http://gamingtrend.com
July 24, 2014, 12:38:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-gay Senator busted for gay sex  (Read 585 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »

"Another one bites the dust." Just when you think our politicians have learned their lesson, they prove us wrong. In another sordid sex scandal, Republican Senator for Indiana, Phillip Hinkle allegedly made plans with his 18-year-old Craigslist 'hook-up' to have "a really good time."

This "really good time" was reportedly planned to take place at a local hotel and would cost the 64-year-old married Senator $140. Did I mention his rendezvous partner was alleged to be an 18-year-old boy?

According to The Indianapolis Star the six-term Senator Hinkle, who recently voted to ban Gay marriage, responded to a Craigslist ad placed by Kameryn Gibson, who wrote he was looking for "M&M" Casual Encounter. (if you haven't figured out what M&M means, well use your imagination a little harder).

The eager Senator allegedly responded to the ad less than an hour after it was placed. Racy Emails between the two were published in the paper.

One such communication allegedly read "Cannot be a long time sugar daddy but can for tonight. Would you be interested in keeping me company for a while tonight? ... I am an in shape married professional, 5'8", fit 170 lbs, and love getting and staying naked."

To make a long sleazy story short,--the young man reportedly said Senator Hinkle picked him up, took him to the hotel, where he went in first and then the boy discreetly followed some time after.

The clandestine "sexcapade" then heated up when Hinkle got naked immediately, allegedly. The boy said he changed his mind but Hinkle told him he had to go "all the way' as planned.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/9946584-64-yr-old-republican-rep-who-voted-to-ban-gay-marriage-embroiled-in-sex-for-sale-scandal-with-18-yr-old-boy

icon_lol

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »

I love the extra part at the end about how the teen wanted out,  but that the senator wouldn't take no for an answer.

surprised the headline wasn't "Anti-Gay senator rapes male teen"

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 11:40:54 AM »

he was looking for "M&M" Casual Encounter.  If you haven't figured out what M&M means, well use your imagination a little harder.

Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!
Creepy_Smell

Load"*",8,1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »

melts in your mouth, not in your hands... icon_smile

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 11:49:37 AM »

Somehow this story hasn't broke on the main news sites yet. I wonder what's taking it so long?

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:12:38 PM »

Cover-up!

A new one
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 05:58:18 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on August 15, 2011, 11:49:37 AM

Somehow this story hasn't broke on the main news sites yet. I wonder what's taking it so long?

maybe it's not that unusual....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 06:03:15 PM »

Whooo...good thing I didn't go ahead and answer that ad on craigslist I saw last week.  Now that I know "rentboy" isn't a casting call for the musical, I'll be more wary!

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 06:11:25 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on August 15, 2011, 11:49:37 AM

Biggest factor appears to be that the accuser has been changing his story, ostensibly to avoid jail time on prostitution charges.  The local papers are on it (Ft Wayne and Indianapolis), as well as what appears to be a local tv station

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 07:12:44 PM »

That story was pretty funny in a disturbing way, just read the longer version.  Do these famous people have no concept of emails/texts, etc persisting and being leaked?  And if so why use your email with your last name embedded in it lol?

I did learn a lot though, like $80 is all it takes to get some action even if I'm a decrepit old dude, nice!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: