http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 06:34:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice Says Gay Marriage Newer Than Cell Phones and the Internet.  (Read 301 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:37:33 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

OK, so while countless gay couples wait—in some cases for many decades, their lives and families held in the balance—Supreme Court Justices are freaking out about moving too fast. The New York Times reported that some expressed a sort of “buyer’s remorse” about the hearings Tuesday, with Justice Alito feeling the need to give a little history lesson.

“You want us to step in and assess the effects of this institution, which is newer than cellphones and/or the Internet?” he asked, urging caution in a ruling.

Hmm. The Internet was introduced to the public by UCLA in 1969. And the mobile phone was invented by Martin Cooper in 1973.

So, by Alito's bizarre logic, that must mean the concept of gay marriage—the mere fact of same-sex lovers entering into a commitment and living together as partners—must have been invented some time in the ’70s. Right?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:34:21 AM »

I like how he writes "and/or", as if being wrong about the specific order of those two would undermine his point. 

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 05:13:38 PM »

He's what's known as an Extremist Creationist.  They believe God created the world in 1968.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: