http://gamingtrend.com
September 20, 2014, 04:20:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone/iTouch app and game thread  (Read 104877 times)
Gratch
Gaming Trend Senior Member

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: November 01, 2013, 02:38:12 AM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 01, 2013, 01:17:11 AM

Quote from: wonderpug on October 31, 2013, 07:37:23 PM

Quote from: Gratch on October 31, 2013, 03:43:06 PM

Deciding not to play a game you're interested because of a $2 price difference doesn't make sense to me, but to each their own.

Yeah, that's human psychology for you.  I find I have to talk myself out of these things sometimes.  "This game looks really interesting, but oh.  Damn.  It's a premium $3.  Hmm...  Well, I suppose if I read some more reviews and double check more forum impressions to be sure it's worth--  OH WAIT.  IT'S ONLY TWO DOLLARS."

Again, though, it's more about the fact that it had been one dollar literally the day before I went to purchase it.

Your loss mate.  :shrug:

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: November 01, 2013, 03:15:41 AM »

Deciding not to play a game you're interested because of a $2 price difference doesn't make sense to me, but to each their own.

Yeah, that's human psychology for you.  I find I have to talk myself out of these things sometimes.  "This game looks really interesting, but oh.  Damn.  It's a premium $3.  Hmm...  Well, I suppose if I read some more reviews and double check more forum impressions to be sure it's worth--  OH WAIT.  IT'S ONLY TWO DOLLARS."

Again, though, it's more about the fact that it had been one dollar literally the day before I went to purchase it.

I swear there's a term for this. If you would have been fine with $3 if there never was a sale, learning that you just missed a sale shouldn't change that you're ok with the $3 mark. It reminds me of gambling psychology traps people regularly fall into, or game show psychology. For instance, people on Deal or No Deal who say no to $100k because just a minute ago they "had" $200k in the game. It's hard to keep the perspective that just a few minutes prior a spontaneous inheritance of $100k would have changed their lives.

Not that I'm calling you out specifically, mind you. Just the other week a broken gas station air pump ate my dollar and I was about to just drive off and find another one, but I decided at the last second to go to the clerk and get my buck back. He refused. I spent the rest of the day fuming about the injustice, despite knowing perfectly well I had previously had no problem walking away from the insignificant loss of money.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: November 01, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 01, 2013, 02:38:12 AM

Your loss mate.  :shrug:

Whatever.  I was just trying to be lightheartedly flippant.

I have enough really good games to occupy my time until either the game comes down in price again or my psychological hurdle is diminished.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 15, 2013, 01:34:02 PM »

Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous just came out.  I didn't think they'd be able to do much to improve on the fantastic original, but they did.  Bosses, lightsabers, goals aplenty.  Definitely a great game.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: November 21, 2013, 07:18:51 PM »

Lords of Waterdeep came out last night and is an awesome translation of the board game.

Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: November 23, 2013, 04:01:04 AM »

Table Pack #20 for Pinball Arcade is out for $5. Two more Gottlieb tables: Cue Ball Wizard, and El Dorado City of Gold.

Cue Ball Wizard: Having a blast with this one. It's another pool themed table, Big Shot being the other, but this one features an actual Eight Ball and Cue Ball that you can interact with. It also has what sounds like Clint Eastwood doing some fun call outs. The table seems to be all about getting a high score. There's 6 different modes you can trigger but for most of them you have a very short time to make the shots required to net you points - like 10 seconds in some cases which means you get a single shot or two to try and make it. There's kinda a fun video mode where you "catch" a cue ball in a hole you slide back and forth. And Extra balls don't seem too far out of reach - it even tells you how many extra balls you have left.

Without knowing too much I made it through all the modes, although scored poorly or not at all, on each of them. And that seemed to trigger a final 9-ball mode where you try and take out the drop targets for (1-9) in order.

In any case I was having a blast playing the table and I can't say the same for the other recent Gottliebs.

El Dorado City of Gold: Had several different incarnations of the table layout over the years. This is one of the more rarer versions of it. It's basically a drop-target paradise. This one you really need to cradle the ball and take specific shots at drop targets. I can see this one really helping hone your skills. The main problem with this one for me is the annoying "drum" sound that plays in a loop. Terrible. Other than that though I like it for what it is. Not going to be my favorite table but it'll be a good one to hone my skills on.

The PC version had a few fixes in the latest update. The antialiasing issue has been fixed so tables don't look so jaggy anymore. And they officially added cabinet mode support so if you have a cab or can rotate your monitor you might try it out in that.

Season 3 starts next month. It looks like it may be a single table release. The hint they gave this month makes it unclear what it is. Could be Fish Tales or Twister with a somewhat long shot being Indiana Jones. I'm betting on Fish Tales since that one was highly requested.
shon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1926 on: November 24, 2013, 04:12:17 PM »

The Phoenix Wright game trilogy is $5 which is a good deal.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 25, 2013, 11:41:54 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 21, 2013, 07:18:51 PM

Lords of Waterdeep came out last night and is an awesome translation of the board game.

I'm a little confused - can it be played single player vs. AI or is it a minimum of 2 human players?  If the former, is it still fun that way?
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: November 26, 2013, 12:20:09 AM »

Quote from: rittchard on November 25, 2013, 11:41:54 PM

I'm a little confused - can it be played single player vs. AI or is it a minimum of 2 human players?  If the former, is it still fun that way?

Yes, can be played vs AI anywhere from 1 to 4 opponents.  The AI is ruthless though. I've played 10 games now and am 1-9 (win-loss) playing at the easiest of 3 difficultly levels.

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 26, 2013, 02:23:47 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 26, 2013, 12:20:09 AM

Quote from: rittchard on November 25, 2013, 11:41:54 PM

I'm a little confused - can it be played single player vs. AI or is it a minimum of 2 human players?  If the former, is it still fun that way?

Yes, can be played vs AI anywhere from 1 to 4 opponents.  The AI is ruthless though. I've played 10 games now and am 1-9 (win-loss) playing at the easiest of 3 difficultly levels.
The AI players won't play against each other, instead, they will all gang up on you (like getting 3 quests in one turn).    
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: December 05, 2013, 08:06:19 PM »

If you enjoy rhythm games even a little bit, you owe it to yourself to check out Deemo.  It's an absolutely wonderful example of how such a simple genre can be so compelling.

It's getting some consistently great reviews.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: December 07, 2013, 07:52:53 AM »

really enjoy lowd, need some people to play
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: December 21, 2013, 05:24:49 AM »

Pinball Arcades Season 3 was just released on iOS so this is table pack #21 which features Williams Fish Tales.

They actually released this on Monday for the PC so I've been playing it a since then. I have to say its a lot of fun. The main goal is to catch a fish, by lighting the fish icons on either side of the table, and then when you catch a fish you try to stretch the truth of just how big the fish was by making a left ramp shot that triggers the spinner. The spinner determines how far you stretch the truth which is added to your score when you do it and at the end of each ball. So to boost your score its important to catch a bunch of fish. It gets nerve racking trying to get the ball to the right flipper so you can feed the left ramp before stretching the truth times out.

There's a boat in the center of the table you can shoot up two crisscrossing ramps. Do that enough and you get to try and catch the monster fish for some really huge points. There's an also Rock the Boat mode where you can shoot those center ramps to score 10m a pop. It feels great when you get on a roll of making those ramp shots one after another.

Multiball is very tense as the table area is cramped so balls you flick away are coming right back at you unexpectantly. It also doesn't help that the flippers on this table are slightly shorter than the norm. So for me the multiball modes don't last long. I typically just flail around trying to get some sense of control and the balls drain in about 30 seconds. I keep telling myself to cradle the balls to control but never end up doing it.

So overall I'm having a lot of fun with it and its a fairly difficult table. A good start to S3.

Speaking of Season 3 its only going to be single table releases going forward. But they've already announced three other tables coming this season: Who Dunnit?, Black Knight 2000, and Junkyard. Two of which I really want to play. It's $5 a pop for a single table or $29.99 for the entire season. S3 will have tables from Williams (all the ones mentioned), Stern, Bally, and Gottlieb. Given next months hint the table will be Who Dunnit? which I'm very much looking forward to (really neat theme).

Pinball Arcade is now out on PS4 with the new lighting effects. It's just S1 now as they're working on updating all the tables for S2 as well as doing it for the S3 tables.

Those lighting updates will eventually make it over to the PC but no ETA given.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: January 25, 2014, 05:35:21 AM »

Table Pack #22 is out which features Bally's Black Rose.

This was a bit of a surprise since everyone had been expecting Who Dunnit? based on the hint they gave in the newsletter. But a good surprise. Black Rose got released last week on the PC so I've been playing it for a bit. It's a pirate themed game with some fun video modes, a cannon that shoots from between the two flippers, and easy to trigger 2 and 3 ball multiballs. I haven't dug too deep in to it so not sure what its lasting appeal may be but for right now I'd say its a good table but not one I'm clamoring to always play.

So the delay with the Apple release of this table had to do with Apple changing their store policies on how they handle Season Passes. Basically your game can't have them anymore unless it includes all content planned for it. So its back to single table releases on iTunes Store from here on out. Those that have already purchased the Season 3 pack will still get the tables as they are released.

Next month looks to be Black Knight 2000 based on the hint they gave in the Newsletter. The hint seems a bit more obvious so we'll see.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: January 28, 2014, 10:43:52 PM »

What looks to be a very cool new table coming out soon for Zen Pinball:  Super League Football

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: January 29, 2014, 04:50:55 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on January 28, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

What looks to be a very cool new table coming out soon for Zen Pinball:  Super League Football

I saw this and it looks pretty cool. Curious what teams you will be able to pick for it. Premier League? La Liga? MLS?
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: January 29, 2014, 05:20:18 AM »

Quote from: Lee on January 29, 2014, 04:50:55 AM

Quote from: Gratch on January 28, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

I saw this and it looks pretty cool. Curious what teams you will be able to pick for it. Premier League? La Liga? MLS?

There's half a dozen or so teams you can choose from, they're shown in the video.  AC Milan, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Liverpool, and a couple others.

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: January 29, 2014, 05:35:25 AM »

Ahh, thanks, didn't watch the video. All they had to say was Arsenal to ensure I buy it.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: February 04, 2014, 06:13:37 PM »

If you like Tower Defense games, I recommend Man at Arms.  There's an iPhone version and a more expensive "HD" iPad version.

http://toucharcade.com/2014/01/31/man-at-arms-td-review/

Gameplay is similar to other TD games, but there is a CCG element that is really well done and really changes the traditional TD feel quite a bit.  Instead of fixed buildings and upgrades, everything you bring to each map is under your control via your card deck.  The deck is limited by a total card score number, as each card requires a certain amount of points to limit what you put in the deck.  There are a number of spell cast type cards as well as passive effect cards that you can include.  The max point number is of course upgradeable as well (via gameplay or IAP).  So you can theoretically bring only a single type of unit and a mess of spells and passive boosts if you felt like it.  The more you play, the more cards you get to choose from, which opens up what you can play during a map.  Cards can be sacrificed to buy more cards, or to create a new card, and there are card rarities, etc.  Deck formation is a lot of fun and not necessarily as complex or intimidating as some other CCGs.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: February 06, 2014, 11:06:19 PM »

Man at Arms is a ton of fun, but sadly it crashes more than half the times I try to load a level. frown
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: February 07, 2014, 12:50:37 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on February 06, 2014, 11:06:19 PM

Man at Arms is a ton of fun, but sadly it crashes more than half the times I try to load a level. frown

Booooo!  Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: February 07, 2014, 06:05:46 AM »

Threes is incredibly addicting. It didn't look like anything interesting, but nongamers I follow on Twitter kept mentioning it so I checked it out. Really fun game. Very simple to learn, hard to master kind if thing. Slide tiles creating multiples of 3. Slide a 2 into a 1 to create a 3. Slide a 3 into another 3 to create a 6. Slide two 6s to create a 12...etc.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: February 15, 2014, 01:28:18 AM »

Table Pack #23, I guess its not a pack anymore, is out with Blackknight 2000 being this months table.

It seemed like this was a highly requested table from a lot of players. I don't have any history with it and did not care for the original Black Knight so wasn't sure what expect. The layout is almost identical with it having both a top and bottom play field. They removed one flipper from the top play field so you're just batting the ball into the castle drawbridge, which is also new, or around the top loop. The bottom portion hasn't changed much but there is a nice kick return save on the left. The magna save is back on the right.

The highlights to the table are the three multi-ball modes, both 2-ball and 3-ball - one from a Wizard mode which I think was the first of its kind on a table. And fans of the table always call out how great the music is. But I think that's more nostalgia talking. As mentioned I have no history with the table so to me it basically sounds like 80's electronic geeky metal. The little call outs are kinda fun. "You got the power!" "Get Ready to Battle" "Fight!" but the music isn't blowing me away. There's also a large spinner you can kick off  that will start various modes, give you points, or extra balls depending on where it stops.

It's a pretty tough table from the few games I've played and quite fast like the other Steve Richie games. I'll start out nice and controlled and then all of a sudden be flipping like mad to keep the ball in play. So I dunno how this one is going to rank with me. Its certainly an improvement over the original Black Knight but the two-tiered tables usually don't go over well with me.

In other news the Season Pass purchases, where you can buy an entire season at a discount, is going to be removed from all stores. The comes on the heels of Apple requiring Farsight to remove the Season Pass from the Apple store - odd they were singled out but other companies that have season passes for their games are not. So if you were on the fence about getting this on Steam or anywhere else it is now may be the time to pony up.

Looks like next months table will be Who Dunnit? One I'm really looking forward to as I love the theme and its fun to boot.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: February 16, 2014, 04:21:23 AM »

Well it only took about 24hrs but this table has kinda won me over. That music everyone raves about, which I didn't seem to get the big deal, is a total ear worm. While fixing my breakfast this morning I found myself humming it and singing "You got the power! Get ready to fight!" And later doing the same thing in the car on the way to Home Depot. I don't know if I like the music but its annoyingly catchy.

I also rather like playing this table now. With only a single ramp separating the top from the bottom its not hard to think of the table as single playfield (the original Black Knight there's 2 close together ramps that will go from the top playfield to the bottom). That said one of the Pro Tips in the Pro menu is to keep the ball in play on the top portion as much as possible - so when the ball is on the bottom portion of the table just fire it up the left ramp. Using that tactic I had my highest scoring game which put me at the 150th high score.

The table is really difficult though as it can get so fast quickly. And multi-ball is a mess of just reacting at this point. Not sure how to manage it yet.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: February 17, 2014, 04:49:08 AM »

Quote from: Lee on February 07, 2014, 06:05:46 AM

Threes is incredibly addicting. It didn't look like anything interesting, but nongamers I follow on Twitter kept mentioning it so I checked it out. Really fun game. Very simple to learn, hard to master kind if thing. Slide tiles creating multiples of 3. Slide a 2 into a 1 to create a 3. Slide a 3 into another 3 to create a 6. Slide two 6s to create a 12...etc.

Damn you for mentioning this game.  Kept hearing good things about it, so I I just had to give it a look.  2 hours later...

Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1945 on: February 17, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on February 17, 2014, 04:49:08 AM

Quote from: Lee on February 07, 2014, 06:05:46 AM

Damn you for mentioning this game.  Kept hearing good things about it, so I I just had to give it a look.  2 hours later...

Can't. Stop. Playing.

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: February 17, 2014, 08:24:14 PM »

I just can't get any better at Threes with a high score in the mid 3K range. I have read the strategies, like the corner one, and while it has made my scores more constantly high, I still haven't gotten higher than a 192 block. Anyone doing better? Some of the people I follow in Twitter are getting insane scores.
Crusis

Horror hack extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1947 on: February 19, 2014, 01:40:40 AM »

Quote from: Lee on February 17, 2014, 08:24:14 PM

I just can't get any better at Threes with a high score in the mid 3K range. I have read the strategies, like the corner one, and while it has made my scores more constantly high, I still haven't gotten higher than a 192 block. Anyone doing better? Some of the people I follow in Twitter are getting insane scores.

3K?! - my best is a measly 2,500.

I swear to god. Everytime I start a new game I tell myself that after this game I'll put the iPhone back in my pocket. Then I play another game. Repeat about 30 times.

I get paid to write books. It's a thing. http://timothywlong.com
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: February 19, 2014, 04:41:22 PM »

Quote from: Crusis on February 19, 2014, 01:40:40 AM

I swear to god. Everytime I start a new game I tell myself that after this game I'll put the iPhone back in my pocket. Then I play another game. Repeat about 30 times.

Same here.  I swear, I'm actually getting worse at this game the more I play.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: February 19, 2014, 07:19:46 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on February 19, 2014, 04:41:22 PM

Quote from: Crusis on February 19, 2014, 01:40:40 AM

Same here.  I swear, I'm actually getting worse at this game the more I play.

Me too it's driving me insane!  I keep reading different strategies but all I do is suck more ass.  I've hit over 3000 about 5 times now, best score is (ironically) 3333.

- - -

In new release info, a lot of stuff recently:

Second Chance Heroes is definitely worth a look.  It's funny, has great production values and is a fresh take on the Action RPG genre.  Controls are not quite as tight as I'd like but other than that it's pretty cool.  Free to try.

Bug Heroes 2 is coming tonight.  I never played the original but I heard it was really good and I like this dev company (they did Heroes and Castles).

Uhr-Warlords was mentioned in its own thread, but also worth a look.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1950 on: February 19, 2014, 08:02:33 PM »

was excited about Uhr, but didn't know it was pad only.  don't have one. frown

I think I'll play Second Chance on pc, don't really enjoy real time games as much on the phone
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: February 20, 2014, 09:20:34 PM »

The new Super League Football table is out for Zen Pinball.   thumbsup

Downloading now...impressions later

EDIT:  Word of warning right off the bat.  Be sure to do "Select Team" BEFORE purchasing the new table.  Apparently each team is a separate $1.99 purchase, and if you don't select your team before purchasing, you download the default "Zen Pinball" team.  You'll then have to pay for it again if you want an actual FC.  Would have been nice to have that warning up front.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:04:18 PM by Gratch » Logged

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: February 21, 2014, 12:50:49 AM »

Thanks for the tip. Downloaded the Arsenal table. Pretty good, a bit confused one what was all going on, but it is neat. Especially seeing the players pictures and it flashing their names when you scored. They mostly got the team right, they don't have our best right back for some reason.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: February 21, 2014, 03:15:17 AM »

This is an excellent new table, with one significant flaw, IMHO.

-  The offense/defense dynamic is lots of fun. You build up attack capability by hitting the ramps.  Once you hit enough ramps, you get the chance to advance to the mini playing field to get a shot on goal through a bunch of barriers (defenders).  The more offensive power you've built up, the fewer defenders there are to block your shot.
- Consistently missing the ramps depletes your offense and builds it up for the other team.  If you're completely depleted, you have to hit a couple designated targets within a time limit to prevent them from scoring.  Miss those targets and it's a goal for them.
-  I love the fact that outlane drains can be mitigated by the lower flippers.  You run the risk of giving up a corner kick though, which requires you to hit a specific ramp, or they score.
-  The overarching goal is that you are playing a series of 10 league games to become the League Champ.  Matches are on a running timer, 45 minutes/half (sped up so each half takes 7-10 minutes of real time).  This leads to the major flaw.

You still only have 3 balls, so if you drain the third ball anytime during the match, it automatically ends regardless of the score.  The next game then starts that match over again.  So if you're up 5-0 and drain your third ball, it's all for naught and you have to start over.  Same thing if you're down 5-0.  It took 6 games for me to finally get through the week 2 match, even though I had big leads in 4 out of 5 of those matches.  I finally just ended up holding the ball on one of the flippers to run out the last 20 minutes of the game so I could get the win.  Not exactly a compelling victory, but I was getting tired of playing the same team over and over again.  Let's face it, keeping the ball in play for 15-20 minutes is tough.  You can also just let the ball drain if you don't want to take a loss.  It would be way better, imo, if the next game picked up where the last match left off.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:17:14 AM by Gratch » Logged

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: February 23, 2014, 06:41:35 PM »

Dungelot 2 was released AND pulled and I missed it.  Guess something didnt work. frown
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: February 23, 2014, 09:24:06 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on February 23, 2014, 06:41:35 PM

Dungelot 2 was released AND pulled and I missed it.  Guess something didnt work. frown

I still have it loaded, it's pretty fun but people apparently found a ton of bugs and didn't like the balance and IAP system, I think.  It does seem a bit too difficult and grind to get very far, I played quite a bit and never got through the first dungeon.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 23, 2014, 10:41:40 PM »

Anyone play Dynasty Autumn? I never really got into it, but it looked good.

The sequel is coming out soon, but the original has changed hands, so if you want future updates to the original, download it for free while you can. See the link for full details.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: March 01, 2014, 02:28:35 AM »

What?!  I had to go and learn about Out There from another iOS forum thread?  You guys are slacking off. 

(Go buy Out There)

farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: March 03, 2014, 03:09:19 PM »

It has a lot of reading so I wasn't sure you would like it. smile

It is quite fun.  If you ever played strange worlds in infinite space you know exactly what your game play will be like.  They added a bit of stuff - like drilling, and ... well really that is all I can think of.  You pick a star system, fly to it, go to the different planets and drill to find resources for fuel, oxygen, and building materials.  Then go on to the next planet, rinse repeat.  Sometimes you meet an alien and can get stuff from them, sometimes you find some artifact, etc. 

Random created universe on each play so you just go until you run out of resources, or get killed by something.

I am finding it fun but it is very light on story.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: March 03, 2014, 03:16:58 PM »

For me it feels more like an adventure game version of FTL.  I think I should temper my initial enthusiasm a bit, because after playing it some more it has more niche appeal than I thought at first.  I'm really enjoying it, though.  I really like the way you have to learn the alien languages as you go. 
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: