http://gamingtrend.com
October 30, 2014, 05:43:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another reason I'm thankful for GT and OO  (Read 530 times)
Andrew Wonser
Gaming Trend Senior Member

A porcupine quilt made of porcupine quills.

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »

While I may not agree with some of you, especially in the politics forum, I can at least count on civil conversation. Unlike those fine folks over at Gameguru who have a hard time grasping anything resembling coherent language. Here's just a taste from a topic discussing the Dragon Age facebook mini game.

zarlin   (07:57 PM CET - Nov,03 2010 )
and they just getting started...fucking faceshit

Koogle   (03:38 AM CET - Nov,04 2010 )
Is it not obvious that this is just a marketing ploy to use the scummy lying government/agency infiltrated facespook snitch and spy platform as a means of dragging and enticing new customers to the game through sly friend application marketing tactics.

I really hope this doesn't become more of trend with game companies supporting the secret government intelligence scumbags and its infestation within major social spying network fads like facespook.

If they really wanted to offers fans and gamers with a spin off a Dragons age browser game then they could have done it easily enough without embedding itself to this social entity. Still it will only be gullible gamers and collectivist drones falling for this PR stunt, the browser game will undoubtedly be shit.

raven99   (04:40 AM CET - Nov,04 2010 )
Koogle> Is it not obvious that this is just a marketing ploy to use the scummy lying government/agency infiltrated facespook snitch and spy platform as a means of dragging and enticing new customers to the game through sly friend application marketing tactics.

I really hope this doesn't become more of trend with game companies supporting the secret government intelligence scumbags and its infestation within major social spying network fads like facespook.

If they really wanted to offers fans and gamers with a spin off a Dragons age browser game then they could have done it easily enough without embedding itself to this social entity. Still it will only be gullible gamers and collectivist drones falling for this PR stunt, the browser game will undoubtedly be shit.

My god koogle do you think about what you type? Do you realize how stupid the garbage you type makes you appear? Conspiracy theorist are idiots.
I mean i hate the government just as much as anyone, but you people just sound like raving idiots. At least you're consistent with always having something idiotic to say I'll give you that.

Baconnaise   (06:41 AM CET - Nov,04 2010 )
I have a hard time believing just about any type of conspiracy theory involving the government. If I'm an idiot I very much doubt that the government is free of them as well. The evidence that plenty of morons or people that just don't give a shit work for the government is pretty concrete.

Koogle   (11:51 AM CET - Nov,04 2010 )
@raven99 laugh it up fool, clearly your blinded ignorance has gotten the better of you.. conspiracy theory? sad, go do some fucking research.

@Baconnaise when I say government I just mean they get a massive pro portion of their funding for 'national security'/'intelligence operations' (total lawless and legally protected scumbags, if you think what they do is of any benefit to the betterment of society take a closer look at what they are really doing.) All of which is helped and covered up through the governments ie tax schemes and controlled lamestream media deception.

Those in government are just educated fools with a good talent for lying in your face, so I don't mean to say they organize much of anything, frankly they couldn't organize shit all unless some corporation/shadow council dictates to them what they are to do and say! So they are just puppets for those who control them through lobbying, money and blackmail. The average braindead voting idiot only foolishly abdicates their own responsibility onto some fukwit politician. Should know by now, that most of them barely fucking read the stupid laws and bills that are enacted let alone object to the downright fraudulent bias it has against the average citizen in favor of giving more power to corporate interests, such as the injustice court scum system of lawyer judge parasites, the banks and the military complex etc. Nothing more than a mafia racket based on pseudo-intellectual garbage that is obfuscated in order to put people off from seeing just how corrupt and biased most laws are.

zarlin   (12:36 PM CET - Nov,04 2010 )
i say those who are idiotic are those who gives a shit about there safety , and says yes to all ...and that very much incl Faceshit ,

people gives a shit nowadays about safety , its all give it to me give it to me , i wanna be HIP , "all are doing it (Faceshit)so i might aswell do it to" .

Hell all you facebook user may aswell disable your virus protection , your scam mail protection , Now if people really are so stupid to say YES you may sell my personal info/data to another compagny aslong as i get a account be my guest but KEEP THAT SHIT OUT OF GAMES

http://www.betanews.com/article/Facebook-User-IDs-were-sold-to-data-brokers-company-admits/1288637944
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 04:32:24 PM »

Yeah somehow we have managed to stay mostly asshat free, this is going back all the way to the GG days too. Occasionally an asshat will make an appearance but it doesn't take long for them to get banned or just leave on their own.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 04:46:50 PM »

Now only if we could get rid of that scraper guy....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »

For some reason I've never used "fucking faceshit" as an insult to hurl at my victims. That must change post haste.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 06:07:51 PM »

I'm partial to "Grade A Mud Squirrel" which some dude on Survivor called another chick on the show this week.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 02:38:57 AM »

Quote from: Scraper on November 04, 2010, 06:07:51 PM

I'm partial to "Grade A Mud Squirrel" which some dude on Survivor called another chick on the show this week.

That sounds like something that needs to be on Urban Dictionary.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 02:48:51 AM »

Quote from: Eel Snave on November 05, 2010, 02:38:57 AM

Well...

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 03:24:57 AM »

Well then.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 03:32:58 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on November 05, 2010, 02:48:51 AM

Well...

Actually now that I think about it, he did call her a "dirt squirrel" and not a mud squirrell. Either way I think its freakin funny name.

whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 04:21:06 AM »

Quote from: Scraper on November 05, 2010, 03:32:58 AM

Well...

Actually now that I think about it, he did call her a "dirt squirrel" and not a mud squirrell. Either way I think its freakin funny name.

Sabrina: "Dan where are you?"
Dan: "I'm in the bathroom, wrestling out a mud-squirrel"

Funniest thing I've read on the web today. icon_biggrin

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 04:28:42 AM »

Quote from: whiteboyskim on November 05, 2010, 04:21:06 AM

Quote from: Scraper on November 05, 2010, 03:32:58 AM

Well...

Sabrina: "Dan where are you?"
Dan: "I'm in the bathroom, wrestling out a mud-squirrel"

Funniest thing I've read on the web today. icon_biggrin

thanks.  needed a laugh.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: