http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 05:21:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Men Origins: Wolverine  (Read 7964 times)
mirage775
Gaming Trend Senior Member

More than Meets the Eye!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2009, 06:58:42 PM »

I don't care what anyone says, we thought it was an awesome movie!  Since I never followed the comics in my younger days, it really explained a lot, for me at least.  My brother and I went to see it last night and my wife and I saw it again this morning.  So far, after all the credits roll by, there's 2 different spoilers!!!  Wonder how many more there are.  And when this comes out on DVD, I will definitely be buying it!

Xbox LIVE: Mirage775
Steam: Mirage775
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »

Was pretty flaccid.  Huge plot holes.  Not horrible but not great, either.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2009, 03:16:48 AM »

I think that I remember reading someplace that there would be four different "after the credits" scenes.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2009, 04:03:50 AM »

just got back from the theater...it was fun to see Wolverine (and everyone else) kicking ass, and the plot was reasonable despite its gaps.  if you can ignore the gaping plot holes and just go along for the ride, it's a fun action movie. 

as for the after-credits scene...
Spoiler for Hiden:
i saw the one that shows Deadpool is still alive

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2009, 04:58:41 AM »

Quote from: Graham on May 03, 2009, 03:16:48 AM

I think that I remember reading someplace that there would be four different "after the credits" scenes.

I most definitely saw two - and we stayed through the entire sequence. Are there just multiple movie prints out there as far as the endings go?

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2009, 11:38:50 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
There is a scene during the credits with Stryker that is the same on all prints, then there are at least two different post-credits scenes.  One in Japan, one with Deadpool breaking the 4th wall.
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2009, 12:59:38 PM »

I thought it was a great movie, though not in the same league as Iron Man or The Dark Knight.  The theater we saw in which we saw it had the volume way too loud, so it was distracting at times.

The action sequences, for the most part, were excellent, especially the first fight scene after he gets his adamantium.

My biggest gripe with he movie were the at-times-weak visual effects. For example, the bathroom scene in the old couples' house. That, and the scene with the helicopter and kids at the end.

Another terrible disservice to fans is re multiple after-credits-endings.  I mean, WTF? Way to fuck your fans over.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »

The wife and I caught an impromptu show yesterday afternoon.  Our general assessment was that Wolverine was better than X-Men 3 but nowhere near as good as X-Men or X2.  My wife and I enjoy Jackman as Wolverine, Liev Schreiber was a cool villian, but WTF with Deadpool?  I was disappointed with how they handled him.

My wife really liked the film, and I enjoyed it, but it was more or less okay, not anything spectacular.  But it wasn't atrocious, either.  Merely okay.  The trailers, though, were sweet.  The most recent Transformers 2 trailer along with Terminator Salvation.  Both look unbelievable.

The post-credit ending we saw was:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Wolverine drinking in Japan.  I had hoped it would have been Wolverine drinking at the fight club bar in Canada for some continuity.  What the hell does a bar in Japan have to do with anything?

And the other ending is Deadpool still being alive and breaking the 4th wall?  How the hell could he still be alive?  Plus, I understand that he was involved in the Weapon X program, but in the comics did he also become a deformed Wuzzle?

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »

Ugh, whats with all the xmen 3 hate? I liked the movie...just saw them all again recently with the GF as a setup for us going to see Wolvering...if its better than X3, I'm soooo gonna love this!

A new one
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

replies to Pete
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Japan scene is a nod to the comics Origins series and is where Logan meets his wife and has a kid I believe.  The Deadpool one has the headless Deadpool grabbing for his head and the head (mouth broken open again) looks at the crowd and says 'shhhh'.  This is a nod to the fact that in the comics Deadpool knew he was in the comics and often talked to the reader or made comments on the actual panels he was in or even the page number.  He's not dead because of the way his healing factor works combined with the fact that it words so much faster than Wolverine's.  Heck, in the comics Deadpool dies 2 or 3 times that I know of, has an affair with Lady Death and then comes back so it's not odd compared to the comics slywink.   Also his face is severely scarred and is why he wears a mask, and now we know how it happened.  I would have rather them left the swords in the arms off and the laser beam eyes off.  I always loved Deadpool though, hard to beat a super regenerating teleporting smartass swordsman for fun heh.
Odin
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on May 03, 2009, 03:52:10 PM

Ugh, whats with all the xmen 3 hate?

I haven't seen it recently enough to remember why, but I definitely was disappointed enough with X3 that I'd call it hate. Part of it had to do with the big battle scene at the end being gratuitous and dumb, but most of the particulars elude me. I really loved the first two though, so it isn't as if I had any motivation not to like X3. If it had been up to snuff, I'd have liked it, too.

Formerly Sith Lord
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »

Because it was a bad movie, especially relative to the first two in the series.  It was such a disappointment following X2 that it was tough for fans of the series to really enjoy it.  Primary characters were killed off while new ones were introduced and then discarded so quickly that you wonder if the filmmakers were even aware that there were two prior films.  It was the Spiderman 3 of the X-Men series.  While not necessarily terrible, it still didn't measure up to previous "episodes."

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2009, 05:12:34 PM »

Bret Ratner.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Eel Snave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2009, 09:01:36 PM »

Me and my wife thought it was okay.  Not great, but certainly worth it to see it in the theater.  I love Deadpool.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I justify the adamantium bullet thusly:  Sure, he probably had a bullet go through his head before, but it went straight through more than likely.  That gave his brain the space to heal and didn't mess up his brain too badly.  The adamantium bullet, however, couldn't quite penetrate and just bounced around causing more damage.  Sure, the brain can put itself back together, and in X2 he starts regaining his memories, but it's in a bad way.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »

Calvin and I caught the movie last night, I thought it was decent but not nearly as great as I was expecting. However, when it comes to comic-based movies, as long as they aren't treacherous like Spiderman I'm cool with it. The problem with a movie focusing solely on Wolverine is that he's such a complex character, attempting to adapt that to a movie would seriously require a much longer movie. Throughout the movie it seemed as though he was supposed to be embracing his inner animal, or the "berserker rage" as it's called. At the same time, the movie didn't want to let go of Wolvie's human side. This contradiction made it difficult to figure out the end result of Wolverine's character... I mean what's the point of embracing the inner animal if you're just gonna fall back on your human side when it comes down to the kill? It was like they just needed an excuse to make him look super fucking angry.

The special effects also fell short in some scenes, I could see some obvious uses of CGI which of course yanks you right out of the gravity of the situation. As far as the characters, I actually liked them all. I thought Deadpool was gonna suck with the actor they went with (I never remember his name) but luckily his badass swordsmanship rescued the character. Blob was hilarious. Gambit was great even without the proper accent. Sabertooth kicked all kinds of ass, hats off to the actor to plays him.

All in all, the movie didn't disappoint me, it just didn't blow me away. I'm glad they made it, and kudos to Hugh Jackman for making the perfect Wolverine and being passionate about the character.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 09:10:14 PM by Ridah » Logged

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2009, 10:20:26 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 03, 2009, 03:36:41 PM

The wife and I caught an impromptu show yesterday afternoon.  Our general assessment was that Wolverine was better than X-Men 3 but nowhere near as good as X-Men or X2.  My wife and I enjoy Jackman as Wolverine, Liev Schreiber was a cool villian, but WTF with Deadpool?  I was disappointed with how they handled him.

My wife really liked the film, and I enjoyed it, but it was more or less okay, not anything spectacular.  But it wasn't atrocious, either.  Merely okay.  The trailers, though, were sweet.  The most recent Transformers 2 trailer along with Terminator Salvation.  Both look unbelievable.

The post-credit ending we saw was:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Wolverine drinking in Japan.  I had hoped it would have been Wolverine drinking at the fight club bar in Canada for some continuity.  What the hell does a bar in Japan have to do with anything?

And the other ending is Deadpool still being alive and breaking the 4th wall?  How the hell could he still be alive?  Plus, I understand that he was involved in the Weapon X program, but in the comics did he also become a deformed Wuzzle?

Spoiler for Hiden:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

It has been stated in the Xavier Protocols, a series of profiles created by Xavier that lists the strengths and weaknesses of the X-Men, that Wolverine's healing factor is increased to "incredible levels" and theorizes that the only way to stop him is to decapitate him and remove his head from the vicinity of his body.
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on May 03, 2009, 09:07:25 PM

However, when it comes to comic-based movies, as long as they aren't treacherous like Spiderman I'm cool with it.

I don't think I could possibly disagree more with this opinion. 

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 03, 2009, 05:12:34 PM

Bret Ratner.

Exactly. X3 blew because the whole movie was in auto-pilot. Directed by the biggest 'firm hack' in Hollywood. Ratner has no 'voice' or vision of his own when it comes to movies. He simplies copies big-budget Hollywood generic filmmaking. X3 suffers tremendously from that.. and the fact that they tried to cram too much story in there. Why couldn't they just have made a 'Dark Phoenix' movie? No, they tried to do 'Dark Phoenix' along with some mumbo jumbo about a mutant cure. X3 is a mess.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2009, 04:46:44 PM »

huh, thats actually funny - I never read any reviews or anything for X3, and, well, I liked it a lot! Just as much as the two others, and I think it made perfect sense all through. I was entertained at least! Loved all the mutants, the magneto part and the dark phoenix part

Oh well, its not the worst thing in the world to be easily entertained I guess, but makes me look forward to Wolverine even more :-)

A new one
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »

X-Men 3:

Spoiler for Hiden:
What if Cyclops died and no one cared?

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »

You can't give us the incredibly great Nightcrawler in X2 and then take him away in X3.  You just can't, for cryin' out loud.

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2009, 05:06:40 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on May 04, 2009, 04:46:44 PM

huh, thats actually funny - I never read any reviews or anything for X3, and, well, I liked it a lot! Just as much as the two others, and I think it made perfect sense all through. I was entertained at least! Loved all the mutants, the magneto part and the dark phoenix part

Oh well, its not the worst thing in the world to be easily entertained I guess, but makes me look forward to Wolverine even more :-)

THAT was NOT Dark Phoenix.  mad

Mike Dunn
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2009, 05:25:52 PM »

It was the Ratner version of Dark Phoenix, though.

WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2009, 07:10:55 PM »

The movie was just ok.  I had high hopes since the last two super hero movies I saw were Iron Man and the Dark Knight.  I didn't know Baraka from Mortal Kombat existed in the Marvel world though....

GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2009, 08:53:42 PM »

Haven't seen Wolverine yet (not particularly excited to; I think my wife would have seen it with me Saturday night, but I opted for State of Play, which was a great flick), but I'm always happy to deliver some drive-by hate on X3.  While there are many things I didn't like about the film, the final battle was just criminally stupid and destroyed any enjoyment I could have for the movie.  It's like the writers only thought about the visuals they wanted to throw at the audience and didn't bother actually thinking through what a big fight with Magneto would have been like.  Why does Magneto just stand on the bridge and watch the X-Men annihilate his army of mutants?  Why raise an army of mutants if you're not going to use them for the utterly logical purpose of keeping the X-Men from ganging up on you?  Two of your opponents are either made of metal or laced with metal.  Flick your wrist and throw them about 20 miles into the Pacific and *then* let your army destroy what's left.  It was just such a giant bowl of dumb that I wanted to scream Fuck You Brett while I was watching the thing.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »

Quote from: GuidoTKP on May 04, 2009, 08:53:42 PM

It was just such a giant bowl of dumb that I wanted to scream Fuck You Brett while I was watching the thing.

My wife did if that's any consolation. 

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2009, 09:12:12 PM »

Haven't seen Wolverine yet (not particularly excited to; I think my wife would have seen it with me Saturday night, but I opted for State of Play, which was a great flick), but I'm always happy to deliver some drive-by hate on X3.  While there are many things I didn't like about the film, the final battle was just criminally stupid and destroyed any enjoyment I could have for the movie.  It's like the writers only thought about the visuals they wanted to throw at the audience and didn't bother actually thinking through what a big fight with Magneto would have been like.  Why does Magneto just stand on the bridge and watch the X-Men annihilate his army of mutants?  Why raise an army of mutants if you're not going to use them for the utterly logical purpose of keeping the X-Men from ganging up on you?  Two of your opponents are either made of metal or laced with metal.  Flick your wrist and throw them about 20 miles into the Pacific and *then* let your army destroy what's left.  It was just such a giant bowl of dumb that I wanted to scream Fuck You Brett while I was watching the thing.

well...If you want to take that route, the "realistic" one in an Xmen movie, there isnt really any movie in the genre you cant nitpick to death(including X1 and X2). I enjoyed it for what it was, an adventure where I left my brain at the door.

A new one
McNutt

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

But why should you have to leave your brain at the door?  Why is that excusable?  It certainly wasn't the case with the previous X-Men movies. 
hepcat

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »

The first x-men caught me completely off guard.  It showed what a talented cast coupled with writers who cared about the material could do.  It was first and foremost a character driven film.  The second one threw in a bit more action, but still maintained that character development so necessary in making us care about these people.

X3 just tossed all that out and moved you from one battle to the next without any affection for its characters.  It was a real disappointment for me, although I still enjoyed seeing Vinnie Jones struggling to make his accent at least halfway understandable.   icon_biggrin

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2009, 09:52:12 PM »

Quote from: McNutt on May 04, 2009, 09:20:40 PM

But why should you have to leave your brain at the door?  Why is that excusable?  It certainly wasn't the case with the previous X-Men movies. 

X-men 2:

When Stryker visits Magneto to interrogate him, he enters Magneto's cell while still wearing his glasses, which have metal legs. The scanning process should have caught that on his way in; if it hadn't, Magneto should be able to manipulate them and use them to escape. It was shown in the first movie that Magneto can manipulate even non-ferrous metals, so he should have been able to affect Stryker's glasses.

Since Senator Kelly died in the middle of the first movie, his subsequent appearances have been impersonations by Mystique. But any U.S. Senator's personal and political obligations fill up nearly every waking hour. Given that there is only one Mystique, and that she impersonates several other characters in addition to appearing as herself, "Senator Kelly" frequently disappears for hours or days at a time. In the real world or even the comic book world, her intermittent use of Kelly's likeness would be quickly uncovered as bogus by his family or staff.

Xmen 1: Professor Xavier can't use Cerebro to locate Magneto because Magneto's helmet blocks his telepathy, but he could easily use Cerebro to find Toad, Mystique, or Sabretooth.

Magneto is able to move metals such as lead and copper, but these metals are not magnetic.

there are more, but I'll have to see the movies again to be sure... its just the way these movies are
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:54:39 PM by Razgon » Logged

A new one
McNutt

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »

While I thought the same thing about Stryker's glasses, none of those made me audibly groan in the theater like I did many times during X-Men 3.  Luckily it was drowned out by everyone else's groaning.  I could give you a list of things that were unforgivable (to me) in X-Men 3, but it might have to wait until tomorrow. 
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »

Quote from: McNutt on May 04, 2009, 09:56:56 PM

While I thought the same thing about Stryker's glasses, none of those made me audibly groan in the theater like I did many times during X-Men 3.  Luckily it was drowned out by everyone else's groaning.  I could give you a list of things that were unforgivable (to me) in X-Men 3, but it might have to wait until tomorrow. 

ah, dont worry - I just find it interesting that people really cant stand X3, while I found it a fun movie - but I'm happy about it, makes me feel sure I'll enjoy Wolverine.

I can forgive things like these in heroetype movies, but not in movies that are supposed to be "realistic" :-)

A new one
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

What Hep-C said.  I don't necessarily "hate" X3, but I certainly didn't like it.  Brett Ratner's feeble handprints were all over it and to this day my wife boycotts anything done by Bryan Singer because she feels that he abandoned the X-Men series in order to make a sub-par Superman movie and she doesn't think she can ever forgive him.  She loved the first two films and was disgusted with Singer when he left it in the unqualified hands of Ratner. 

PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on May 04, 2009, 10:03:05 PM

What Hep-C said.  I don't necessarily "hate" X3, but I certainly didn't like it.  Brett Ratner's feeble handprints were all over it and to this day my wife boycotts anything done by Bryan Singer because she feels that he abandoned the X-Men series in order to make a sub-par Superman movie and she doesn't think she can ever forgive him.  She loved the first two films and was disgusted with Singer when he left it in the unqualified hands of Ratner. 

What Bryan Singer thought about a week after 'Superman Returns' flopped:

'I think I made a bigggg mistake' (/Arrested Development)
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »

Quote from: PR_GMR on May 04, 2009, 10:14:07 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on May 04, 2009, 10:03:05 PM

What Bryan Singer thought about a week after 'Superman Returns' flopped:

'I think I made a bigggg mistake' (/Arrested Development)
Sorry for derailing once more, but - there is ONE scene I absolutely loved in Superman returns...The villain with the tatoo who is guarding lois and the girl, who when the girl is playing the piano, walks up to her, sits down and plays beautifully... loved that! The rest was crap  icon_lol

A new one
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »

That's odd, I consider myself a HUGE X-Men fan (been reading the comics for over 30 years now) and I enjoyed X3 quite a bit.  There were some disappointments of course but I didn't have anywhere near the hate or dislike that a lot of people seem to.

I thought Wolvie was OK, but all in all I was a bit disappointed.  I shouldn't have been, as the comic book geeks told me to keep my expectations low (well what they said specifically was keep my expectations at X3 levels or below).  But I still thought I'd like it more.  I would have loved to see more of Deadpool and Charlie and the early team.  I thought there might be some nod to Alpha Flight or maybe the Japan stuff, but seems like all that was left to future(?) films.  I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I guess I just wanted... more.  Even Hugh Jackman who rarely disappoints me seemed to be dialing it in more than I thought he would.
GuidoTKP
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2009, 10:50:25 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on May 04, 2009, 09:12:12 PM

well...If you want to take that route, the "realistic" one in an Xmen movie, there isnt really any movie in the genre you cant nitpick to death(including X1 and X2). I enjoyed it for what it was, an adventure where I left my brain at the door.

Oh, I disagree.  While there is certainly stuff you can nitpick in nearly any super hero movie (nothing comes to mind for Dark Knight, but I'm sure there is something), X3 actually beats you over the head with its oppressive stupidity.  I.e., I don't blame X3 for not being perfect in thinking through all of the ramifications of people with powers, I blame it for not even making the attempt.  Magneto is an evil genius, but you'd never know it in the climactic battle of X3.  During that entire scene he exhibits maybe half the smarts of Otis from the original Superman movie.  That sucked.  Seriously, why did he bother bringing an army of pawns if he wasn't going help them?  Why did he leave Wolverine and Colossus unmolested when they are the easiest heroes for him to deal with (not to mention the ones most dangerous to his army)?  If you're writing that scene, you *have* to answer that question.  There is nothing half as stupid in either of the other XMen movies.
th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2009, 12:27:49 AM »

You know why I hate X3?  Because the ending of X2 was so good, offered so much promise on what the third one could be, that I couldn't wait until the next one came out, a feeling I don't think I had had since the end of Empire Strikes Back.

X3 took a big steaming shit all over that potential, and I haven't even had the stomach to go back to the previous movies since then (though I am craving watching X2 right now so that I can actually see Wolvie during a berserker rage- HOW DO YOU MAKE A WOLVERINE MOVIE WITHOUT HIM GOING INTO A BERSERKER RAGE?!?!).

Mike Dunn
th'FOOL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2009, 01:21:50 AM »

Ok, so I just re-watched the scene in X-Men 2 where Stryker's er, strike force, invades the school, and his first words to Wolverine were "What has it been, fifteen years?"

So how old does that make Scott?

And then there's that handy post-hypnotic trigger....

Watching X-Men 2 is making me despise X-Men Origins Wolverine even more.  retard

Mike Dunn
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2009, 07:58:51 PM »

Seriously, why did he bother bringing an army of pawns if he wasn't going help them?  

- Because he's Magneto and he's above that sort of thing.  Like Phil Jackson, he wants them to work it out by themselves.

Why did he leave Wolverine and Colossus unmolested when they are the easiest heroes for him to deal with (not to mention the ones most dangerous to his army)?

- Because Ian McKellan is gay and he wanted to "molest" the 2 hottest X-Men in a different way later.  Not suitable for PG-13.  Also because in the comic books he always throws Colossus into Wolverine and it was getting boring for him to use the same strategy.

icon_surprised   icon_twisted

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: