http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 01:15:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your CG-Account BIrthday Personality Revealed  (Read 1279 times)
Driver
Gaming Trend Moderator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: May 26, 2005, 10:45:06 PM »

What Does Your Birth date Mean?

Your [Account] Birthdate: May 3

Being born on the 3rd day of the month is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.
The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.
There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, "couldn't care less" attitude.

You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression.
Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing.
You are energetic and always a good conversationalist.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters.
You are affectionate and loving, but sometimes too sensitive.
You are subject to rapid ups and downs.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 11:09:33 PM »

Your Birthdate: January 1
Your birthday suggests that are executive ability and leadership qualities in your makeup.
A birthday on day 1 of any month gives a measure of will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.
This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush.
You may be sensitive, but your feelings stay rather repressed.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
RedJak
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 11:13:48 PM »

August 14

With a birthday on the 14th of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.
You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas, and you are also very good at organization and systematizing.
You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.
Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.
A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine, and rebel against it.
You have a tendency to shirk responsibility.

Well I would say it got it mostly wrong.
gameoverman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 11:33:33 PM »

Your Birthdate: October 9   
Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature.
You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous.
You are ever sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you are very sympathetic and compassionate.

Your feeling run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations.
This 9 energy always tends to give more that it gets.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 11:55:01 PM »

LOL - people are skimming again! :lol:

Your [ACCOUNT] Birthdate: October 9
"Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature.
You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous.
You are ever sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you are very sympathetic and compassionate.

Your feeling run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations.
This 9 energy always tends to give more that it gets."

WOW - I must be really nice! Cool

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 11:58:19 PM »

hey, gameoverman - I just stole yours.... sorry!

my real B-day:  October 17
"Your birth on the 17th day of the month suggests that you are very lucky financially, because this date indicates a solid business sense.
Although you are probably very honest and ethical, this birthday enables you to be shrewd and successful in the world of business and commercial enterprise.
You have excellent organizational, managerial, and administrative capabilities enabling you to handle large projects and significant amounts of money with relative ease.

You are ambitious and highly goal-oriented, although you may be better at starting projects than you are at finishing them.
A sensitivity in your nature, often repressed below the surface of awareness, makes it hard to give or receive affection."

For what it's worth - this one is not really me, for the most part!  I think sticking with the account birthday is a good idea... :?

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 12:10:22 AM »

Actual Birthdate: July 4th (yes, I'm serious)

Being born on the 4th day of the month should help make you a better manager and organizer.

You may be more responsible and self-disciplined than you realize.
Sincere and honest, you are a serious and hard working individual.

Your feelings are likely to seem somewhat repressed at times.
The number 4 has something of an inhibiting effect on your ability to show and express affections, as feeling are very closely regulated and controlled.

You are apt to be much more practical, rational, and conscious of details.
There is a good deal of rigidity and stubbornness associated with the number 4.

Account Date: March 18th

Your birthday on the 18th day of the month suggests than you are one who can work well with a group, but still remain someone who needs to maintain individual identity.

There is a humanistic or philanthropic approach to business circumstances in which you find yourself.

You may have good executive abilities, as you are very much the organizer and administrator.

You are broad-minded, tolerant and generous; a compassionate person that can inspire others with imaginative ideas.

Some of your feelings may be expressed, but even more of them are apt to be repressed.

There is a lot of drama in your personality and in the way you express yourself to others.

Oddly enough, you don't expect as much in return as you give.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
dbt1949

Don't tread on me

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 01:28:56 AM »

Your Birthdate: July 29
Your birthday on the 29th adds a tone of idealism to your nature.
You are imaginative and creative, but rather uncomfortable in the business world.
You are very aware and sensitive, with outstanding intuitive skills and analytical abilities.

The 29 reduces to 11, one of the master numbers which often produces much nervous tension.
This is the birthday of the dreamer rather than the doer.
You do, however, work very well with people.

Ye Olde Farte
Semaj

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 05:06:17 AM »

Your Birthdate: October 19
Your birth on the 19th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your life path.
But at the same time, it poses a number of obstacles to overcome before you are able to be as independent as you would like. The number 1 energy suggests more executive ability and leadership qualities than your path may have indicated.

A birthday on the 19th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach. However, a somewhat self-centered approach to life that may be in conflict with some of the other influences in your life.
This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush.

You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.
You do not tend to follow convention or take advice very well.

Consequently, you tend to learn through experience; sometimes hard experiences.
The 19/1 is a loner number and you may experience feelings of being alone even if you are married.
You may take on a tendency to be nervous and angry.

WoW:
Venerable
Skywarden
Eagerly awaiting Drakes Fortune 2...
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 06:22:33 AM »

Your Birthdate: July 28   
Your birth on the 28th day of the month (1 energy) adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your Life Path.
The number 1 energy suggest more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated.
A birthday on the 28th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.

Unlike much of the other 1 energy, this birthday is one that endow with the ability to start a job and continue on until it is finished.
You may prefer to use the broad brush, but you can handle details as well.
You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.

TheMissingLink on PSN
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005, 10:49:20 AM »

Your Birthdate: October 24
Born on the 24th, you have a greater capacity for responsibility and helping others than your may have realized.
You may also become the mediator and peacemaker in inharmonious situations.
Devoted to family, you tend to manage and protect.

This birth date adds to the emotional nature and perhaps to the sensitivities.
Affections are important to you; both the giving and the receiving.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
CrayolaSmoker

Sponge Bath Slut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005, 12:05:31 PM »

Quote from: "Your Birthdate: April 04"
Being born on the 4th day of the month should help make you a better manager and organizer.

You may be more responsible and self-disciplined than you realize.
Sincere and honest, you are a serious and hard working individual.

Your feelings are likely to seem somewhat repressed at times.
The number 4 has something of an inhibiting effect on your ability to show and express affections, as feeling are very closely regulated and controlled.

You are apt to be much more practical, rational, and conscious of details.
There is a good deal of rigidity and stubbornness associated with the number 4.

While I :roll: at most of mine, the bolded portion made me :lol:.

Wii: 1429 3414 0674 4114 | 360: CrayolaSmokerGT
smokingcrayolas.net | surrogacy blog
Bulletpig

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2005, 01:26:14 PM »

Your Birthdate: May 16
Your birth on the 16th day of the month gives a sense of loneliness and generally the desire to work alone.
You are relatively inflexible, and insist on your being independent.
You need a good deal of time to rest and to meditate.

You are introspective and a little stubborn.
Because of this, it may not be easy for you to maintain permanent relationships, but you probably will as you are very much into home and family.
This birth day inclines to interests in the technical, the scientific, and to the religious or the unknown realm of spiritual explorations.

The date gives you a tendency to seek unusual approaches and makes your style seem a little different and unique to those around you.
Your intuition is aided by the day of your birth, but most of your actions are bedded in logic, responsibility, and the rational approach.
You may be emotional, but have a hard time expressing these emotions.
Because of this, there may be some difficulty in giving or receiving affection.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2005, 01:48:04 PM »

Your Birthdate: May 6
A birthday on the 6th of the month adds a tone of responsibility, helpfulness, and understanding to your natural inclinations.
Those born on the sixth are more apt to be open and honest with everyone, and more caring about family and friends, too.
This is a number associated with responsibility and caring - this birthday lends a degree of concern for others.

Well la-ti-frickin'-da.
unbreakable
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 07:03:07 PM »

Your birth on the 16th day of the month gives a sense of loneliness and generally the desire to work alone.  You are relatively inflexible, and insist on your being independent.  You need a good deal of time to rest and to meditate.

You are introspective and a little stubborn.  Because of this, it may not be easy for you to maintain permanent relationships, but you probably will as you are very much into home and family.  This birth day inclines to interests in the technical, the scientific, and to the religious or the unknown realm of spiritual explorations.

The date gives you a tendency to seek unusual approaches and makes your style seem a little different and unique to those around you.  Your intuition is aided by the day of your birth, but most of your actions are bedded in logic, responsibility, and the rational approach.  You may be emotional, but have a hard time expressing these emotions.  Because of this, there may be some difficulty in giving or receiving affection.

I wonder if it has a stock answer for the 16th.

[edit] My small amount of testing seems to support that yes, it just looks at the day, not the month.

Account-
October 9
Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature.  You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous.  You are ever sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you are very sympathetic and compassionate.

Your feeling run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations.  This 9 energy always tends to give more that it gets.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: