http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 07:32:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romney Campaign: Santorum Obama's MVP  (Read 124 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:16:06 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/mitt-romney-campaign-rick-santorum_n_1373461.html?ref=politics

In a memo released to reporters Thursday, Romney political director Rich Beeson hammered Rick Santorum's refusal to leave the race for the Republican nomination, claiming that the protracted battle is aiding President Obama's re-election efforts.

"Each day Senator Santorum continues to march up this steep hill of improbability is a day we lose to unite in our effort as Republicans to defeat President Obama," Beeson wrote. "So as Senator Santorum continues to drag out this already expensive, negative campaign it is clear that he is becoming the most valuable player on President Obama’s team."

I wonder if Santorum is secretly wearing a Team Obama underneath his dress shirts.....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
raydude
Gaming Trend Senior Member

SPICE! Nomnomnomnom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 01:12:42 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on March 23, 2012, 09:16:06 AM

I wonder if Santorum is secretly wearing a Team Obama underneath his dress shirts.....

Didn't Santorum say "sometimes you have to take one for the team" ? Little did anyone know which team he was speaking of.

A Pew Research Center poll found nearly half of Americans hold the false belief that TARP was passed under President Obama, while only 34 percent know it originated under Bush.
"Oh yeah?" Bush replied. "50% of the people were wrong."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: