http://gamingtrend.com
December 20, 2014, 01:46:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roseanne will run in 2012  (Read 385 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2012, 03:39:47 AM »

Roseanne Barr said Thursday she's running for the Green Party's presidential nomination and it's no joke.

The actress-comedian said in a statement that she's a longtime supporter of the party and looks forward to working with people who share her values. She said the two major parties aren't serving the American people.

"The Democrats and Republicans have proven that they are servants bought and paid for by the 1% who are not doing what's in the best interest of the American people," Barr said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57370894/roseanne-barr-seeks-green-party-presidential-nod/

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 06:03:16 AM »

The Greens already have an excellent candidate in Jill Stein. I hope that they will not allow this celebrity to usurp that.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:09:54 PM »

Quote from: Ironrod on February 04, 2012, 06:03:16 AM

The Greens already have an excellent candidate in Jill Stein. I hope that they will not allow this celebrity to usurp that.

Got something against older voluptuous women?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:09:38 AM by corruptrelic » Logged

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 07:48:38 PM »

I sincerely doubt Roseanne has ever run in her life.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 09:13:41 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on February 07, 2012, 07:48:38 PM

...although I hear she's inspired many to run ...

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 09:14:46 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on February 07, 2012, 07:48:38 PM

well there was the one time she chased the bacon truck for 5 blocks....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »

She wasn't able to take the Green Party nomination, but she's going to run anyway! (For president, anyway.)

Following Wednesday's news that rival Jill Stein had clinched the Presidential nomination of the Green Party, Roseanne Barr announced on Twitter this afternoon that she would continue her campaign for President of the United States as an independent with her own so-called "Green Tea Party":

Roseanne Barr ‏@TheRealRoseanne
    I will run as an Independent- 4 'Green Tea Party'-an American Woman's Party-based on Green Markets, Sustainability, Social Safety Net/peace

The famous comedienne conducted the deliberations leading to her decision publicly today on her Twitter account.  The decision seems to be at least partly motivated by her feeeling that the national leadership of the Green Party has colluded to to give Stein the nomination by playing favorite in state nominating contests:

heard rumors that green party MAY have broken its own rules in Cali-in NY, in Hawaii-by going out of its way 2 aid Stein-

http://www.examiner.com/article/roseanne-barr-announces-independent-run-for-president

Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 02:31:52 AM »

Glad to hear that Stein prevailed. There will be one candidate on the ballot that I actively support.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: