http://gamingtrend.com
July 28, 2014, 12:54:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Palin: After Biden 'Chains' Remark Obama Should Replace Him With Hillary  (Read 234 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:33:22 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/15/sarah-palin-biden-chains_n_1778571.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) donned her Democratic adviser's cap on Tuesday, saying that a recent controversial remark from Vice President Joe Biden should prompt the Obama campaign to drop him from the ticket and replace him with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

At a campaign stop in Southern Virginia on Tuesday, Biden accused GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney of pursuing an economic agenda that would oppress the middle class.

"They're going to put y'all back in chains," he said after targeting Romney's Wall Street policy. Biden and the Obama campaign later said the comment was a reference to a refrain, commonly used by Republicans, about "unshackling" the private sector.

Fox News' Greta Van Susteren asked Palin to respond to the vice president's remarks during an interview on Tuesday.

"There weren't enough groans and boos when he said such a disgusting comment, really, especially to a demographic there that is -- includes about 48 percent of the community being black Americans," Palin said. "Greta, if that's not the nail in the coffin, really, the strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary. And I don't want to throw out that suggestion and have them actually accept the suggestion because then a Obama-Hillary Clinton ticket would have a darn good chance of winning."

"But really," she continued. "Joe Biden really drags down that ticket."

so, advice from a Republican that they should make a major chain with just over 80 days to go.  hmmmm.......

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
VictorGrunn
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 06:26:46 PM »

Apparently, they took the advice. It's just that Hillary said no.

Klein has sources deep in the Clinton camp and he said that they said she is eager for a rest followed by a makeover. "She clearly is exhausted. She needs to lose weight and get her energy back for a four-year slog."

I'm trying to think of how a Republican would frame this. "Democrats tried to take Palin's advice on how to get Obama re-elected. However, Hillary Clinton thought she was too fat to do the job."
Autistic Angel
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 09:50:34 PM »

Quote from: VictorGrunn on August 17, 2012, 06:26:46 PM

Apparently, they took the advice. It's just that Hillary said no.

Klein has sources deep in the Clinton camp and he said that they said she is eager for a rest followed by a makeover. "She clearly is exhausted. She needs to lose weight and get her energy back for a four-year slog."

I'm trying to think of how a Republican would frame this. "Democrats tried to take Palin's advice on how to get Obama re-elected. However, Hillary Clinton thought she was too fat to do the job."

The source in the article you linked is Edward Klein, author of The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House.  His publisher is Regnery Publishing, and here's what Amazon transcribed from the inside flap of their book:

Quote from: Regnery Publishing
Think you know the real Barack Obama? You don’t—not until you’ve read The Amateur

In this stunning exposé, bestselling author Edward Klein—a contributing editor to Vanity Fair, former foreign editor of Newsweek, and former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine—pulls back the curtain on one of the most secretive White Houses in history. He reveals a callow, thin-skinned, arrogant president with messianic dreams of grandeur supported by a cast of true-believers, all of them united by leftist politics and an amateurish understanding of executive leadership.

In The Amateur you’ll discover:

• Why the so-called “centrist” Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
  • Why Bill Clinton loathes Barack Obama and tried to get Hillary to run against him in 2012
  • The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
  • How Obama split the Kennedy family
  • How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixon—with disastrous results
  • How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne

I think we know *exactly* how a Republican would frame this.

-Autistic Angel
VictorGrunn
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 10:22:34 PM »

I think we know *exactly* how a Republican would frame this.

Pretty much the exact way I said they would.  nod
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: