http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 01:52:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MLB 12 The Show  (Read 371 times)
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:21:52 PM »

I was in the mood for some baseball, so I downloaded The Show for Vita ($35).  I haven't gotten to play really at all, but I was just really pleased that I can now actually have my name spoken in the game when playing Road To The Show. Maybe this was in past versions, but I haven't bought The Show in a while. Just a really fun feature smile

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on June 18, 2012, 05:21:52 PM

I was in the mood for some baseball, so I downloaded The Show for Vita ($35).  I haven't gotten to play really at all, but I was just really pleased that I can now actually have my name spoken in the game when playing Road To The Show. Maybe this was in past versions, but I haven't bought The Show in a while. Just a really fun feature smile

Yep, that is pretty cool.  I had started a pitcher in Road to the Show and had something odd happen to me.  I had a 9-1 record as a starter on my team and even made the All Star team.  Then, right after that appearance, I got moved to the bullpen.  Looked it up and looks like some other starter had been injured before and was healthy now and so I wasn't in the starting rotation.  However, I'm the best pitcher on the team (even have like a 1.96 ERA) and I'm the one who gets moved to the bullpen?  At the same time, I had failed 2 of my 4 goals, but they had to do with batting and fielding (me fumbling with the controls) and then when I met my next goals, suddenly I was a starter again.  Then I got traded to the Indians organization straight up for another pitcher.

I guess I am glad to be off that nutball team (which can't seem to score runs to save their lives) that would demote me like that, but definitely found it pretty odd and makes me wonder if the AI might have some problems.  I'd blame it on the Vita version, but I actually was playing my cloud save on the PS3 at the time it all went down.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: