You can buy clothes, accessories, and golf equipment that can add to your stats.
There are packages hidden on the course that if you look around and find them they grant unlocks as well.      

The story mode has you playing in different tournaments and match play against A.I. opponents, there are 9 hole and 18 hole tournaments and you need to finish first to star the tournament.  You do gain points though if you fail to finish first and you use those points to unlock stuff that can help you win so even if you don't win you are advancing. In the match play it's skin type where you play on a hole by hole basis and if you win you unlock the character.  While you play your round you get points for playing good golf like driving in the fairway and you lose points for bad golf, hitting into a bunker, and if you tie on the leaderboards at the end of a round the person with the most points wins.  There are also some special rule tournaments where the hole will be smaller or other variants that change the game up.  Then of course there is online where you can play in daily tournaments against others and see how you stack up and hopefully they will patch the game so you can create a lobby and play against your friends.  

The game play itself is very rewarding and the courses do get quite difficult the more you progress, there are only 6 courses but they have different tee and pin placements plus the wind is variable which makes each round unique.  The courses also have a great risk/reward as you are able to hit over obsticales and reach the green quicker but if you mess up you can really ruin your round.  The AI is kind of rubberband in that if you play well they will play well and if you start to play bad then they get worse they will still shoot decently though and if you keep losing the game will allow you to turn on the easy mode. The online mode fixes this if this is something that bothers you, but you will need to play the single player so that you can unlock the courses and other items.

The visuals are really nice and the sound effects of the course sound good.  The caddy voice is very annoying though and they finally allow you to turn of the caddy and the music which is my most requested feature.  You do this while playing a round and hitting the start button then goto options.  

The Vita version does have some other upgrades, before you swing you can change the camera using the front touch screen and while the ball is in the air you can change the camera with the dpad.  It does have back touch which allows you to see distance and height information but it really isn't that useful.  The biggest addition is online play which should keep you playing for a long time,  I'm sure they will do some DLC courses soon.

I've played quite a bit of Tiger Woods and it's not as fun as this game.  The mechanics are just about perfect and it's always challenging, it's very hard to shoot -20.  The game also keeps a ton of stats which I like.  Your long drive for each hole is recorded along with closest to the pin on par 3's.  Each course has stats associated as well and when playing in a tournament, offline/online, you can see the average number of shots your opponets took on that hole.  They also record video of some of your best shots and there is an unlock so you can record videos of any shot as well.  It's a full featured game that you will get your money worth out of it and that's why I bought it digitally so I could play anytime that I wanted.  I bought the PS3 version but it's really one of the best portable games that I've played.

Wow!  Thanks for the write up.   I picked it up on the way home.  smile

Edit to add:

Did anyone else find the IGN review to be woeful and ignorant?   The last paragraph actually says this, and I quote:

"Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational has a nice, colorful approach to golf and a respectable set of multiplayer options. But the disconnect between the amount of time required to plan a shot and the milliseconds needed to mess it all up sparks ample frustrations."

Uhh... has this idiot never played GOLF before?   Saying 'you can play the entire game and screw it up in the last 5 mins' about golf is like saying water is wet.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 03:03:58 AM by msduncan » Logged
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: February 21, 2012, 04:07:21 AM »

I guess firmware 1.61 has been released:

In preparation for Wednesday’s wide release of PS Vita, tonight we’re making System Software Update (v1.61) available for download. If you are just turning on your PlayStation Vita for the first time, this update will add the following features:
  • A new application, (Maps), has been added to the home screen.
  • In addition to photos, you can now take videos using the Photo application.
  • You can now publish stories about the products that you rate in PlayStation Store to Facebook.
  • In near, players’ information is now displayed on the Discoveries screen. On this screen, a list of the online IDs of up to 100 players that you have encountered, and the number of times that you encountered each player, are displayed. Tap an online ID to display that player’s profile screen.
  • The Mac OS version of Content Manager Assistant for PlayStation has been released. The Windows version has also been updated.

If you have already updated your PS Vita to 1.60, 1.61 will improve certain aspects of the system software.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 21, 2012, 05:34:53 AM »

IGN scores Motorstorm RC an 8.5.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: February 21, 2012, 06:33:25 AM »

Quote from: Ridah on February 21, 2012, 05:34:53 AM

Nice!  Glad to see they're putting out some quality downloadable titles for under $10 (this and Mutant Blobs Attack).  Hopefully this gets a US release soon as well.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 21, 2012, 09:43:25 AM »

Hopefully more games follow that kind of price point.  Portables can no longer compete at $40 a game.  Yes actual controls are nice but not for 40x the price.  If they can sell games for $10 or $15 and make money (Steam manages to do it) then that would really get me to buy a Vita.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: February 21, 2012, 01:58:27 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on February 21, 2012, 09:43:25 AM

Hopefully more games follow that kind of price point.  Portables can no longer compete at $40 a game.  Yes actual controls are nice but not for 40x the price.  If they can sell games for $10 or $15 and make money (Steam manages to do it) then that would really get me to buy a Vita.

The cool thing about Motorstorm RC is that you get both the Vita version AND the PS3 version for that one low price. That is an amazing deal. smile

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #691 on: February 21, 2012, 02:05:52 PM »

My Vita just arrived at the local post office one day early, so I'm going there to pick it up after work. Can't wait! smile The only problem is that the Vita section on the PSN store won't open until midnight tonight from what I understand, so I won't be able to download any games. I'll just have to survive for one day with Uncharted and possibly Rayman Origins. Oh the humanity!
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 21, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 21, 2012, 02:05:52 PM

My Vita just arrived at the local post office one day early, so I'm going there to pick it up after work. Can't wait! smile The only problem is that the Vita section on the PSN store won't open until midnight tonight from what I understand, so I won't be able to download any games. I'll just have to survive for one day with Uncharted and possibly Rayman Origins. Oh the humanity!

Not sure about that. It's been working for the Early Release folks fine - I grabbed Super Stardust plus a bunch of demos from it no issue. Now, it may not update with the next week's stuff until midnight...

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 21, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »

I'd rather be in your position - I am going to have 3 games and a memory card tonight but no Vita til tomorrow frown

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #694 on: February 21, 2012, 03:02:08 PM »

Quote from: Clanwolfer on February 21, 2012, 02:40:24 PM

Not sure about that. It's been working for the Early Release folks fine - I grabbed Super Stardust plus a bunch of demos from it no issue. Now, it may not update with the next week's stuff until midnight...

Keep in mind that I live in Norway. There was no Early Release in Europe.
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 21, 2012, 03:10:20 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 21, 2012, 03:02:08 PM

Quote from: Clanwolfer on February 21, 2012, 02:40:24 PM

Keep in mind that I live in Norway. There was no Early Release in Europe.

I did not have that in mind. The good news is that Uncharted and Rayman should have at least a day's gameplay between them!

Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 21, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »

Oh, and for anyone hoping for a Super Stardust Delta demo, I bet one's coming. Why? Every time I restart my PSP, the logo on the LiveArea turns into 'Super Stardust Delta TRIAL' until I start the game. Good news!

msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: February 21, 2012, 05:07:28 PM »

When does the PSN Store update?   I'm hoping they add some stuff this week like Unit 13 demo, the missing demos from the demo units in the stores, and Netflix (crosses fingers).
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 21, 2012, 05:16:00 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 21, 2012, 05:07:28 PM

When does the PSN Store update?   I'm hoping they add some stuff this week like Unit 13 demo, the missing demos from the demo units in the stores, and Netflix (crosses fingers).

In the evening, usually around 7 or 8 Eastern.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 21, 2012, 06:53:10 PM »

I finally saw a demo unit today, with Wipeout playing on it. I have to say the screen is so awesomely beautiful it almost made me cry. Really, the thing is an impressive piece of hardware.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 21, 2012, 07:09:00 PM »

Keeping in mind that I'm an idiot:

Is there a way to download Vita demos from your Vita?

I haven't been able to see it in the store when I connect.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: February 21, 2012, 07:09:07 PM »

The screen is really nice, but I'm not getting the same experience as the rest of you it seems. Probably because I've been using an AMOLED screen for my cell phone for 2 years. slywink

In any case, it seems the European Vita store opened early, so I've been downloading a bunch of games now. The prices are very attractive too, for the most part lower than what I've seen in retail stores. A nice surprise indeed.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #702 on: February 21, 2012, 07:10:08 PM »

Quote from: Devil on February 21, 2012, 07:09:00 PM

At the front screen of the store, under the "All" tab, you'll see several categories. The third from the top is "PS Vita Demos". That's what you're looking for. I have no idea how you missed it.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 21, 2012, 07:27:33 PM »

Again, I'm an idiot, but I never noticed any Vita demos. Just games.

I'll check again tonight.

Thanks!

BuckeyeShane
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 21, 2012, 07:30:41 PM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on February 21, 2012, 06:53:10 PM

I finally saw a demo unit today, with Wipeout playing on it. I have to say the screen is so awesomely beautiful it almost made me cry. Really, the thing is an impressive piece of hardware.

I agree this thing is incredible.  I had a PSP and really did not like it at all.  The Vita really is like having PS3 in the plam of your hand.  I hope that the Vita does well because I really think Sony has brought something to the market this time.
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: February 21, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »

Quote from: Devil on February 21, 2012, 07:27:33 PM

Thanks!

Don't feel bad - Sony is not doing their best in the PSN Store to make them obvious. You have to click into individual games - there'll be a free 'Demo' right under the Buy Now. They have them on the US store for Lumines, Rayman, Dungeon Hunters, Asphalt at least.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: February 21, 2012, 07:35:15 PM »

Quote from: Clanwolfer on February 21, 2012, 07:32:33 PM

Thanks!

Don't feel bad - Sony is not doing their best in the PSN Store to make them obvious. You have to click into individual games - there'll be a free 'Demo' right under the Buy Now. They have them on the US store for Lumines, Rayman, Dungeon Hunters, Asphalt at least.

There is a separate section for demos in the European store at least. When I start the PS Store, the first screen that pops up has several categories, including "PS Vita Games", "PS Vita Add-Ons" and "PS Vita Demos", in that order. Maybe it's different in the US store?
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 21, 2012, 07:36:57 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 21, 2012, 07:10:08 PM

Quote from: Devil on February 21, 2012, 07:09:00 PM

At the front screen of the store, under the "All" tab, you'll see several categories. The third from the top is "PS Vita Demos". That's what you're looking for. I have no idea how you missed it.

Probably missed it because on the US store that option is not available.   You have to go to each game to see if it has a demo or not.
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 21, 2012, 07:38:16 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 21, 2012, 07:35:15 PM

Quote from: Clanwolfer on February 21, 2012, 07:32:33 PM

Thanks!

There is a separate section for demos in the European store at least. When I start the PS Store, the first screen that pops up has several categories, including "PS Vita Games", "PS Vita Add-Ons" and "PS Vita Demos", in that order. Maybe it's different in the US store?

Interesting - it is different in the US Store. What I see:
PS Vita Games
PSP Games
minis

To get to a demo - I have to click on (for example) Lumines Electronic Symphony, at which point it lists the Full Game at $35.99, and a button right below it for Playable Demo for free. For other games, like Dungeon Hunter, it's the same way but there's no price listed. Seems to be little rhyme or reason as to which things get prices and which don't, nor is there any outward indicator (that I can tell) of when a category includes a demo.

msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 21, 2012, 07:39:35 PM »

Reply to my inquiry with Sony about having to disable Wifi to use 3G:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) regarding the 3G and WiFi connections. My name is Sandy and I will assist you. Congratulations on your new PS®Vita! I sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused and I can certainly answer your questions.

I do understand the confusion this would cause, and I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. The PS Vita will continue attempting to connect to a Wi-Fi signal as long as it is enabled. You were exactly correct to disable the Wi-Fi so the system would connect using the 3G data plan. The system functions in this way so you will always know when you are using the data plan.
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 21, 2012, 07:41:50 PM »

Cw:
That's probably it. I didn't see a demo section and I know I didn't want to buy, so I just assumed I had to do it from my PS3 and grab it from there and never got any further at the store with the Vita.

Thanks again, guys!

Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 21, 2012, 08:15:01 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 21, 2012, 05:07:28 PM

Yeah, its sometime after 5PM central for me (usually around 6 or 7).

Vita games this week on PSN:

Plants vs Zombies
Hustle Kings
Dynasty Warriors NEXT
Shinobido 2
Army Corps of Hell
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Ben 10 Galactic Racing
Touch My Katamari
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Demos:

Unit 13
FIFA Soccer

msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 21, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »

Where is Netflix!   I want my Netflix!
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 21, 2012, 08:38:33 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 21, 2012, 08:35:14 PM

Good question! The 6 free AR games are also going to be out tonight. I believe that some of the apps will be out tonight as well. I don't know about Netflix, but I think Twitter and Facebook will be out.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 21, 2012, 08:45:59 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 21, 2012, 08:35:14 PM

On your phone and every other device known to man biggrin

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #715 on: February 21, 2012, 09:10:24 PM »

I've got to say, the graphics in Uncharted are very impressive. It's easy to forget that I'm playing this game on the Vita instead of on the PS3. Seeing a handheld pull off full scene pixel shaders isn't something I had expected to see for a while, but here it is.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 21, 2012, 09:21:42 PM »

Not to pick nits, but shouldn't this thread be in the shiny new Portable Gaming forum?

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 21, 2012, 09:37:49 PM »

OUT! on the move in here!

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 21, 2012, 11:50:01 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on February 21, 2012, 09:21:42 PM

Not to pick nits, but shouldn't this thread be in the shiny new Portable Gaming forum?

Woah just got an amazing déjà vu. Didn't someone else say that in this thread? I think the consensus was that forum was for cellphone "games". I'm sure once the excitement wears off people will start using that forum though.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 22, 2012, 12:05:12 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on February 21, 2012, 11:50:01 PM

Quote from: Gratch on February 21, 2012, 09:21:42 PM

Woah just got an amazing déjà vu. Didn't someone else say that in this thread? I think the consensus was that forum was for cellphone "games". I'm sure once the excitement wears off people will start using that forum though.

Yeah, I don't really think that the Vita belongs in this forum. It's much more of a home console that just happens to be portable, than a "portable gaming" system. I believe that this forum should be used for Apps and Phone gaming. Just my 2 cents. smile

I think the forum should be called "Mobile Gaming & Apps".

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: