http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 10:03:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to write a 300 page book on a 1 page topic  (Read 6281 times)
Zekester
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »

Quote from: Fireball1244 on April 20, 2011, 08:32:24 PM

Quote from: Zekester on April 20, 2011, 08:03:24 PM

You have to admit that without Obama officially dispelling this conspiracy, it's always going to leave a shadow of doubt.

In the minds of everyone except for racists and complete, hopeless idiots, he dispelled this nonsense by releasing the only form legally available to him to release.

so now you're a racist, hopeless idiot if you question something about an elected official?

Wow, then there's a whole lot of them going around from the anti-Bush crowd.....including right here in this forum  nod

I am....Migaloo
Rest in Peace, Nan & Star
XBL Schins67
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2011, 10:03:38 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 20, 2011, 10:01:54 PM

Quote from: Fireball1244 on April 20, 2011, 08:32:24 PM

You have to admit that without Obama officially dispelling this conspiracy, it's always going to leave a shadow of doubt.

In the minds of everyone except for racists and complete, hopeless idiots, he dispelled this nonsense by releasing the only form legally available to him to release.

so now you're a racist, hopeless idiot if you question something about an elected official?

Wow, then there's a whole lot of them going around from the anti-Bush crowd.....including right here in this forum  nod

No, you're a racist hopeless idiot if you question THIS about a particular elected official, troll-boy.

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2011, 11:54:23 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on April 20, 2011, 06:46:43 PM

Thanks Zeke.  Parodying the idiocy of Birthers by pretending to even partially support their stance is a great way of showing how ludicrous the whole thing is.  I'm glad you're on the side of the sane on this matter.

You have to admit that without Obama officially dispelling this conspiracy, it's always going to leave a shadow of doubt. He's doesn't seem to have had trouble up to this point defending against the critics over many issues, yet this one remains.

And since when is it ok to follow blindly? Bush haters certainly didn't.

He has dispelled it. Some people are just too stupid to realize it.

Ale

edit: Ok, I'm late to the party.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:56:58 PM by Alefroth » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2011, 12:07:57 AM »

Quote from: Alefroth on April 20, 2011, 11:54:23 PM

Quote from: hepcat on April 20, 2011, 06:46:43 PM

Thanks Zeke.  Parodying the idiocy of Birthers by pretending to even partially support their stance is a great way of showing how ludicrous the whole thing is.  I'm glad you're on the side of the sane on this matter.

You have to admit that without Obama officially dispelling this conspiracy, it's always going to leave a shadow of doubt. He's doesn't seem to have had trouble up to this point defending against the critics over many issues, yet this one remains.

And since when is it ok to follow blindly? Bush haters certainly didn't.

He has dispelled it. Some people are just too stupid to realize it.

Ale

edit: Ok, I'm late to the party.

all that's left is Zeke's junk and bits of hepcat's hairpiece.  whatever you do don't drink the kool-aid.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Mr. Fed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2011, 12:26:42 AM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 20, 2011, 06:39:58 PM

Second, it's beneficial for Obama to be criticized loudly by unbalanced people.  He hopes, not unreasonably, that folks will focus on the loony-tune criticisms of him rather than the more reasonable criticisms that he's a spendthrift, an oathbreaker, and an unapologetic adopter of policies he once criticized.

Thats the lamest excuse i've heard so far. And also the most convenient.

He's the mutha-effin President.....I think he can override Hawaii's rule regarding his birth certificate.

JUST SHOW THE FUCKING THING ALREADY  icon_confused

Congratulations.

You are now officially nuttier than Michele Bachmann.

That's quite an achievement.

If you work hard and pace yourself, you may soon be crazier than Donald Trump, and closing in on Glenn Beck.

Popehat, a blog.  Now 35% less ugly!
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2011, 02:31:43 AM »

Quote from: rickfc on April 20, 2011, 09:03:00 PM

Um, I think you need to read up on how the government works, Zeke. He is the president of the United States, but he is not above the law, and no matter how much you believe he can override any state's laws to do his bidding, the truth is that he cannot.

This does bring up a question though (and I'll beg advance forgiveness as I'm probably failing basic civics here).  Let's say Arizona somehow passed that crazy birther bill which stated that before a candidate can get on the presidential ballot, they are required to produce more detailed birth records than another state (such as Hawaii) is legally allowed to provide.  How does that get reconciled?  Does it just get jumped up for the federal courts to decide?

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2011, 03:24:18 AM »

Quote from: Mr. Fed on April 21, 2011, 12:26:42 AM

Second, it's beneficial for Obama to be criticized loudly by unbalanced people.  He hopes, not unreasonably, that folks will focus on the loony-tune criticisms of him rather than the more reasonable criticisms that he's a spendthrift, an oathbreaker, and an unapologetic adopter of policies he once criticized.

He's the mutha-effin President.....I think he can override Hawaii's rule regarding his birth certificate.

Congratulations.

If you work hard and pace yourself, you may soon be crazier than Donald Trump, and closing in on Glenn Beck.

Congratulations.

Despite how smart you think you are, you're right at the same level as some others here that really have nothing to offer but insults.

Obama has gone out of his way to dispel other criticisms of him, yet he continues to avoid proving everyone wrong once and for all by just showing the damn thing. He has actually jumped on the chance to make the "right" look bad time and time again, so why isn't he doing over proof of his birth? This is a golden oppurtunity.

As far as i'm concerned, right now there's a 50/50 chance that he wasn't born in the U.S.

Your move, Obama.

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2011, 03:32:21 AM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 03:24:18 AM

Obama has gone out of his way to dispel other criticisms of him, yet he continues to avoid proving everyone wrong once and for all by just showing the damn thing.

Just to make sure we're clear here, you're perfectly fine with the POTUS trampling over state rights to obtain a document which may or may not satisfy the wharrgarrbl coming from a vocal minority of the GOP.  That's your position?

As far as i'm concerned, right now there's a 50/50 chance that he wasn't born in the U.S.

Your move, Obama.

I'm sure that will keep him up at night.

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2011, 03:43:55 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on April 21, 2011, 03:32:21 AM

Obama has gone out of his way to dispel other criticisms of him, yet he continues to avoid proving everyone wrong once and for all by just showing the damn thing.

Just to make sure we're clear here, you're perfectly fine with the POTUS trampling over state rights to obtain a document which may or may not satisfy the wharrgarrbl coming from a vocal minority of the GOP.  That's your position?

Your move, Obama.

I'm sure that will keep him up at night.

LOL since when have state rights not been trampled on by any federal department? and it's just a birth certificate we're talking about here. What's the big deal?

considering how many people are skeptical that a BC even exists, i'm sure he has lost some sleep over it.

Ya know, I seem to recall a thread recently where religion was dispelled by some due to a lack of actual facts to back it up. So how come those same people are so against Obama having to show a factual statement now?

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2011, 03:50:17 AM »

As I've said in another thread here on this topic, Obama's birth certificate looks a lot like mine (as in they're both small, green rectangles), since like Obama, I was born in Hawaii.

While I would never vote for Obama, it's truly a shame this is even an issue.  It should be a non-issue.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Fireball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2011, 04:05:53 AM »

HE HAS DONE THIS.

He has produced the *only* document he, or any other American born in Hawai'i, can produce. Both the present Democratic governor and the previous Republican governor have stated that they have seen the original. A fact checking website was allowed to view, touch and photograph the original, and posted it to their website. It's out there for anyone with a half a fucking brain to see.

So what the fuck more are you expecting, for him to illegally steal the original and bring it to your house for a personal inspection??
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:40:06 AM by Fireball1244 » Logged

Alefroth

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2011, 05:27:12 AM »

Quote from: Mr. Fed on April 21, 2011, 12:26:42 AM

Congratulations.

Congratulations.

Despite how smart you think you are, you're right at the same level as some others here that really have nothing to offer but insults.

Obama has gone out of his way to dispel other criticisms of him, yet he continues to avoid proving everyone wrong once and for all by just showing the damn thing. He has actually jumped on the chance to make the "right" look bad time and time again, so why isn't he doing over proof of his birth? This is a golden oppurtunity.

Your move, Obama.

You've got to be trolling, because there is no way someone can be that dense.

Ale
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2011, 10:57:36 AM »

Quote from: Fireball1244 on April 21, 2011, 04:05:53 AM

HE HAS DONE THIS.

He has produced the *only* document he, or any other American born in Hawai'i, can produce. Both the present Democratic governor and the previous Republican governor have stated that they have seen the original. A fact checking website was allowed to view, touch and photograph the original, and posted it to their website. It's out there for anyone with a half a fucking brain to see.

So what the fuck more are you expecting, for him to illegally steal the original and bring it to your house for a personal inspection??

This. And:

Quote from: Alefroth on April 21, 2011, 05:27:12 AM

You've got to be trolling, because there is no way someone can be that dense.

Ale

This.
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2011, 11:02:19 AM »

Bullshit.

Like i've said: some of you here refuse to be religious in any way because you have no facts. Yet you expect people to believe Obama was really born in the US without facts. That excuse out of Hawaii is just a matter of convenience.   

Show us the facts, Obama.

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2011, 11:45:56 AM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 11:02:19 AM

Bullshit.

Like i've said: some of you here refuse to be religious in any way because you have no facts. Yet you expect people to believe Obama was really born in the US without facts. That excuse out of Hawaii is just a matter of convenience.   

You already have the facts.  Choosing to stick your head in the sand and ignore them is your prerogative, but doesn't change the fact that you've been given all the "proof" that is legally required.

rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »

Bullshit.

I fail to see how you hold Obama accountable for this. He has provided the only document that the state will make available to him, and every other person born there.

What the fuck else are you expecting here?
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2011, 12:24:01 PM »

Now that you've brought religion into it, the jig is up.  You got us.  Obama is the Christ child.  He can't show his birth certificate because it clearly states "GOD" on the father line. 

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
tjg_marantz
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2011, 12:28:42 PM »

head ass-plodin'
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »

Quote from: tjg_marantz on April 21, 2011, 12:28:42 PM

head ass-plodin'

Holy shiz the density of this Zekezone thread even brought a response from an O.G. lurker. Nice.  eek

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2011, 01:00:05 PM »

Wait, are you all not getting the point? This needs some serious military initiative to ensure the safety of the country from illegal immigrants taking over and pushing through bills that allow MORE people into the country unchecked.

He's had two-to-three years to do this, no? So my question is:

"Zeke, are the white people the visible minority due to recent policy changes a foreigner in the office of the President has pushed forward?"

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »

Also, page 2 of a 1 page topic.

Just another 298 to go!!

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2011, 01:04:09 PM »

Bullshit.

retard

Zekester = birther!

Look, as I already pointed out in this thread, Obama has the same proof he was born in Hawaii that I do.  I guess, by your logic, there's a 50/50 chance I wasn't born in the US, either, since I only have access to the same form Obama has.

retard

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on April 21, 2011, 12:44:10 PM

Quote from: tjg_marantz on April 21, 2011, 12:28:42 PM

head ass-plodin'

Holy shiz the density of this Zekezone thread even brought a response from an O.G. lurker. Nice.  eek

nah, marantz is a carry-over from one of my meltdowns at OO. He actually used to be cool, until he decided to join in on some of the pile-ons there.

Ok, listen...and then i'm done here, since we obviously disagree about this:

I'm not a birther, at least not full-blown. But i'm not buying that weak Hawaii excuse blindly. I am anti-Obama, therefore I want to believe he is not  a US citizen. Pro-Obama people want to believe he is. The whole thing is just a bit fishy, going back to his Kenyan documents being nowhere to be found also.

My skepticism is not racially-based. I would vote for an african american candidate.......I just happen to not like this particular one. and this is true with a lot of people that are anti-Obama. So the racist claims are bullshit.

and just because I choose to remain skeptical regarding Obama's birthplace does not make me stupid or dense.

and lastly, regarding trolling.....how do you figure now? again, I am expressing a skeptical opinion on this subject, I voice it and explain why I feel this way, but still i'm trolling? because im in the minority and think differently? really?  I didnt start this topic.

sorry some of you get so frustrated and mad because I don't think like you do. but go on with the insults if it makes you feel good about yourself.

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 01:24:00 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 01:16:58 PM

I am anti-Obama, therefore I want to believe he is not  a US citizen. Pro-Obama people want to believe he is.

So only people who like Obama believe he is an American citizen?  Like the previous Republican Governor of Hawaii that Fireball mentioned earlier?  Or John Boeher who said

"The state of Hawaii has said he was born there. That's good enough for me," 

Zeke, your beliefs aren't what make people doubt your intelligence, it's leaps of logic like that.  Honestly, if you just stop and think about what you wrote there, you'd realize why people tend to question your IQ.

Two other observations:

I've never seen George Bush's birth certificate and I don't believe Zeke has either.  Zeke needs to now insist that Bush show his birth certificate or the Zeker's issues with Obama fall apart.

I'm still chuckling over his attempt to tie belief in the existence of a supreme being that created and controls the entire universe and all of reality with believing someone was born on a specific island.   icon_lol

edit:  wait...is Zeke actually parodying birthers as I suspected earlier?  perhaps this is a Kaufman like bit of genius on his part?  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:30:24 PM by hepcat » Logged

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2011, 01:29:54 PM »

why do I need to insist that about Bush? thats up to others that might not believe he is a citizen to insist it. but I do know that there aren't any of these "odd" circumstances surrounding his citizenship, are there hep?

and of course I dont believe only people that like Obama believe he is a citizen. Thats ridiculous, and you know better.

im not even getting in to the whole religion argument again. but I could argue you're trolling with a comment like that, can't I?

oh, and blakadar......you're fervent hatred of Bush and all that is conservative/Republican dates waaay back. But I don't choose to insult you because of it, do I?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:31:48 PM by Zekester » Logged

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2011, 01:31:33 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 01:29:54 PM

why do I need to insist that about Bush? thats up to others that might not believe he is a citizen to insist it. but I do know that there aren't any of these "odd" circumstances surrounding his citizenship, are there hep?

odd = not white?  icon_wink

and of course I dont believe only people that like Obama believe he is a citizen. Thats ridiculous, and you know better.

then why did you write it? 

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2011, 01:33:09 PM »

This needs a venn diagram.

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2011, 01:33:19 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on April 21, 2011, 01:31:33 PM

odd = not white?  icon_wink

then why did you write it? 

you're just nit-picking and you know it.

is that all you got?

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2011, 01:35:36 PM »

deadhorse Beat that horse!

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 01:33:19 PM

is that all you got?

That's all i needed.

Jumping out of the zeke zone for a second, here's an example of the idiocy at work with birthers.  

As I mentioned earlier, John Boehner was quoted as saying that since the state of hawaii said Obama was born there, he was satisfied.  However, when asked to refute the claim of birthers, he also said it wasn't his job to denounce them.   Of course, they now claim this is validation for their belief.

I love nutty conspiracy theorists.  They're so deliciously moronic.  

...and to be fair, I said the same thing about anti-Bush folks who believe 9/11 was a government plot to force a war with the middle east or that Bush was part of a cabal of US oil companies.  unlike zeke, i don't believe in blind hatred of anything I don't agree with.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:42:23 PM by hepcat » Logged

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2011, 01:42:08 PM »

Jumping out of the zeke zone for a second, here's an example of the idiocy at work with birthers.

glad you finally realized what i've been saying............that i'm not a birther.

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »

...and to be fair, I said the same thing about anti-Bush folks who believe 9/11 was a government plot to force a war with the middle east or that Bush was part of a cabal of US oil companies.

There was one on Hannity yesterday. This one believed that Bush joined forces with Hollywood to create 9/11.....right down to the videos of Bin Laden and Al Quaeda admitting it. All in the name of an ongoing Christian Crusade against Muslims.

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2011, 01:45:25 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 01:42:08 PM

glad you finally realized what i've been saying............that i'm not a birther.

too late, that ship has already sailed.  You can't back pedal after your previous assertions.  a birther questions Obama's place of birth.  here's what you've written so far:

just because I choose to remain skeptical regarding Obama's birthplace does not make me stupid or dense.

But i'm not buying that weak Hawaii excuse blindly. I am anti-Obama, therefore I want to believe he is not  a US citizen. Pro-Obama people want to believe he is. The whole thing is just a bit fishy, going back to his Kenyan documents being nowhere to be found also.

That's what Obama gets for just not producing an actual birth certificate. The way he has handled it has been absolutely ridiculous.

Unless of course he really can't provide proof  icon_twisted

Zekester

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2011, 01:46:34 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on April 21, 2011, 01:45:25 PM

too late, that ship has already sailed.  You can't back pedal after your previous assertions.  a birther questions Obama's place of birth.  here's what you've written so far:

just because I choose to remain skeptical regarding Obama's birthplace does not make me stupid or dense.

But i'm not buying that weak Hawaii excuse blindly. I am anti-Obama, therefore I want to believe he is not  a US citizen. Pro-Obama people want to believe he is. The whole thing is just a bit fishy, going back to his Kenyan documents being nowhere to be found also.

skeptism doesn't make me a birther.

I am....Migaloo
XBL Schins67
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 01:46:34 PM

yup.  it does.  by the very definition of the group.  you're just being silly now because you realize you've talked yourself into a corner.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »

That begs the question. Bush's birth hasn't been investigated and publicized the way Obama's has. Remember the Hussein middle name fiasco?

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 01:33:19 PM

you're just nit-picking and you know it.

I'm not a birther, at least not full-blown. But i'm not buying that weak Hawaii excuse blindly. I am anti-Obama, therefore I want to believe he is not a US citizen. Pro-Obama people want to believe he is.

You couldn't just disagree with him, but instead need to refute his claim to even being American? How about death penalties for those convicted inmates you don't get along with?

The whole thing is just a bit fishy, going back to his Kenyan documents being nowhere to be found also.

Odd, that. They can't find my Paraguayan birth certificate documents either. Partly due to a horrid bureaucratic document retention, partly due to a corrupt government, but mostly because I wasn't born there. Roll Eyes

My skepticism is not racially-based. I would vote for an african american candidate.......I just happen to not like this particular one. and this is true with a lot of people that are anti-Obama. So the racist claims are bullshit.

No, claims of racial influence are not disproven by SOME of the mass, it would have to be by the ALL. *You* may not be racist (although you've yet to PROVE that you'd vote for a black president - WHERE'S THE ABSOLUTE PROOF?!!), but that doesn't mean that people who are trying to keep this stupid argument alive aren't motivated by his dreamy chocolate pigment.

and just because I choose to remain skeptical regarding Obama's birthplace does not make me stupid or dense.

Not on its own, no.

On the flipside, should people not operate within the laws of the land? Mister Obama has been able to produce the exact same evidence that pr0ner has. Him getting more than THAT would be questionable.

Ok, listen...and then i'm done here, since we obviously disagree about this:

Really? Then how the hell is this getting to 300 pages?

I suppose I shouldn't worry - that quote is three posts ago.

pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »

Quote from: Zekester on April 21, 2011, 01:46:34 PM

Yes.  It does.

Damn, beaten by hepcat by SECONDS.  Did the CKBot take over hep's account?

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »

sorry, I'm just bored this morning and feeling my oats.  just a little zeke zoning to stave off the doldrums.

Fireball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2011, 01:53:15 PM »

I'm not a birther, at least not full-blown. But i'm not buying that weak Hawaii excuse blindly. I am anti-Obama, therefore I want to believe he is not  a US citizen. Pro-Obama people want to believe he is. The whole thing is just a bit fishy, going back to his Kenyan documents being nowhere to be found also.

What is fishy? What one thing is fishy?

Obama has produced *exactly* the same document to prove he was born in Hawai'i that anyone else born in Hawai'i would be able to produce. He does not have access to the original state records, nor can he compel their release. However, folks who do have access to them -- the current and former governor, and the secretary in charge of that division of the Hawai'ian government, all verify that the birth certificate matches the document Obama was issued.

On top of that, there is other evidence of his birth in Hawai'i, including a birth announcement in the local paper.

What, precisely, is fishy about this situation? It sounds exactly like the situation of every other person in America.

Obama has more than met the legal burden of proof to show his citizenship. If Obama has not, then NO ONE from Hawai'i can prove they are a citizen.

So what are you alleging is "fishy" about the President's situation?

hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2011, 01:55:45 PM »

Quote from: Fireball1244 on April 21, 2011, 01:53:15 PM

So what are you alleging is "fishy" about the President's situation?

he doesn't look this?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: