http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 04:16:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [vita] Worms Revolution EXTREME!  (Read 204 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2013, 06:38:35 PM »

I say again... EXTREME!

Worms Revolution Extreme features an extensive single player campaign spanning 47 missions and 25 puzzles to beat. Missions are set amongst a variety of different environment themes including: Sewer, Farmyard, Spooky, Beach, Mars, Funfair or Medieval.

Worms has always been great with friends — or enemies. With Worms Revolution Extreme that’s no different; you’ll be able to take part in local or online multiplayer battles for up to four players. Choose from one of three game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic, and start firing those Bazookas!

New for PS Vita (and PS3) is the cool Cross-Gifting feature, Treasure Mode. This new mode lets you link up with your friends who have a PS3 system (or vice versa). You can help each other unlock 10 special gifts using a lock and key system. Meet the requirements in either offline Versus or online battles to receive a key and connect to a friend’s PS3 system with the corresponding chest to unlock the treasure!

We’ve also added the ability to use PS Vita’s front touch screen to select items and zoom the camera, and the back touch screen to aim your weapons!

EXTREME!

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 05:57:38 AM »

Shouldn't the word extreme in its modern take have been used to death about 10 yrs ago? Extreme deodorant? Xtreme sports etc. Other than that, this got me interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: