http://gamingtrend.com
July 26, 2014, 11:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anderson Cooper Comes Out  (Read 154 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2012, 09:59:12 PM »

Anderson Cooper has finally publicly acknowledged the long-standing speculation about his sexuality by coming out of the closet as a gay man.

In a lengthy email to Daily Beast political writer Andrew Sullivan, the CNN anchor and daytime talk-show host discusses his reluctance to directly address the issue until now and admits that he has long been open about his sexuality in his private life.

"Since I started as a reporter in war zones 20 years ago, I've often found myself in some very dangerous places. For my safety and the safety of those I work with, I try to blend in as much as possible, and prefer to stick to my job of telling other people's stories, and not my own," Cooper wrote. "Recently, however, I've begun to consider whether the unintended outcomes of maintaining my privacy outweigh personal and professional principle. It's become clear to me that by remaining silent on certain aspects of my personal life for so long, I have given some the mistaken impression that I am trying to hide something — something that makes me uncomfortable, ashamed or even afraid. This is distressing because it is simply not true.

"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself and proud," he continued.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1688910/anderson-cooper-reveals-hes-gay.jhtml

Good for him.  thumbsup

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 10:25:01 PM »

Shocking exactly...no one.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 11:23:56 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on July 02, 2012, 10:25:01 PM

Shocking exactly...no one.

No kidding, I thought he had been out for years.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: