http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 04:49:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worse thing i have ever heard-Eddie Murphy to join Twins sequel  (Read 231 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »

This last year or two i have had a lot of bad news,this i think may just top it if it turns out to be true because I am still hoping that it is a bad Pre-April Fool joke

NYDailyNews

What could possibly top the 1988 comedy “Twins,” with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito as the titular mismatched brothers?

How about adding 50% more star power for a sequel.

Eddie Murphy is attached to star in the appropriately-titled “Triplets,” which is in development from Universal Pictures and producer Ivan Reitman, who directed the original “Twins,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Though all three stars are signed up for the project — which involves brothers who were conceived experimentally and separated at birth — there is no script or director attached yet.

The original grossed $112 million at the box office.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/twins-sequel-triplets-eddie-murphy-joining-danny-devito-arnold-schwarzenegger-article-1.1053471#ixzz1qdgUGQBF

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 03:01:25 AM »

Never happen. Taylor Kitsch (off the spectacular  Roll Eyes that was John Carter, and the Battleship movie that everyone has been waiting their whole LIVES for) is the clear choice.  Fabulous

Playing
PC
-Meltdown (Steam early access)
-Running With Soldiers (Steam early access)
-Breach & Clear
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »

Ughh.  Arnold seems to be taking anything that is offered at this point, I guess because of his negative rep after the whole thing with his ex.  That movie he's in this summer, Last Stand, looks like a disaster in the making.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: