http://gamingtrend.com
August 29, 2014, 06:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your first post at Gaming Trend was...  (Read 4358 times)
warning
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2008, 04:22:07 AM »

This should be interesting.  Here's what you do:

1) Go to your profile
2) At the bottom, click on "Show the last posts of this person" and find your first post here
3) Now what was your very first post at Gaming Trend?  Explain if necessary.

Here's mine from the "Where's Gone Gold?" dealio.

Quote from: warning on October 08, 2004, 10:21:57 PM

I'm here too.  Its weird not being able to connect.  I'm like a dog who's water dish was moved.
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 04:38:23 AM »

Nov. 11, 2004.

I started off by taking a shot at farley2k.

Quote from:  "farley2k"
So that means stores (at least on the East Coast, and Central) can't do midnight sales like they are for Halo 2

That is dumb.  I wonder what marketing genius came up with that idea?  "huge release...lets make it hard to build hype and get people buying..."

I'd be shocked to see anyone even want to do midnight openings for Half-Life 2.  It may be the biggest PC game of the year, but it doesn't compare to Halo 2's pre-order numbers.  I manage a game store - we had over 600 Halo 2 pre-order's and have about 30 Half-Life 2 pre-orders.  A midnight opening doesn't make sense.

Some things never change.   icon_biggrin

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Eduardo X

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 04:46:05 AM »

Quote from: "Alefroth"
Hah! Just like my parents. You guys moved, but I found you anyway.

Ale

I know somebody who lives in Bellingham!
She's just about the hottest person I've ever met....
EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm here.
Man, that's funny. She IS hot, and when she comes to me commitment ceremony in September, I'm hoping Jennifer will be a little less jealous than the first time they met. How funny!

PSN ID: EduardoX
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 05:04:16 AM »

Quote from: CrayolaSmoker on October 10, 2004, 02:22:29 PM

While I lament the death of GoneGold in total, I'm kicking myself for not keeping my own copy of my books read in 2004.  It not only had the list of what I'd finished, but the list of what I was planning to read.  Argh!

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Moliere

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 05:05:58 AM »

April 7th 2008 during the OOutage when people still thought it would only be a "short time" my first post on GT:

OO zergs GT

That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 05:06:48 AM »

Mine was under the topic
Anyone else having problems with Gone Gold? (Pt. 2)

And I said
So is GG perm dead? If so its not like it was unexpected to me. I am really mad at Rich. He shoulda done something and if he was'nt able to then had someone else do it. Id been wondering if he'd just let the domain die.

Anyone else thought about picking it up? I really miss that forum. And I had hoped to do more trading.

Is this CG forum going to be our new home? Im kinda lost without GG to visit every few minutes.  frown Besides I had nearly made the 10000 posts mark!

Date/time was
October 09, 2004, 04:44:58 PM

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 05:11:50 AM »

some people are going to laugh their ass off at this one:

Quote from: CeeKay on October 11, 2004, 12:56:24 PM

I think it was MSDuncan who did this.  He was tired of losing all those arguments in R & P slywink

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 06:08:21 AM »

Make sure you follow the link.

Quote from: Isgrimnur on April 12, 2008, 12:03:21 AM

Grundbegriff's hard work for the OO crew.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Simon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 06:27:04 AM »

April 15, 2004:

My Live tag is SimonGG.

Which it isn't anymore.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 06:32:07 AM »

In the OO offline thread...

Quote from: Huw the Poo
Hullo!

And nobody replied. frown

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 08:25:47 AM »

When everything was brand spankin' new:

Wow, this is great!  I love the new look.  It kind of feels like moving into a new house.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
ROTC1983

Is it really that Kampfy?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 08:33:22 AM »

3050     Non-Gaming / Off-Topic / [FAQ] GoneGold    on: October 10, 2004, 07:59:16 PM
HOw's it going...another gonegolder joining the forum   I hope everything works out okay.

Hmm, I guess that was my first post smile

Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 09:26:23 AM »

Console gaming, 2k5 football...

Quote from: Semaj on July 26, 2004, 05:30:40 PM

I'm in,.. I'll take the Saints or the Jets.. lets you know after I buy the durn game and spend a few hours playing it.

I jumped right into the fray like i had been here forever... I think because I had... Or it was very much from GG going down thus most of you knew me already.

Edit:
Oddly it made me go back and re-read some of those old 2k5 recaps...  I forgot how darn good I was with the jets smile
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:37:10 AM by Semaj » Logged

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

Quote from: Arkon on October 09, 2004, 02:04:41 PM

Well, I for one sure hope GG comes back stronger than ever... I don't know what  to do with myself when I can't get to those forums!
ravenvii

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 10:57:10 AM »

Look at all you whippersnappers! I was here before Gone Gold went kaput!

Quote from: ravenvii on May 04, 2004, 01:13:37 AM

I'm SO pissed I didn't get member #50!!! I saw the latest member to join, zrrgin, was #48, and thought, "oh, gotta hurry to get #50!", and what did I get? #49! Tongue ... hey! Where's the clown smilie! I DEMAND A CLOWN SMILIE!

And Knight, read my criticism on the sticky over at GG... I don't feel like putting it here. smile

Looking towards to being a veteran member of this forum 2 years down the road! I never got the chance to be one at GG. Here's mine at CG!

Arrgh, I want that 50...  :x
Beer Goggles

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 11:04:27 AM »

Gone Golder here.  Finally bought an Xbox and I looking for game suggestions.  I figure five recommendations is about right.  I am not interested in fighting games or sports games except for something like Death Row.  I have already played most of the good ports like Thief, PoP and Splinter Cell.  Ninja Gaiden looks great but what else?  Anything on the Xbox equivalent to Sly Cooper?

Not much explanation necessary.
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »

Quote from: Semaj on August 20, 2008, 09:26:23 AM

Console gaming, 2k5 football...

Quote from: Semaj on July 26, 2004, 05:30:40 PM

I'm in,.. I'll take the Saints or the Jets.. lets you know after I buy the durn game and spend a few hours playing it.

I jumped right into the fray like i had been here forever... I think because I had... Or it was very much from GG going down thus most of you knew me already.

Edit:
Oddly it made me go back and re-read some of those old 2k5 recaps...  I forgot how darn good I was with the jets smile

Mine was similar:

I'm actually thinking about selling in my PS2 to get ESPN for the XBox. That way I can compete in a GoneGold/ConsoleGold league with all you guys?

Who's up for it?
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 11:51:03 AM »

Self-explanatory, I think.

Quote from: coopasonic on May 17, 2004, 02:47:10 PM

Haven't played PGR2 in a while, we'll see what I can do. smile

Not even in the same league! On the plus side it was faster than everyone in my friends list except Driver. biggrin

24.434 now, definitely improving...

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 11:57:48 AM »

2463       Gaming / Hardware / Software Hell / Xbox dirty disc error       on: October 09, 2004, 09:03:15 AM

hey marcain,

if none of this works, email me, i have some info on troubleshooting xbox problems...

good luck!

Marcain, Marcain, wherefore art thou?

Well, one interesting note - it was posted on my sister's birthday - must have been before the carousing - although being at 9 AM really doesn't prove that!  eek

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »

Ello peeps! Another refugee from OO here, dragging his tired body to Gamingtrends forums, after a long and fruitless search in the desert for his home.

Happy to meet you all, and looking forward to seeing what kind of strange people frequent these boards..eh, I mean, nice and interesting, of course..

not so surprising, although, the first part of my last paragraph is the true prophecy it seems... ;-)

A new one
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 12:15:17 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 09, 2004, 06:26:04 PM

I too had a completely lag free and perfect launch experience.  And I'm playing on a shared dialup connection smile

Come join the Wanderers on Crushbone - Freeport!

Sounds friendly, unfortunately my second post in the same thread was wishing that another forum member would die.  eek
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 12:23:45 PM »

Quote from: Purge on: 03-05-2004, 17:40:55 in the Topic   Gaming / Console Gaming / Ninja Gaiden: What's the deal with Alma?      
I read a similar message in an FAQ somewhere... I fought Alma the first time, and beat her without missing a beat.

I tried her again, and found her much more difficult. It might be a rhythm thing; if you mess with her fighting patterns quick enough you can basically control the battle. If you don't, well, she's *very* capable of handing you death and humiliation.

I found that the third boss wasn't too tough either (airship), but the the bloody 2nd level boss schooled me a few times. And the two worms; yeesh.

The one worm was easy enough, especially with Unlabored Flawlessness.
Trigger the sweep attack, bird jump off the wall and pummel the ground. Wash, rinse and repeat. Unfortunately with the two worms, no wall.

This must have been when we switched over; I wouldn't have started with that post in the site... plus I was working for CG back in 2002-2003 so I suspect this was just my first post in SMF 1x.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 12:47:49 PM »

My first post was in the staff forum (March 19, 2004) - my first public post is pretty obvious though:

It is my distinct pleasure to welcome you ALL to the NEW Console Gold!  I hope you enjoy the changes and expect massive changes in the future...this is just the beginning!
- May 2nd, 2004. 

It seems like forever ago really.  Even I had no idea just how much things were going to change in the future...

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 12:57:01 PM »

Th'FOOL was showing off his new TV and surround sound thanks to a trade that we did for a painting his wife did:

Nov 7, 2007
Congratulations, Mike.  You'd better be thanking your lucky stars that Aimi is such a badass artist!!!  Tongue

Rick
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 01:16:14 PM »

October 8th, 2004

"If gone gold is in fact gone then I am truly sad. It seems weird that the plug would be pulled without telling anyone, so I have hopes that it's just technical"

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 01:27:45 PM »

June 22, 2004:

Considering that despite owning all of the current consoles my current playlist consists of Final Fantasy 4, Final Fantasy 8, and Fire Emblem, I'm a big, big fan of backwards compatibility.  

That said, it won't stop me from purchasing a console but it could delay it a little while.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 01:30:48 PM »

I apparently felt the need to defend a Tenchu game:

I'm sure I'm one of the very few that will say this, but I actually agree with Tenchu receiving the higher rating.  Admittedly, I'm a stealth junkie, but I enjoyed Tenchu much more that NG.  NG was awfully pretty, but I thought the combat system and gameplay were pretty poor.  Once I got past the "Wow, look at that" factor, I lost interest pretty quick.  OTOH, I've really enjoyed Tenchu's stealth based gameplay.  Yeah, the AI sucks and the camera could use some work (although it's not bad once you figure out how to use it), but overall it was a much better "ninja" experience.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Ironrod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 01:33:27 PM »

Oct 11, 2004

I'm here. I appreciate the emails enquiring as to my status. I hadn't registered here up to now because I'm simply not a console gamer...but any port in a storm, eh?

Since the OOtage I have grown more fond of this port.

Curio City Online - Weird stuff you can buy
Curious Business - The Curio City Blog
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »

My first post was on June 2, 2004

SPFT2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I bought it when it first came out for the PS1, but two years ago I made the grave mistake of selling it on EBAY for $75. The moment it was gone I regretted selling it. I searched for the last two years in every used game store for it without success. But just two weeks ago, I found it used at a Blockbuster for only 7 bucks!  Cool 

The game does have some luck to it (like all puzzle games), but a skilled player can always overcome luck (at least in a two person game). Playing against the computer, though, misses out on half the fun; to really enjoy the game, it has to be played with friends. Now if only they would make an update of the game with an online mode.....

I was lame even back then.  icon_cry
Exodor
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »

October 8, 2004

aka "when Gone Gold died'

/e emerges from the void.

Dammit, I was closing in on 3000 posts over at GG!   :?

Quote from: "Tareeq"
Too bad.  I enjoy gonegold as a place where I can have those discussions along with my gaming news and movie reviews, recipes, and scans from Maxim and whatnot.  I don't have the mental capacity to split myself among multiple sites, and I hate those highly partisan forums, because they're full of people like me.
Which is not to knock consolegold and what you've built here AgtFox.  Seems like a nice place.

I'm with Tareeq on this one.  One of the primary draws for me to GG was the opportunity to discuss controversial subjects in a (usually) adult and reasonable manner.  I will miss the GG forums...

:cry:

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2008, 02:12:48 PM »

I know I have some before this point, but they would've been in the Staff forums, of which I'm no longer a part of. So, this ends up being my first listed post:

Quote from: Destructor on May 03, 2004, 01:23:48 PM

Quote from: Hetz
Heh...I finally get to say it! smile

Oh and I am really looking forward to ESPN Football 2005!  biggrin
Welcome aboard, Hetz. Also, since you're so looking forward to this title, expect a few screenshots later today. smile

Tim

Me talking to Hetz? Wow.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2008, 02:20:06 PM »

Jeez, it's like a present day version of Battlestar Galactica around here.  The "ragtag fleet" of old GG'ers are heading to planet Console after planet Gone became...well...Gone.

Thanks for accommodating us KD.  It almost makes me feel bad when, about two years ago, I told you I didn't like Suikoden III because I had a thing against the anime style graphics of Japanese RPG's, and you kept telling me to give it a shot and it would change my mind (at least, I THINK that was you).   :lol:

Anyone have any definitive answers on the fate of gonegold?  I'd like to know Rich is okay.

this was 4 years ago!?!? 

...god, i'm old

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »

It was in the "This Is Fun Pt 3: This Time It's Personal!" thread.

Quote from: TK-421 on October 10, 2005, 10:20:46 PM

Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!
Toe

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 02:32:49 PM »

My first post was waaay to long to post here. It was comparing WoW and EQ2 shortly after WoW launched (I was all of 38th level!!).

My 2nd post was this:

EQ2

WoW

PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »

November 17, 2006, 9:38am:

Quote from: PeteRock on November 17, 2006, 04:38:24 PM

I have always vowed not to join another forum as I already devote excessive amounts of time to the Octopus Overlords forum (and some may remember me from the GoneGold days), but after having enjoyed yet another fantastic evening of multiplayer gaming with some of the GT clan (papasmurf, JarrodHK, and perhaps a few others I'm forgetting at the moment), and having been lurking for quite some time, I would be remiss to continue to avoid joining GamingTrend due to time constraints when I could be broadening my Xbox 360 Friends list with even more fantastic people to enjoy multiplayer gaming with.

My main reason for joining is the popularity of multiplayer gaming both here and at Octopus Overlords, the obvious camaraderie you all seem to have together, and having already enjoyed meeting new people from GT just through common Friends (such as JarrodHK who also frequents both GT and OO), I figured now is as good a time as any to become a participating memeber here at GT, if only to meet new Friends to chainsaw and curbstomp to death (or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say "to be chainsawed and curbstomped to death").

So for those who are sometimes looking for an additional teammate or enemy fodder, feel free to add PhillyPeteRock to your Friends list.  I currently have Gears of War, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, PGR3, Madden 07, and Test Drive: Unlimited in my multiplayer library, as well as classics such as Halo 2 (which I still play with friends from the Philly area), so hopefully I'll be able to become an active member here, both on the forum and in terms of online play.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on August 20, 2008, 02:43:36 PM

November 17, 2006, 9:38am:

Quote from: PeteRock on November 17, 2006, 04:38:24 PM

I have always vowed not to join another forum as I already devote excessive amounts of time to the Octopus Overlords forum (and some may remember me from the GoneGold days), but after having enjoyed yet another fantastic evening of multiplayer gaming with some of the GT clan (papasmurf, JarrodHK, and perhaps a few others I'm forgetting at the moment), and having been lurking for quite some time, I would be remiss to continue to avoid joining GamingTrend due to time constraints when I could be broadening my Xbox 360 Friends list with even more fantastic people to enjoy multiplayer gaming with.

My main reason for joining is the popularity of multiplayer gaming both here and at Octopus Overlords, the obvious camaraderie you all seem to have together, and having already enjoyed meeting new people from GT just through common Friends (such as JarrodHK who also frequents both GT and OO), I figured now is as good a time as any to become a participating memeber here at GT, if only to meet new Friends to chainsaw and curbstomp to death (or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say "to be chainsawed and curbstomped to death").

So for those who are sometimes looking for an additional teammate or enemy fodder, feel free to add PhillyPeteRock to your Friends list.  I currently have Gears of War, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, PGR3, Madden 07, and Test Drive: Unlimited in my multiplayer library, as well as classics such as Halo 2 (which I still play with friends from the Philly area), so hopefully I'll be able to become an active member here, both on the forum and in terms of online play.

Glad you decided to stick around Pete - wouldn't have likely met you and Jaime in person otherwise. smile

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »

July 06, 2004

Hey, thought I'd post console-related stuff here at CG since I visit it enough biggrin

So I go to www.gametrailers.com a lot just to check out trailers of upcoming games (I LOVE trailers) and I came across Mega Man X: Command Mission.  I downloaded it expecting a stupid 3d adventure game or a sort...but you know what?  When I saw "Cool RPG Battles!" come up in the video as well as a few seconds of footage of what looks to be a real RPG-style battle, I began to salivate. 

Oooooh, if pulled off right this could rock.  The whole trailer is pretty damn cool so I definitely recommend a download.  Anyone have some other information about this game?

Wow, I can't believe I wrote "(I LOVE trailers)" in my first post.  Embarassing.

TheMissingLink on PSN
stimpy

I'm makin a move!!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »

Long winded....as usual.

Quote from: stimpy on October 09, 2004, 07:57:22 PM

Just wanna add my 2 cents....bringing the grand total up to 2 cents.
I have been a loooong time lurker on GG, but due to my inescapable shyness I have never posted there or been involved in any of the innumerable subjects of which I found my self inexplicably drawn to, but never involved myself in.(Since this is my first post I'm gonna get all my big, fancy, downtown falutin, words outta the way). But now that GG seems to be on the outs, I feel this is my chance to join the crowd.
I found myself wandering aimlessly across the internet since yesterday searching for a site that could fufill the black hole that was left when I could not log onto GG. I woke up this morning, weary to have to face yet another day without GG or a place to stand outside the virtual window of and watch as people discussed the games and topics of interest which I could relate to. Then, just as I was giving up hope and resigning myself to the fact that I may have to forgo my quest to seek a place of refuge for my gaming needs to be kept up to date, and that I may have to tap into those internet porn-site surfing feelings I have been surpressing for so long, I remembered that on GG, tucked in there, I think somewhere between Multiplayer discussion and Road to Gold, and all the Derek Smart Flame Wars tm(just in case), there was a topic called Console Gaming. I have been a console gamer since Intellivision
and right through to XBox with most everything in between, so I often lurked in that forum also. Then I recalled that there seemed to be a "sister-site" to GG called Console Gold. Although I had visited that site a few times in the past, to be honest, the lack of discussion of PC games always led me back to GG, where I had it all in one place. Now with GG seemingly down, I find myself here, along with what seems like a bunch of other dedicated, but unfortunatly some what displaced gamers. As I have read through the growing number of new post in this forum concerning GG and being from familiar names from GG, I feel as I may have found a new community. One which I will strive to become active in this time. It seems as if we are being welcomed with open arms, and for that I am grateful. I hope most other GGers are too. Thank you KD and other CGers for that. I hope we dont wear out our welcome anytime soon.
I will shut up.....for now biggrin
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2008, 03:10:41 PM »

I joined up to talk about games, obviously. icon_biggrin

Gaming / Console Gaming / Advance Wars: Dual Strike - great reviews so far!  on: November 14, 2005, 10:58:59 PM
http://www.gamingtrend.com/forums/index.php/topic,8099.msg116170.html#msg116170

Crystal Calamity was nasty, and I was stuck on it for several days, but oh boy was it satisfying to complete that mission. smile

Loving Advance Wars DS very much, though DQ8 will take me away from it shortly!

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Zero

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2008, 03:24:44 PM »

First Post was in the "Any GG forum regulars that have not yet been spotted here?":
Hey...nice to see all of you here   

After not being able to find GG...i kind of gave up...and then I read a thread on a usenet posting and found this site!  Thanks to everyone who put together ConsoleGold, a new home   Now...to find a deal on an XBox!

Posted on:
October 26, 2004, 10:35:26 AM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: