http://gamingtrend.com
October 31, 2014, 10:16:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Galcon [Android / iOS)  (Read 914 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »

Been out a while now, but if you're looking for a simple but addictive online multiplayer real-time game, check out Galcon. I think I paid $2.99 for it in the Android store and 99 cents on itunes. (Both versions are virtually identical.)

Free for all 4 player matches and 2vs2 team games. You start out with one large planet, and work on taking over the rest of the planets on the map. The more planets you hold (and the bigger the planet) the more ships it produces - which you use to attack your enemies. Some games as short as 30 seconds, others as long as 10 minutes.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »

There are a lot of variations on this out now, but Galcon is still the best, IMO.  Buccaneer Blitz is pretty good.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 09:51:05 PM »

Anyone still playing Galcon?

I'd say I'm playing at least 30 minutes a day, usually while at work. Anyone want to team up and take on the other 2 players thinking it's supposed to be a FFA?  icon_biggrin

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: