http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 12:01:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oddworld: strangers wrath (vita)  (Read 441 times)
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2013, 04:38:52 AM »

I only played the demo of this back on the original Xbox. So this is all new to me. This game is awesome. The port was done nicely. The original source material rocks. Simply alot of fun so far, and amazing how this was a console game 7 years ago...

Anyone playing this on vita as well?
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 03:54:35 PM »

You just reminded me that this thing exists, so I will need to grab it.  My Vita was out for repairs and came back, but I was out of town.  My neighbor has it right now (got it off my porch for me), so I need to go next door today now that I am home and get it.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on January 07, 2013, 03:54:35 PM

You just reminded me that this thing exists, so I will need to grab it.  My Vita was out for repairs and came back, but I was out of town.  My neighbor has it right now (got it off my porch for me), so I need to go next door today now that I am home and get it.

What happened ie, broke with your vita?
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 04:05:58 PM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on January 09, 2013, 10:57:22 AM

It wouldn't charge anymore.  I tried a couple different cables to see if I could get it to charge and it just ran out of battery one day and would never charge back up.  It's sitting at my neighbor's house, still, so I don't actually know if they fixed it yet.  I should go over there and get it, but I know if I go then I'll be obliged to spend some time chatting and I don't really want to.  My wife brought some goodies back for the neighbors and I keep hoping she will go over there and give the gifts to them and get my Vita, but she keeps not going over there.

Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 01:42:54 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on January 09, 2013, 04:05:58 PM

Quote from: Harpua3 on January 09, 2013, 10:57:22 AM

It wouldn't charge anymore.  I tried a couple different cables to see if I could get it to charge and it just ran out of battery one day and would never charge back up.  It's sitting at my neighbor's house, still, so I don't actually know if they fixed it yet.  I should go over there and get it, but I know if I go then I'll be obliged to spend some time chatting and I don't really want to.  My wife brought some goodies back for the neighbors and I keep hoping she will go over there and give the gifts to them and get my Vita, but she keeps not going over there.

You need to MAKE her! Yea, tell her I said so!

I'm running away in fear of my wife reading that statement!
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:02:54 PM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on January 10, 2013, 01:42:54 AM

You need to MAKE her! Yea, tell her I said so!

I'm running away in fear of my wife reading that statement!

She went over last night, spent two hours over there, and then came back without it.  I sent my son right over to get it.  When it comes back from repair, they factory default the thing, so I had to take some time configuring it and patching it to the latest version.  I guess all your settings and wallpapers are not stored on memory card because after popping that back in, it didn't have my previous config or wallpapers.  I'm not even sure if it is the same Vita or if they gave me a new one.

Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 04:18:41 PM »

Not sure how they would handle it. Might be a new one. Either way, glad it's back in your hands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: