http://gamingtrend.com
August 29, 2014, 08:09:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone/iTouch app and game thread  (Read 103140 times)
Crawley
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: October 30, 2012, 02:25:24 AM »

Another two Pinball Arcade tables were released:

Elvira: Scared Stiff (1996): This is the Elvira table I remember but forgot how fun it was. It has a pretty simple layout but there's a lot to do on that table - six stories to complete. Lots of voice and video and moving parts to this table. A nice easy one to get in to.

Big Shot (1973): This is the first elcro-mechanical table they released and its a surprising amount of fun. Forget your LED displays, extra balls, locks, multiballs, digital sounds and music this is back to the basics. You get 5 balls and your goal is to clear the balls from the pool table by hitting the various numbered ball targets on either side of the table. There is one nice surprise to the table where you can open a ball save gate. This one takes a bunch of skill (lots of table bumping) but is more fun than I thought it would be. The classic dings and bells you hear as the ball moves around the table is just fun to listen to.

I found out you can earn an extra ball for the table. But can only get one at a time.

Can get either of them for $3.99 or buy the pack for $4.99.

They also are offering a "Pro" mode for Tales of Arbian Knights for another $3.99. It's basically opens up the operators menu for the table. Not sure what that gets you exactly but its not for me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 06:10:26 PM by Crawley » Logged
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: November 03, 2012, 02:57:19 PM »

My latest IOS obsession :  Dragon Island Blue.  A pokemanish/shinningforceish/old RPGish mashup of awesomeness.  Only $.99 but you can of course buy in game currency to help you along but is not required imo.  I've spent 15 hours or so on it and about $3 and love it.  It can be a bit grindy leveling up your monsters but done in small burst here and there it is not bad at all.  It can be quite challenging and has a ton of depth.  You can capture monsters and level them up.  Most can evolve into stronger ones and yet others can be combined via recipes to form new ones.  You can also sacrifice them to get soulstones that can be used to further boost your monster army.  You level up as well and can boost things like Defense, magic resist, HP, etc. for every monster in your army.  They come in different types as well: Earth, fire, water, air, light, dark.  Each of those are better/worst against opposite types so taking the right ones on the tougher fights is important.  Combat consist of of turnbased/phased combat where you trigger abilities that take up a certain number of time units.  Abilities unlock as your monsters gain levels.  You can take 6+(IRC) with you on your adventures.  More slots open up as you level so your army can get bigger.  I would guess I am about 25% or so done after 15 hours of play but I have been grinding a bit to keep my entire army up to level.  Lot's of depth and lot's to like for little $.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-island-blue/id532138534?mt=8

morlac00 on PSN
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: November 04, 2012, 07:03:21 PM »

The King vs. Knights, Vikings, Wizards & other Scoundrels
is like a reverse Kaboom meets pachinko/Peggle and it's addictive as hell. You're the King atop his tower as invaders scale the walls.  You launch barrels at them, and they bounce from one to the other. Some have armor and need to be hit twice, some have helmets and take many hits unless you can get them from the side. There are wizards and archers and upgrades. The art style is really great, and the physics feel good.  Plus it's FREE and the iap feels inobtrusive so far. Give it a try.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: November 04, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »

Quote from: morlac on November 03, 2012, 02:57:19 PM

My latest IOS obsession :  Dragon Island Blue.  A pokemanish/shinningforceish/old RPGish mashup of awesomeness.  Only $.99 but you can of course buy in game currency to help you along but is not required imo.  I've spent 15 hours or so on it and about $3 and love it.  It can be a bit grindy leveling up your monsters but done in small burst here and there it is not bad at all.  It can be quite challenging and has a ton of depth.  You can capture monsters and level them up.  Most can evolve into stronger ones and yet others can be combined via recipes to form new ones.  You can also sacrifice them to get soulstones that can be used to further boost your monster army.  You level up as well and can boost things like Defense, magic resist, HP, etc. for every monster in your army.  They come in different types as well: Earth, fire, water, air, light, dark.  Each of those are better/worst against opposite types so taking the right ones on the tougher fights is important.  Combat consist of of turnbased/phased combat where you trigger abilities that take up a certain number of time units.  Abilities unlock as your monsters gain levels.  You can take 6+(IRC) with you on your adventures.  More slots open up as you level so your army can get bigger.  I would guess I am about 25% or so done after 15 hours of play but I have been grinding a bit to keep my entire army up to level.  Lot's of depth and lot's to like for little $.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-island-blue/id532138534?mt=8

Ok I have this a try and IMHO its pretty darn good. Thanks for posting this  thumbsup

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: November 05, 2012, 02:26:56 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 04, 2012, 07:03:21 PM

is like a reverse Kaboom meets pachinko/Peggle and it's addictive as hell. You're the King atop his tower as invaders scale the walls.  You launch barrels at them, and they bounce from one to the other. Some have armor and need to be hit twice, some have helmets and take many hits unless you can get them from the side. There are wizards and archers and upgrades. The art style is really great, and the physics feel good.  Plus it's FREE and the iap feels inobtrusive so far. Give it a try.

Nice find.  I couldn't stop playing this last night!   thumbsup

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: November 05, 2012, 05:42:11 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 05, 2012, 02:26:56 PM

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 04, 2012, 07:03:21 PM

Nice find.  I couldn't stop playing this last night!   thumbsup

Yeah, I'm kind of hooked, too.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: November 06, 2012, 05:53:10 PM »

Bah you guys got me hooked on Dragon Island Blue!  Perfect for the iPad Mini.

I'm also into this old game I found recently, Supremacy HD - I think it used to be called Civilization Wars HD, it's a Galcon-ish game in a fantasy setting.

Has anyone tried Samurai Empire?  It's got a big ad on Toucharcade, card battles and empire building or something like that.  I may give it a whirl.
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: November 06, 2012, 09:35:20 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on November 06, 2012, 05:53:10 PM

I'm also into this old game I found recently, Supremacy HD - I think it used to be called Civilization Wars HD, it's a Galcon-ish game in a fantasy setting.

Has anyone tried Samurai Empire?  It's got a big ad on Toucharcade, card battles and empire building or something like that.  I may give it a whirl.

I actually thought of you when I was posting my impressions.  Knew it would be right up your alley.  I have played almost nothing else since I got it a couple weeks ago.

Is this the supremacy game?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/supremacy-wars-hd/id383572497?mt=8

Samurai Empire does look interesting but i'm too busy on Dragon island right now...bookmarked for future!

morlac00 on PSN
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: November 07, 2012, 06:10:37 PM »

Quote from: morlac on November 06, 2012, 09:35:20 PM

Quote from: rittchard on November 06, 2012, 05:53:10 PM

I actually thought of you when I was posting my impressions.  Knew it would be right up your alley.  I have played almost nothing else since I got it a couple weeks ago.

Is this the supremacy game?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/supremacy-wars-hd/id383572497?mt=8

Samurai Empire does look interesting but i'm too busy on Dragon island right now...bookmarked for future!

Yeah, I tried Samurai out a bit last night and it was just a bit too sporadic for me; I'm sticking with Dragon Island!!!

And yes, that was the Supremacy game.  I was having a great time with it but now I'm kind of stuck on one map with a giant turtle who just kicks the crap out of me. 
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: November 07, 2012, 06:14:52 PM »

I haven't tried it yet, but Knights of Pen & Paper looks really really promising.  Basically, it's a game simulating pen & paper gaming of the D&D era.  You have little warriors go through adventures, but you also try to upgrade the table you're playing on.  Or your couch.

It's "expensive" at $2, with no demo or free version, but I think I'll buy it sight unseen just from the concept and good initial buzz.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: November 07, 2012, 07:40:07 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on November 07, 2012, 06:14:52 PM

I haven't tried it yet, but Knights of Pen & Paper looks really really promising.  Basically, it's a game simulating pen & paper gaming of the D&D era.  You have little warriors go through adventures, but you also try to upgrade the table you're playing on.  Or your couch.

It's "expensive" at $2, with no demo or free version, but I think I'll buy it sight unseen just from the concept and good initial buzz.

I've been enjoying it
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: November 07, 2012, 08:32:02 PM »

I haven't tried it yet, but Knights of Pen & Paper looks really really promising.  Basically, it's a game simulating pen & paper gaming of the D&D era.  You have little warriors go through adventures, but you also try to upgrade the table you're playing on.  Or your couch.

I was just preparing to pull the trigger myself.  

I'll probably wait until the weekend, just in case of a price drop.  Their other games do go up and down a lot.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:45:04 PM by Bullwinkle » Logged

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: November 08, 2012, 04:15:43 PM »

Yeah, I've thought of getting it too, but I'm knee deep in Zero Escape on 3DS and have Layton still in plastic.

Ruining language with my terrible words.
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: November 11, 2012, 02:34:38 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 07, 2012, 08:32:02 PM

I'll probably wait until the weekend, just in case of a price drop.  There other games do go up and down a lot.

No price drop but I got it anyway.  Pretty fun but I wish the classes had more skills.  Only 4 seems awfully low and makes advancement kind of boring.  Yet it's pretty addicting and a fun diversion.

morlac00 on PSN
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: November 11, 2012, 03:58:28 PM »

Quote from: morlac on November 11, 2012, 02:34:38 PM

I'll probably wait until the weekend, just in case of a price drop.  There other games do go up and down a lot.

No price drop but I got it anyway.  Pretty fun but I wish the classes had more skills.  Only 4 seems awfully low and makes advancement kind of boring.  Yet it's pretty addicting and a fun diversion.

I was just about to buy it when I saw an article (on BGG, IIRC) that wanted to really like it, but found it too grindy.  I still want to try it, though, so I may get it anyway.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: November 12, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »

Arc Squadron looks pretty damn cool.  I'm typically not big on space shooters, but might have to give this one a shot.  TA gave it a great review as well

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: November 12, 2012, 03:11:35 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 12, 2012, 02:13:27 PM

Arc Squadron looks pretty damn cool.  I'm typically not big on space shooters, but might have to give this one a shot.  TA gave it a great review as well

I was actually just about to post in here about it.

It's really impressive.  The polish is just top-notch.  And it's a lot of fun.

And the guys are very cool who made it.  I missed the $.99 launch price because of the hurricane.  I sent them an email, suggesting they should have a temporary sale soon for folks who missed the window like I did.  They wrote back saying there were no plans to have another sale, but gave me a free code!  And then they dropped the price to $.99 again anyway. 

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: November 12, 2012, 10:44:49 PM »

I'll probably wait until the weekend, just in case of a price drop.  Their other games do go up and down a lot.

Thoughts?

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: November 13, 2012, 05:30:24 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 12, 2012, 10:44:49 PM

I'll probably wait until the weekend, just in case of a price drop.  Their other games do go up and down a lot.

Thoughts?

Got a great review from Slide2play.com.  Will probably grab it today.

I've also been playing Word Wonders:  Tower of Babel.  It's an RPG/Scrabble hybrid that is quite fun.  Gets really grindy, but plenty of value for a buck.

morlac

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: November 13, 2012, 08:18:10 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 12, 2012, 10:44:49 PM

I haven't tried it yet, but Knights of Pen & Paper looks really really promising.  Basically, it's a game simulating pen & paper gaming of the D&D era.  You have little warriors go through adventures, but you also try to upgrade the table you're playing on.  Or your couch.

I'll probably wait until the weekend, just in case of a price drop.  Their other games do go up and down a lot.

No price drop but I got it anyway.  Pretty fun but I wish the classes had more skills.  Only 4 seems awfully low and makes advancement kind of boring.  Yet it's pretty addicting and a fun diversion.

Thoughts?

It's pretty addicting but it is one of those annoying games that is not FTP but uses the same mechanic of taking real $ to boost in game $ to make life easier/speed things up.  I don't mind spending on something I like but this game handles it poorly imo.  The game uses one in game currency for everything.  Killing monsters and completing quest give you some with items that can boost it you can find as well.  Also, since you can typically pick how many monsters to fight at a time (sounds weird but for most of the quest you can do this)to make the fight easier/harder rewards are increased accordingly.  However, you have to use this gold to buy everything from new armor, potions, items for your gaming room/tabletop, and even character slots.  Yep, the first two are free and then it takes and increasing amount of in game currency to unlock additional seats at the gaming table.  I can deal with that but the blacksmith one drives me crazy.  So a tier one item (only one item per class)cost 71 gold to get a chance to roll a 20 sided for.  Starts at 35% success rate with a level 1 blacksmith (can be leveled finding items in game).  Gets slightly better each level like 5% or something.  Items can be found that increase this chance as well but again in 1-2% pts that  I have seen to level 18.  So it can take 3 chances sometimes at 71 gp a pop to get him to make the item.  I can even deal with that.  However, here is the kick in the balls.  It now takes 6 real life hours for the crappy blacksmith who just took 3 chances to make said item for you.  Of course he would be willing to speed things up for you at double the entry fee, so 142 additional gold and you can have it right now.  Felt like getting taxed 3 times trying to leave the store buying a shirt.  The in game gold does not come quickly especially at low levels.

Enough bitching!  It is fun and funny and a bit quirky.  The whole PNP RPGing/LARPing thing is an interesting and original twist and takes what would be a subpar rpg and makes it more.  Combat and leveling is standard affair but tactics open up as you get more character slots/players.  Oh and good news about the above is that earned gold carries over from game to game as do any items purchased for the gaming table/room/DM.  You will most likely be starting over after level 15ish or so as more players you can start with will unlock.  That is if you were like me and dropped $2 for some in game gold to get a full party early.  It is grindy but in small spurts of gameplay not so bad.  I played a ton over this last weekend and do not regret the purchase or extra couple bucks I spent.  
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:32:06 PM by morlac » Logged

morlac00 on PSN
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: November 13, 2012, 09:05:17 PM »

Fairway Solitaire is free today. Not sure if it's any good, but it's free.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: November 13, 2012, 09:12:12 PM »

It's very good
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: November 13, 2012, 11:00:26 PM »

Quote from: morlac on November 13, 2012, 08:18:10 PM

It's pretty addicting but it is one of those annoying games that is not FTP but uses the same mechanic of taking real $ to boost in game $ to make life easier/speed things up.  I don't mind spending on something I like but this game handles it poorly imo.  The game uses one in game currency for everything.  Killing monsters and completing quest give you some with items that can boost it you can find as well.  Also, since you can typically pick how many monsters to fight at a time (sounds weird but for most of the quest you can do this)to make the fight easier/harder rewards are increased accordingly.  However, you have to use this gold to buy everything from new armor, potions, items for your gaming room/tabletop, and even character slots.  Yep, the first two are free and then it takes and increasing amount of in game currency to unlock additional seats at the gaming table.  I can deal with that but the blacksmith one drives me crazy.  So a tier one item (only one item per class)cost 71 gold to get a chance to roll a 20 sided for.  Starts at 40% success rate with a level 1 blacksmith (can be leveled finding items in game).  Gets slightly better each level like 1% or something.  Items can be found that increase this chance as well but again in 1-2% pts that  I have seen to level 18.  So it can take 3 chances sometimes at 71 gp a pop to get him to make the item.  I can even deal with that.  However, here is the kick in the balls.  It now takes 6 real life hours for the crappy blacksmith who just took 3 chances to make said item for you.  Of course he would be willing to speed things up for you at double the entry fee, so 142 additional gold and you can have it right now.  Felt like getting taxed 3 times trying to leave the store buying a shirt.  The in game gold does not come quickly especially at low levels.

Enough bitching!  It is fun and funny and a bit quirky.  The whole PNP RPGing/LARPing thing is an interesting and original twist and takes what would be a subpar rpg and makes it more.  Combat and leveling is standard affair but tactics open up as you get more character slots/players.  Oh and good news about the above is that earned gold carries over from game to game as do any items purchased for the gaming table/room/DM.  You will most likely be starting over after level 15ish or so as more players you can start with will unlock.  That is if you were like me and dropped $2 for some in game gold to get a full party early.  It is grindy but in small spurts of gameplay not so bad.  I played a ton over this last weekend and do not regret the purchase or extra couple bucks I spent. 

Sums up my thoughts exactly.  I like nearly everything about the game except for the ridiculous blacksmith wait time. 

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: November 14, 2012, 06:36:45 PM »

In Knights of P&P, is there a way to get rid of party members or change their class?  I just unlocked the Hunter class, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of or switch the class of any of my existing party members.  The Paladin is completely worthless, and I'd like to replace him with something.

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: November 14, 2012, 10:00:53 PM »

Puzzle Craft is free...get.

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: November 15, 2012, 02:14:16 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 14, 2012, 06:36:45 PM

In Knights of P&P, is there a way to get rid of party members or change their class?  I just unlocked the Hunter class, but can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of or switch the class of any of my existing party members.  The Paladin is completely worthless, and I'd like to replace him with something.

I believe in the castle north of the Default City, there is a shadowy character who can dump characters for you.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: November 15, 2012, 06:41:24 PM »

For the Dragon Island Blue fans, I think I've found something just as addictive, or at least comparable.  It's like DIB mixed with Puzzle quest, called Puzzle and Dragon.  Similar collecting type of game, where you can use lesser monsters to fuse into your main team, but the combat is gem matching based like Puzzle Quest instead of like Pokemon.  The graphics are really crisp and look fantastic on the Mini.  Only downside is it uses a stamina system like some of those other time based games, so it plays best in small bursts.  I believe it's free to try.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 15, 2012, 09:08:59 PM »

Ticket to Ride Europe is free this weekend.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1628 on: November 18, 2012, 01:47:32 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on November 15, 2012, 09:08:59 PM

Ticket to Ride Europe is free this weekend.

iPhone version only though.

namatoki
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 24, 2012, 07:35:50 PM »

Just downloaded Dragon Island Blue today for free. Looks like it is free for a limited time.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 27, 2012, 12:21:21 AM »

Puzzle Craft is awesome. Totally addictive and a matching game that actually offers a reason to continue matching. I love it.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 27, 2012, 02:42:12 AM »

I'm either really good at Fairway Solitaire or no one else plays it.  I have eight of the All-Time records.

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: November 27, 2012, 02:54:21 AM »

Make that nine.

Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: November 27, 2012, 01:06:28 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on November 27, 2012, 02:42:12 AM

I'm either really good at Fairway Solitaire or no one else plays it.  I have eight of the All-Time records.

I suck at it and have 15 of the all-time records. I'm pretty sure that these "records" aren't really comparing you to everyone playing the game.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: November 27, 2012, 04:44:21 PM »

I guess not.  Especially since there's a trophy for holding 10 of them at a time.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: November 27, 2012, 09:00:25 PM »

I'm still hooked on Puzzle and Dragons.  Would never have predicted this would be the one to hook me, but for whatever reason it has.  Definite similarities to Dragon Island Blue/Pokemon, a little bit of Dragon Vale and Puzzle Craft/Puzzle Quest.  The collection and upgrading aspects are well done, but the core "match 3" gameplay/combat coupled with the strategy/risk factor involved with limited "stamina" make for an all around fun experience.  Unlike other match 3 games, you can move pieces anywhere on the board, which would seem to be a bit "overpowered" - but it works.  There are 5 colors + health hearts, and depending on what you've chosen your team make up to be, successful combat can become highly dependent on how well you balance your team against the colors of mobs that you are fighting as well as for what colors show up to play and how you play them.  It's definitely one of those games that seems exceedingly easy and simple at first but gradually becomes more complex.  You can play completely free if you so desire, in fact it's probably more fun that way.
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: November 29, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »

Wow, Totem Runner is fantastic!

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: November 30, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »

I'm not sure if it's new or not but Bowling Dead is pretty fun!
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: November 30, 2012, 08:31:52 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on November 30, 2012, 06:32:18 PM

I'm not sure if it's new or not but Bowling Dead is pretty fun!

It came out this week, and I'm surprised at how entertaining The Bowling Dead is, too.

morlac

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: November 30, 2012, 10:21:10 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on November 27, 2012, 09:00:25 PM

I'm still hooked on Puzzle and Dragons.  Would never have predicted this would be the one to hook me, but for whatever reason it has.  Definite similarities to Dragon Island Blue/Pokemon, a little bit of Dragon Vale and Puzzle Craft/Puzzle Quest.  The collection and upgrading aspects are well done, but the core "match 3" gameplay/combat coupled with the strategy/risk factor involved with limited "stamina" make for an all around fun experience.  Unlike other match 3 games, you can move pieces anywhere on the board, which would seem to be a bit "overpowered" - but it works.  There are 5 colors + health hearts, and depending on what you've chosen your team make up to be, successful combat can become highly dependent on how well you balance your team against the colors of mobs that you are fighting as well as for what colors show up to play and how you play them.  It's definitely one of those games that seems exceedingly easy and simple at first but gradually becomes more complex.  You can play completely free if you so desire, in fact it's probably more fun that way.

I'm about 75% done with Pen and Paper RPG (first playthrough anyhow) but this is on my radar and I will grab it soon.   

morlac00 on PSN
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: