http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 02:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Utopia  (Read 342 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2012, 08:26:19 PM »

coming to 'smart phones' this fall:

It's not yet clear what this latest entry into the AC canon will consist of, but producer Andreane Meunier told me at E3 this year that Ubisoft wanted to focus on something that fans of the series will recognise as “a true Assassin’s Creed experience”.

She also revealed that the game will involve you “building your own Assassin’s Creed utopian colonial city.”

errrr... a city builder?  icon_wink

What we do know about the game is that it’ll be set at the very start of the colonial era, focusing on the immigrants who first arrived in the New World to create their own utopia away from persecution in Europe at the end of the 16th century.

Meunier also told me that Abstergo has created something called ‘Utopia’, presumably in the future (given that AC lore puts the company in the 20th-21st century). My educated guess is that it’s an off-shoot from the Animus project.

so it's actually a prequel to AC3 in a way.

Understandably, Ubisoft wants to keep most of the details under wraps for now, but Meunier did reveal that the game’s plot won’t have any direct links to the upcoming console title, Assassin’s Creed III.

OK, an indirect prequel.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 09:05:22 PM »

As a slight aside, the other Ass Creed ios game (the card based one) is very fun.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: