http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 10:51:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet Buddy, the Dog who Votes Democrat  (Read 169 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2012, 02:12:48 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/01/dog-registered-to-vote-thomas-tolbert_n_1314963.html?ref=politics

Voter registration fraud is no laughing matter. That is, unless you're registering a dog.

Thomas Tolbert, an Albuquerque man, received the registration card for his dog when he passed a voter registration booth on the University of New Mexico campus a few weeks ago, according to KOB.com. Upon seeing the booth, he decided to see how easy it might be to register Buddy to vote.

It wasn't very hard to pull off. Tolbert, a Republican, was able to register the dog as a Democrat.

"They should verify," he told KOB. "Somebody should have verified this information and somebody should have come out and took a look at exactly who it was. But I made up a birth date, and I made up a social security number and I had a voter registration card in my hand for Buddy two weeks later."

Beyond having a laugh, Tolbert had hoped to expose how easy it may be to falsely register to vote.

oops.  you'd think they'd have at least ran the SSN to verify the name and birth date given matched up.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 03:36:10 AM »

So, that explains how Obama won.   

/foxnews

Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 01:14:46 AM »

It doesn't matter how many fake voters you have to vote for you if your opponent can manipulate the voting machine to change votes. smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: