http://gamingtrend.com
September 23, 2014, 02:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [mobile] Assassin's Creed Pirates  (Read 326 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2013, 06:11:00 PM »

just announced, and there is a trailer too. 

In Assassin’s Creed Pirates, players will explore the Caribbean during the Golden Age of Piracy as Alonzo Batilla, a young and ambitious captain. Manage your crew, upgrade your ship, recruit new crew members and engage in massive real-time naval battles to become the most feared pirate in the Caribbean. Along the way, players will cross paths with Assassins and Templars, as well as famous historical figures including Blackbeard, Bellamy, and Hornigold.

Ubisoft Paris is developing a brand new mobile engine to bring groundbreaking 3D visuals to smartphones and tablets. As players sail the breathtaking moving waters and discover lush islands, they must keep a watchful eye for the wind cycle and the changing weather conditions that will directly impact gameplay.

so that's 4 AC titles coming out this fall-  this one, AC4, AC Liberation HD for platforms other than the Vita, and the one for the Vita, which I will now wait to see if they make an HD version.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:26:18 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 10, 2013, 06:11:00 PM

so that's 4 AC titles coming out this fall-  this one, AC4, AC Liberation HD for platforms other than the Vita, and the one for the Vita, which I will now wait to see if they make an HD version.

I haven't heard about any more AC games for the Vita, and I don't see any mention of one on IGN's upcoming Vita games list.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 11:31:03 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on September 10, 2013, 11:26:18 PM

I haven't heard about any more AC games for the Vita, and I don't see any mention of one on IGN's upcoming Vita games list.

I was just going off of memory, maybe it got canned, but metallicorphan posted about it a while back.

Because I can,
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 12:12:19 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 10, 2013, 11:31:03 PM

I was just going off of memory, maybe it got canned, but metallicorphan posted about it a while back.

Didn't you post it right before that?

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 12:15:00 AM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 11, 2013, 12:12:19 AM

Quote from: CeeKay on September 10, 2013, 11:31:03 PM

Didn't you post it right before that?

that was before I had surveillance cams installed in his house.

Because I can,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: