October 10, 2015, 06:30:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker vows more 'anti-Islam' films  (Read 343 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 3555

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »

The man who produced the film, which is said to have led to the deadly protests in Libya and became the reason of death of the US Ambassador Chris Stevens, has gone into hiding, but remains unrepentant for releasing his film, says a report.

Sam Bacile, who wrote, directed and produced the two-hour film ‘Innocence of Muslims’, also reportedly called Islam ‘a cancer’ and vowed to release further films about the religion.

Bacile, who described himself as an Israeli Jew, is said to live in California where he works in real estate.

According to the Telegraph, he claimed the film cost 3.3 million dollars to make and was financed with the help of over 100 Jewish donors.

He added that he had worked with 60 actors and 45 crew members to make the film in a three-month period last year in California.

Bacile said that far from apologising, he intends to make further films on the subject.

“My plan is to make a series of 200 hours” about the same subject,” he told a US-based news agency.

Trailer for the movie that sparked the violent protests is here: 

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 25 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.009s, 2q)