http://gamingtrend.com
December 20, 2014, 04:42:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bravely Default coming to North America  (Read 7112 times)
Lee
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2014, 02:19:32 AM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 15, 2014, 12:29:33 AM

Quote from: Lee on February 14, 2014, 11:52:47 PM

Thanks rittchard. I have to say, after 6 hours into it, I still feel like I am battling the interface. I am rusty, or old.

Anything in particular throwing you off?  Some of the game mechanics I don't think are explained very well, such as assigning subjobs and sub-abilities, but the interface itself seems pretty snappy to me.

No nothing in particular, thanks. Just things don't see very intuitive to me and I feel like I have to go through too many menus to find things (the jobs/support skills screen in particular seems very annoying). I am learning as I go, and as you said, they could have explained some of the stuff better.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2014, 02:55:42 AM »

I do agree the job and ability screens are kind of baffling at first.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2014, 03:41:19 AM »

I do have a question. The equipment ratings. What exactly do they mean? If I have a character that can use a sword or a named dagger but the swords he is a B in and daggers he is a C in, what does it mean? The named dagger clearly has a better stats bonus.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2014, 04:20:51 AM »

Quote from: Lee on February 15, 2014, 03:41:19 AM

I do have a question. The equipment ratings. What exactly do they mean? If I have a character that can use a sword or a named dagger but the swords he is a B in and daggers he is a C in, what does it mean? The named dagger clearly has a better stats bonus.

My understanding is that certain classes are better able to handle certain weapons.  For example, a Knight is an "S" class in Sword (melee weapon), but a "D" class in Rod and Staff (primarily magic weapons).  This latent ability is combined with the stats of the item to give the overall damage figure. 

In your instance, what class is the character you're equipping?  My guess is that the dagger had significantly higher stats than whatever sword you had, which basically overrode the latent ability bonus for that character.

No nothing in particular, thanks. Just things don't see very intuitive to me and I feel like I have to go through too many menus to find things (the jobs/support skills screen in particular seems very annoying). I am learning as I go, and as you said, they could have explained some of the stuff better.

It takes a little while, but now that I've gotten used to it, I think this is one of the better RPG UI's out there.  I love, love, love the fact that I can navigate all the menus with just the D-pad.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2014, 04:32:30 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on February 15, 2014, 04:20:51 AM

Quote from: Lee on February 15, 2014, 03:41:19 AM

My understanding is that certain classes are better able to handle certain weapons.  For example, a Knight is an "S" class in Sword (melee weapon), but a "D" class in Rod and Staff (primarily magic weapons).  This latent ability is combined with the stats of the item to give the overall damage figure. 

I may have the percentages wrong, but it's something like this.  At an E rating for something, you use it at exactly the value listed.  An E rating for a 100 damage sword means you will do 100 damage with it.  For each grade higher though, you get a performance increase of 20%, 40%, 60%, etc.  That means that you could do more damage with an A or S grade weapon that has lower stats than something you have a D or E rating with.

For magic users, the grade doesn't matter much except for when you physically smack the enemy with it.  If you get some kind of great magic boost for a staff you only get an E rating with, go for it.  The E rating won't hurt you.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2014, 04:38:08 AM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 15, 2014, 04:32:30 AM

I may have the percentages wrong, but it's something like this.  At an E rating for something, you use it at exactly the value listed.  An E rating for a 100 damage sword means you will do 100 damage with it.  For each grade higher though, you get a performance increase of 20%, 40%, 60%, etc.  That means that you could do more damage with an A or S grade weapon that has lower stats than something you have a D or E rating with.

As usual, wonderpug articulated it far better than I.  smile

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2014, 05:47:47 AM »

Ok thanks guys. So I still just go by the stat changes listed. The letters are just more of a quick look of what weapons are good for each class. Like in the dagger case I listed above (it was a freelancer), the dagger was just of such a higher grade than the sword that the letter grade didn't matter.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »

I'm continuing to really love this game.  Best Final Fantasy in years.

I'm also finding it really interesting to compare Bravely Default to Ni No Kuni.  I know Ni No Kuni has lots of fans and well-deserved praise, but the combat just killed it for me.  Awesome characters, setting, and voice acting, but with the dull combat it was just too tedious and unfun to progress through the game.

In contrast, Bravely Default voiceacting seems a bit lackluster so far (with some exceptions, Edea seems pretty great), and instead of the super unique characters of Ni No Kuni, this seems chock full o' stereotypes supreme.  "MWAHAHAHA, I AM OVER THE TOP DUMB BRUTE BAD GUY ARCHETYPE #12, ACCOMPANIED BY CONTRASTING FEMALE BAD GUY ARCHETYPE #7!"

But despite having generic characters here and there, there are enough good characters and enough interesting story.  Combined with super fun combat and a super fun and flexible job system, the sum of all parts is way greater than they were for Ni No Kuni (for me).

I think a big part of it is that in JRPGs, the combat helps connect me to the characters.  In a Western RPG, there's so much more individual freedom and customization to give you that connection, but since JRPGs are so scripted, the sequences of battles are what tie you to your party.  Sure, every single person who plays the game will fight minions on the way to Midboss, and then more minions on the way to Boss, but your battles--your close calls, your triumphs--are unique to you, but only if the combat is difficult enough and interesting enough.

tl;dr - I think Bravely Default is more fun than Ni No Kuni
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2014, 04:17:11 PM »

Well said wonderpug, and I agree 100%.  I really wanted to like Ni No Kuni, and ended up playing it for probably 10 hours more than I really wanted to, trying to convince myself it was fun.  Bravely Default has the opposite problem...I can't seem to put it down.

I also agree that the VO work in BD is, for the most part, dreadful.  That's probably my only disappointment...I cringe anytime they speak.  Especially the female characters...it sounds like they used the same two annoying voice actors for every female character in the game.

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2014, 04:42:22 PM »

I love Ringabel's voice, though!

So, I've reached that dreaded point where I want to be every job, but I can't.  I had just settled on:

Agnes: Sword Fencer/White Mage
Tiz: Ranger/Thief
Edea: Knight/Sword Fencer
Ringabel: Time Mage/Black Mage

But I just got Summoner (and have three summons) and Red Mage.  Now I'm thinking:

Agnes: Red Mage/Something Else (I figure if I can get my Black and White Mage stuff to one person, that is great)
Tiz: Ranger/Thied (Probably will keep this)
Edea: Knight/Sword Fencer (until I get Valkyrie or something else)
Ringabel: Summoner/Time Mage

This will likely change when I get the next jobs.  Too many choices!

Oh, and forgot to mention that I would love to get someone in Merchant because I like the idea of it.

Also, Gratch, I am with you in that once I pick the game up, I have a real hard time putting it down.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:45:13 PM by The Grue » Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2014, 04:57:53 PM »

Well I got up to
Spoiler for Hiden:
the fight against the Monk and White Mage
and I used a friend summon because I kind of wanted to see how it worked and also I thought I might die against them and I killed them with one attack.

Now I feel like I kind of cheated and there's no way to redo that part other than starting the whole game over. frown

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2014, 05:52:53 PM »

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  A win is a win.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2014, 05:58:22 PM »

Oh, I am also kind of sad because I finished all of Norende this morning.

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2014, 07:32:45 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on February 15, 2014, 04:57:53 PM

Well I got up to
Spoiler for Hiden:
the fight against the Monk and White Mage
and I used a friend summon because I kind of wanted to see how it worked and also I thought I might die against them and I killed them with one attack.

Now I feel like I kind of cheated and there's no way to redo that part other than starting the whole game over. frown

I tried the friend summons last night as well, just see how it worked. Won the battle easily because of it. Felt like cheating. I know I don't have to use it, but I also know I will if I am struggling in a battle.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2014, 08:45:41 PM »

I uploaded my summon friend with a 3,700+ damage attack which could make some of the first fights easy, but it will be nice to have handy in some of the later Act 1 and 2 bosses who have a lot more health.  It's just a nice to have damage boost if needed. 

Some tips for uploading a good friend summons:
- You can upload anything...a high damage attack, a heal, a buff, etc.  All can be really helpful.
- The most helpful skills to upload are specials.  A special attack or a special heal like rejuvenation.
- To get the most damage, wait until a special is ready, select Summon Friend in the battle menu, Send, and then select the special attack.  The special will cue up with a yellow underline.  Hopefully the enemy type is weak against that special attack for big numbers.  That's it.
- The next time you see an adventurer (save guy), select Update Data, and that should do it.  You will also receive updated friend summons from friends at that time too (I received a new one from The Grue last night). 
- An uploaded Rejuvnation heal with added components like Poison removal can be a life savior.
- We can balance out what's available by adding some diversity to our uploaded summons.  Damage, Heals, group buffs.
- You can customize what your uploaded summons will say during their "move".  The funnier the better.  You can even customize the name of the skill.  Lots of good comedic potential there.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2014, 09:49:07 PM »

Maybe that's what I'll do with my next move upload - a heal as there's so many high damage summons in the group. Anyone know offhand if there's a way to rez people through a special attack?

Also, is it wrong that I'm using Bravely Second just to rez people during boss fights (if they even fall)? And/or constantly having my healer use the rez staff and Cura shield constantly during battle (both bought through the rebuilding of the town)? Seems almost broken.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2014, 12:49:28 AM »

I didn't realize I could revive party members with that staff until halfway through Act 2.  I felt like an idiot when I figured it out.  Now I use it all the time.  Blessed Shield is nice too.  Frees up much needed mana for other things. 

One of the biggest features that I really appreciate is being able to adjust the encounter chance.  When I need to head straight to a boss, I can turn it down.  When I want to focus on leveling I can crank it up.  It's such a nice feature.  I also like the auto battle feature that remembers all of the previous attacks and braves/defaults from the previous battle.  It makes leveling so much easier.  Same with being able to speed up or slow down battle speed with the d-pad.
Hrothgar

Do you Talk Strategy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2014, 05:33:49 AM »

This thread got me interested in the game (since I didn't even realize the Final Fantasy connection).  I grabbed the demo.  I didn't realize I missed the big friend/profile update.  It definitely seems like my kind of game.  I'll probably grab the full game after I'm done tooling around in the demo.  Do I need to collect all eight things before I start the main game?  I don't see any sales on the game.  Is there any reason to go cartridge over digital?  Here's my friend code:

2277-6652-0246

I'll work on adding everyone in this thread.  I'm sure I'll have some more questions soon.

Cheers,
Hrothgar
Live gamertag & PSN name: HrothgarGG
I'm updating my website again.

"No, not alone."  -- War, Darksiders
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2014, 09:02:26 PM »

Digital is nice as you don't have to swap carts. Past that there's no advantage or difference either way (other than the digital copy is like 3.2GB in size or something).

Also you only get a few small items to start off your 'real' game if you do everything in the demo. IMHO, it's not worth it. Although you do get to see some jobs and classes and such ahead of time if you do.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2014, 09:47:46 PM »

I liked the demo because it did such an excellent job of tutorializing the basic game elements.  "This guy has super defenses, so find ways to max out your attack power!"  "That guy has flurry attacks; you'll have to figure out how to survive his onslaught to beat him!"  It's possible the real game implements the same ideas, but I thought it was an excellent way to preview the way jobs, skills, and equipment work together.

The fact that it unlocks a stack of early game gear is a neat bonus.  The Dead Rising 2 demo did the same thing -- I'm a big fan of earning starting perks as opposed to just getting them as a pre-order bonus. nod

-Autistic Angel
Hrothgar

Do you Talk Strategy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2014, 04:36:56 AM »

Well, I maxed out the demo city and defeated the Adamantoise.  I think I'd rather grind in the main game than the demo.  I certainly got a feel for the system getting max level on one job each and getting to level 10.  I think I'm ready for the real thing.  Let's see how long this takes to download.  I added everyone who had a code listed in the thread.  It'll be interesting to see your characters and abililinks.

Cheers,
Hrothgar
Live gamertag & PSN name: HrothgarGG
I'm updating my website again.

"No, not alone."  -- War, Darksiders
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2014, 02:54:35 PM »

Some folks here are well beyond where others are, especially someone like me with limited play time. I need to get a better handle on the whole job / ability thing before anything you see of mine becomes any kind of 'interesting'.  icon_razz

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2014, 04:47:47 PM »

Lessons learned from Salve-Maker job fight (fight mechanic spoilers):
Spoiler for Hiden:
General Tips
- Have someone that can cast White Mage level 4 spells.  Dispel will make this fight significantly less frustrating.
- (optional) Buy 4 dark magic resist rings from the merchant in Hartschild.  This will help negate one of the most powerful attacks against your party.
- Have someone that can revive people quickly.  The staff from Norende that can revive is great to equip.

Fight mechanics
- The Salve-Maker's deadliest attack is an area of effect dark spell that reduced my party of level 45's to half health (or lower) per attack.  The good news is that the Salve-Maker (SM) only uses it after building up 1-2 stored BP.  The bad news is that he/she follows it up in the same turn by throwing a potion at 1 or more of your party members.  More on that in the next point.
- He throws potions at you.  They do damage relative to the strength of the healing potion.  Getting hit by a Hi-Potion after the Dark Magic area of effect attack is almost always a KO.  They are high damage poison attacks.  
- He uses a strong health regen that replenished over 1,000 health per turn when I fought him.  If you're not prepared for the fight (like me), overcoming the health regen is really frustrating...while reviving party members.  This is when you cast Dispel to remove the health regen and make the fight much easier.  

Once I figured out the mechanics of the fight, I knew I was in for a frustrating experience since I was unprepared.  I had to rely on Friend Summons for a timely heal and some extra damage output to overcome his health regen.  Hopefully these tips will help save you from the same exprience I had.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:50:09 PM by Roguetad » Logged
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2014, 05:10:55 PM »

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on February 17, 2014, 02:54:35 PM

Some folks here are well beyond where others are, especially someone like me with limited play time. I need to get a better handle on the whole job / ability thing before anything you see of mine becomes any kind of 'interesting'.  icon_razz

As far as the ability-link thing, I think I may disable it on all my characters.  For me, it's taking away a good bit of the discovery and feeling of progression to unlock a new job and instantly have all its skills through level 7 unlocked.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2014, 05:27:30 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on February 17, 2014, 04:47:47 PM

Lessons learned from Salve-Maker job fight (fight mechanic spoilers):
Spoiler for Hiden:
General Tips
- Have someone that can cast White Mage level 4 spells.  Dispel will make this fight significantly less frustrating.
- (optional) Buy 4 dark magic resist rings from the merchant in Hartschild.  This will help negate one of the most powerful attacks against your party.
- Have someone that can revive people quickly.  The staff from Norende that can revive is great to equip.

Fight mechanics
- The Salve-Maker's deadliest attack is an area of effect dark spell that reduced my party of level 45's to half health (or lower) per attack.  The good news is that the Salve-Maker (SM) only uses it after building up 1-2 stored BP.  The bad news is that he/she follows it up in the same turn by throwing a potion at 1 or more of your party members.  More on that in the next point.
- He throws potions at you.  They do damage relative to the strength of the healing potion.  Getting hit by a Hi-Potion after the Dark Magic area of effect attack is almost always a KO.  They are high damage poison attacks.  
- He uses a strong health regen that replenished over 1,000 health per turn when I fought him.  If you're not prepared for the fight (like me), overcoming the health regen is really frustrating...while reviving party members.  This is when you cast Dispel to remove the health regen and make the fight much easier.  

Once I figured out the mechanics of the fight, I knew I was in for a frustrating experience since I was unprepared.  I had to rely on Friend Summons for a timely heal and some extra damage output to overcome his health regen.  Hopefully these tips will help save you from the same exprience I had.

Good tips...that fight was a bugger.  The class doesn't seem terribly useful either, at least through level 9.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2014, 10:02:54 PM »

I'm apparently doing something seriously wrong in this game.  Went to summon a friend during battle, and started looking at their stats.  These people were equal or lower level than me, but have special attack values that are double, triple, or even quadruple what I'm able to do.  In addition, some of them are already level 9, 10, or 11 in classes that I haven't even unlocked yet.  I've done every job related sub-quest that has come up, so I don't think I just missed out on a job.  I'd really love to know what these folks are doing that I'm not. 

Is "Summon Friend" a one-time thing?  I used The Grue as a summon probably 8-10 hours ago during a boss battle, and he's been greyed out ever since.  Is there a way to recharge that person and use them again?

I'm wrapping up Chapter 3 at the 26 hour mark (just did the fire crystal).  Still having a blast, even if I'm in a bit of job overload at the moment.  I also had some jackhole on another board spoiler the final boss, which I'm quite  irritated about.   icon_evil

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2014, 11:56:53 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on February 17, 2014, 10:02:54 PM

I also had some jackhole on another board spoiler the final boss, which I'm quite  irritated about.   icon_evil

Yeah, I couldn't believe Cloud Strife was the final boss, either.

For the summon thing, I assume you've refreshed the update?  Not sure how those summons really work.  Might just be a one and done thing.   I know the ones you get randomly each day seem to be.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2014, 02:54:40 AM »

So, question - do weakness bonuses stack?

In other words, if I attack a flying enemy with an Angel Bow (bonus damage to flying creatures) and also enchant the bow to the creature's elemental weakness, do I get a double weakness bonus?

Or does it just considered a 'weakness' and it doesn't matter how many of them you stack, you just get the one?

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2014, 03:04:24 PM »

When I unlocked Pirate, I thought, well there is the first job I'm not that interested in.  Then I took a look.  Then I thought about it.  Then I put it on Tiz with Ranger as the second job and took the Knight support ability to two hand an axe.  His physical attack is now way over what it was with Ranger as main.  Plus he doesn't look like a furry.

Lee

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2014, 04:21:50 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 17, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

As far as the ability-link thing, I think I may disable it on all my characters.  For me, it's taking away a good bit of the discovery and feeling of progression to unlock a new job and instantly have all its skills through level 7 unlocked.

I disabled it. It took the fun out of leveling.
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2014, 04:31:03 PM »

Quote from: Lee on February 19, 2014, 04:21:50 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on February 17, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

I disabled it. It took the fun out of leveling.

For me, I do it as a time saver.  I can get the abilities of the job now and not have to really just go waste time grinding to get them leveled up.  Not all my characters are abilinked, though, because I don't have enough people with higher levels in all my jobs.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2014, 04:40:43 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on February 19, 2014, 03:04:24 PM

Plus he doesn't look like a furry.

icon_lol  The Ranger costume drives me nuts...doubly so since I've had one my party consistently since it unlocked.

I did my net invites yesterday and had one guy come back with a special attack rated 9999 (level 11 Ninja).   eek He was 3 levels lower than me and had put in about 2 hours less than I had.  Apparently, I am an epic fail at this game.   crybaby

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2014, 04:51:14 PM »

I did a 9999 special with my Ranger yesterday and I wish I had recorded it to send out.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2014, 04:49:32 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on February 19, 2014, 04:51:14 PM

I did a 9999 special with my Ranger yesterday and I wish I had recorded it to send out.

I just uploaded a 9999 Special attack from Tiz the Pirate/Ranger.  Enjoy!

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2014, 03:29:47 PM »

I've got my characters into the low 20s now, and while I'm still really enjoying the game proper I'm pretty disappointed in how empty the village rebuilding minigame turned out to be.  I've only had the game a week and my village already has several shops maxxed out and all the rest are well ahead of the curve for my characters.

And holy hell if this isn't one of the most sexist games I've played in a long while.  I mean...
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2014, 11:50:29 PM »

Somewhere in the world, there have got to be in-the-booth videos of the voice actors' faces as they deliver lines like, "The duchy of Eternia has put forth an agenda of anticrystalism."

Also, "Mrgrgrgr!"

-Autistic Angel
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2014, 05:40:51 PM »

Had my first real challenge with the boss on
Spoiler for Hiden:
Grandship
 At first I just kept trying to pour on the damage, but he did so much himself, that I had to tone things back and manage heals and Phoenix Downs.  Managed to get him the 4th or 5th time, which was the first time I decided to change my strategy.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »

Heh...got to the ice golem and he wasted me (well, not wasted I guess....I stayed alive for quite a few rounds, but couldn't get him killed).  The mobs leading up to it should have been a hint.  Might need to do some grinding to get stronger before moving on with Chapter 4.

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2014, 05:29:39 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on February 21, 2014, 11:50:29 PM

Somewhere in the world, there have got to be in-the-booth videos of the voice actors' faces as they deliver lines like, "The duchy of Eternia has put forth an agenda of anticrystalism."

Also, "Mrgrgrgr!"

-Autistic Angel
It would be hilarious to see the voice actress actually say "Mrgrgr!"  I wonder if they were like, "Are you sure this is what you want me to say?  Just like this?" 

I'm ok with most of the voice acting, with some of it being good (like Edea), but Anges is not good.  I don't know if it's the direction the voice actress received, or if it's just her.  Either way, I find myself preferring to read her dialogue and skip through the voice acting.  Some of her unacceptables are funny, but that's more timing than it is the actual voice acting.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2014, 05:33:03 PM »

I haven't checked, can you switch it to play the JP audio?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: