http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 05:01:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marijuana. Just watched a documentary.  (Read 6585 times)
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2013, 06:35:24 AM »

Just watched weed wars. Pretty interesting. These guys like to "medicate" alot! Definately a strange brew. It is funny to watch the local government turn down money basically. They really don't know what's happening and how to handle it is really how I see it. Interesting never the less.
brettmcd

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 05, 2014, 06:55:52 AM »

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/hsn/fatal-car-crashes-involving-pot-use-have-tripled-in-u-s-study-finds

But remember everyone, pot has never harmed anyone ever.

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 05, 2014, 07:28:34 AM »

In Denmark its illegal to drive in up to a week after ingesting any kind of weed. It stays in the body for a long time. Cannabis can be in the body up til several weeks after ingesting it, and if you are driving while that can be found, your drivers license will be revoked immediately.

Driving while under any kind of influence is both dangerous and stupid.

A new one
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2014, 01:55:25 PM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on September 26, 2013, 10:52:23 PM

Quote from: Lee on September 22, 2013, 01:05:51 AM

Quote from: corruptrelic on September 20, 2013, 09:17:37 AM

Anyone investing in any of these Marijuana 'penny' stocks? (MJNA, PHOT, HEMP, etc.) 

Are you investing in them? I am not that brave. Even if they were stronger than they appear to be now, one law change and they tank.

I bought 5,000 shares of GrowLife ("PHOT") a week ago. It's trading at about 5 cents a share. Really don't see it going any less than 4 cents, so even if it never takes off I'm out a few dollars but not a big enough of an investment where I lose everything.
On the other hand, if GrowLife takes off.. PS4 and Xb1 paid off!  A gamble where not much to lose but a lot to gain, IMO.

This is their website:

http://growlifeinc.com/

And they are opening http://cannabis.org/ October 1st.

I hate looking back at this as I sold my shares in PHOT shortly after that post. Wish I could go back in time and buy 2,000,000 shares @ 5 cents again. Hard to believe it's only been a couple of months and it took off as fast as it did.

Was anyone so lucky to have owned any of these marijuana stocks before all the hype hit?

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2014, 02:41:11 PM »

What is it at now?
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2014, 02:44:06 PM »

Ah 40 cents. You fool! If you hadn't sold your stock you could have been a thousandaire right now! I'm teasing, but only sort of. Nothing wrong with a stock increasing eight-fold.
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2014, 03:35:22 PM »

I was debating whether to add more PHOT or to sell it and move to something else. Obviously a $250 investment turning into $2000 isn't that bad at all. If I had just let my $250 stock sit there, I'd be selling today for $2k. Not too shabby. As I have a crappy job and don't make a lot of cash, $2000 to someone like me is a good bit of money.

I also had 20,000 shares of HEMP last year. Sold that as it was never going up. Except now of course.

Some of these new pot tickers may be a way to make a quick buck or two. I bought $135 worth of USEI two days ago. Not a lot of money but look where are today. All because of news they are entering the marijuana field.

Might have to start a new thread on penny stocks.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2014, 11:04:47 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on February 05, 2014, 07:28:34 AM

In Denmark its illegal to drive in up to a week after ingesting any kind of weed. It stays in the body for a long time. Cannabis can be in the body up til several weeks after ingesting it, and if you are driving while that can be found, your drivers license will be revoked immediately.

Driving while under any kind of influence is both dangerous and stupid.

You aren't implying that because it can be detected after weeks, that you're under the influence for that long, are you?
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 06, 2014, 06:58:05 AM »

Well, I honestly don't know how long you are under any kind of influence, but as long as its detectable in your system, you are liable to lose your license here in Denmark so..Don't do drugs and drive is the message :-)

A new one
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 06, 2014, 10:37:29 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on February 06, 2014, 06:58:05 AM

Well, I honestly don't know how long you are under any kind of influence, but as long as its detectable in your system, you are liable to lose your license here in Denmark so..Don't do drugs and drive is the message :-)

It can stay more than 30 days in ones body. Fat cells tend to hold on to it. So, 24 days after partaking, you're still buzzed? Come on..
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 06, 2014, 10:39:16 AM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on February 06, 2014, 10:37:29 AM

It can stay more than 30 days in ones body. Fat cells tend to hold on to it. So, 24 days after partaking, you're still buzzed? Come on..

huh? Where did I say that? Since drugs in general aren't legal in Denmark, of course this is the rule. In actual testing, there are minimum limits of course, which, if the subject has lower than that, is considered to be a negative test.

Edit: I see its my last sentence in the previous post that causes the issue. No, I do not think that you are under the influence of a drug two weeks after you ingested it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:45:02 AM by Razgon » Logged

A new one
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 06, 2014, 11:39:44 PM »

That's basically how it is here in Washington state now. The legalization bill made it a crime to have a minuscule amount in your system while driving, even if you haven't consumed any in days or weeks. It really angered the medical users.
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2014, 03:27:02 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on February 06, 2014, 10:39:16 AM

Quote from: Harpua3 on February 06, 2014, 10:37:29 AM

huh? Where did I say that? Since drugs in general aren't legal in Denmark, of course this is the rule. In actual testing, there are minimum limits of course, which, if the subject has lower than that, is considered to be a negative test.

Edit: I see its my last sentence in the previous post that causes the issue. No, I do not think that you are under the influence of a drug two weeks after you ingested it.

Youre not saying it Razgon but the law is implying it.  If thats not the case, then the law is simply punitive in nature.   

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 08, 2014, 06:54:05 AM »

Since drugs are illegal here, thats probably right.

A new one
gangeli
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 11, 2014, 08:21:35 PM »

But if you go someplace where pot is legal, and smoke up, and three weeks later get busted back home for having it in your "system"...

Would be like if a breathalyzer worked for a month.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 11, 2014, 08:29:06 PM »

Quote from: gangeli on February 11, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

But if you go someplace where pot is legal, and smoke up, and three weeks later get busted back home for having it in your "system"...

Thats silly - I don't know a single country where the law works like that. Smear human blood all over your body from someone you murdered and return to your own country and its fine? Like most humans, you are expected to function within the norms of your society, this means using logic in following the rules.

A new one
RuperT
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 11, 2014, 10:03:30 PM »

I don't think he's saying you're not using logic, it's just that it's arbitrary and self-referential.
Plus, you have bicycles.

Live: MooseFoe
PSN: Rupyrt
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 12, 2014, 07:22:17 AM »

Quote from: gangeli on February 11, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

What are they law makers smoking? Wait a minute..
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: