http://gamingtrend.com
August 28, 2014, 07:36:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steven Seagal trains Arizona posse on school security  (Read 213 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2013, 01:40:04 AM »

Action film star Steven Seagal, who racks up big body counts in his on-screen battles with bad guys, took on a new role on Saturday, training posse volunteers for controversial Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio in how to use guns to protect schools in shooting incidents.

Arpaio, who styles himself as "America's Toughest Sheriff," enlisted Seagal to train his Maricopa County posse members at a school in Fountain Hills, a suburb northeast of Phoenix, with children used as stand-ins for scared students.

Seagal, a burly martial arts expert turned actor, guided 48 volunteers through various aspects of responding to a shooting, including room-to-room searches, and critiqued their work.

"I am here to try to teach the posse firearms and martial arts to try to help them learn how to respond quicker and help protect our children," Seagal said.

Arpaio, whose tough stances on crime and illegal immigration have made him a national figure, has dispatched the volunteer posse to patrol schools in response to the shooting rampage that killed 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut school in December.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/10/entertainment-us-usa-arizona-seagal-idUSBRE91901J20130210

Who would have thought.. that Seagal was 60 already?

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 08:41:49 PM »

Having taught the police combat tactics class a few times, a great many cops need some training.  Had one guy repeatedly point his own gun at his face during disarm drills.  Had another break his hand trying to put his asp away...

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 08:44:48 PM »

I can't hear the name Steven Seagal without remembering this interview.   icon_lol

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 10:30:09 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on February 12, 2013, 08:44:48 PM

I can't hear the name Steven Seagal without remembering this interview.   icon_lol

0_o

What...the hell?

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: