http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 07:44:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romney Unveils 5-Point Plan To Fix Economy  (Read 361 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2012, 01:38:33 AM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/08/02/romney-unveils-5-point-plan-to-fix-economy-during-colorado-campaign-stop/

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney used a campaign stop in Colorado to unveil a five point plan to fix the economy.

Romney made stops in Golden and Basalt on Thursday talking to thousands of Coloradans.

He spoke at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Golden at about 11:45 a.m. Thursday. Romney stopped in Basalt Thursday afternoon.

“What I want to lay out for you specifically what we’re going to do. It’s five things,” said Romney.

He called it “The Romney Plan for a Stronger Middle Class” and outlined a strategy that included energy independence, improving education, increasing trade, lowering the deficit and helping small business.

um... isn't that the same stuff everyone runs on Mitt?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 03:19:17 AM »

You gotta go with the proven winners. Every president since Nixon has called for energy independence.

It's not the specifics that matter, it's having five simple bumper-sticker points that everybody agrees with.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 05:14:25 AM »

Quote from: Ironrod on August 04, 2012, 03:19:17 AM

You gotta go with the proven winners. Every president since Nixon has called for energy independence.

It's not the specifics that matter, it's having five simple bumper-sticker points that everybody agrees with.

He is generic Republican.  There is nothing different from the Bush agenda there.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 02:15:47 AM »

Yeah, the devil is in the details. The question becomes, "How? What exactly are you going to do that's markedly different than what Obama is going to do? And don't just say, 'repeal Obamacare,' because that's not an answer."
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 02:31:25 AM »

Quote from: Ironrod on August 04, 2012, 03:19:17 AM

You are correct, sir!   Heres John Stewart,  discussing our drive for energy independence:  http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-16-2010/an-energy-independent-future

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: