http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 01:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ventura/Stern in 2016?  (Read 625 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2013, 06:26:52 PM »

<snicker>

Jesse Ventura, a former boa-wearing fake wrestler who also somehow was elected governor of Minnesota, says that if he runs for president in 2016, he wants radio legend Howard Stern to be his running mate.

Ventura, a renowned conspiracy theorist who entertains the notion that the world is controlled by a council of seven genocidal people and believes 9/11 was an inside job, said that he has already talked to the 59-year-old Stern about the possibility.

“Well Howard and I, I floated it by him and he had some interest in it,” Ventura said in a appearance on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ “eccentric” radio show last week.

Ventura, 62, went on to say that Stern “got that Howard twinkle in his eye” when he raised the possibility of a run and that he was going to “point blank” ask Stern for a yes or no answer when he appears on Stern’s radio show Wednesday.

“I’ll be out there on Wednesday and so Wednesday I’m going to point blank him and say, ‘Howard, I can’t do it without you,’ because there is certain things I need from Howard to make this successful,” Ventura said. “And one of the things is I despise raising the money — the bribing of the officials and all that. And if I had someone like Howard, how much money could Howard raise with his radio show and I wouldn’t even want to know about it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/30/game-over-jesse-ventura-wants-howard-stern-as-running-mate-for-2016-presidential-run/

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:00:33 PM »

on a side note:  i haven't listened to stern since he took the job on america's got talent.  i stuck with him through his fcc tirades and his move to satellite when he opened the self-promotion floodgates, but since taking on the role of a judge on a family program he seems like a toothless sell out now.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
brettmcd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »

Don't care much for either of them, but could they really any worse then the current president or anyone the dems or repubs will put forward in 2016?
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 09:09:46 PM »

Quote from: brettmcd on October 01, 2013, 09:03:18 PM

Don't care much for either of them, but could they really any worse then the current president or anyone the dems or repubs will put forward in 2016?

Yes, they could.

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 10:07:01 PM »

Without even trying.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 12:39:55 AM »

Quote from: hepcat on October 01, 2013, 09:00:33 PM

on a side note:  i haven't listened to stern since he took the job on america's got talent.  i stuck with him through his fcc tirades and his move to satellite when he opened the self-promotion floodgates, but since taking on the role of a judge on a family program he seems like a toothless sell out now.

He had Jenny McCarthy on last week talking about squirting. How is that selling out?

Also, Stern has been joking about this possibility for a couple of years now. It's nothing more than a bit to talk about.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
brettmcd

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »

Quote from: hepcat on October 01, 2013, 09:09:46 PM

Yes, they could.

Then you have a misguided view of the current crop of idiots we have in Washington from the President on down.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 02:19:12 AM »

No, that's not it.

Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 02:28:51 PM »

He dropped out of the NY Governor's race because he didn't want to disclose his finances. I doubt that has changed.

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 02:57:49 PM »

The last thing Stern wants is a government job. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: