http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 09:36:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you use a public toilet that is hugely soiled?  (Read 1429 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:21:52 PM »

Without getting graphic, had to use the bathroom at work.  Walk into stall one and it appears as if someone's butt had literally exploded all over the inside of the bowl.  No way sez me.  Next stall is good and they even fixed the broken seat.  Bonus!
I prep the seat with the good ole protective toilet paper and sit down.  Dood walks in, sits on stall one as if it were nothing and has at it.  
I was appalled.

Public toilets are so foul even when they're 'clean'.  For dude to allow himself to hover over that mess?  Man.
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 09:26:56 PM »

I won't use a dirty seat, but nothing in the bowl bothers me.  I do tend to avoid using public toilets where possible though.

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 09:33:46 PM »

Shit in the sink.  Problem solved.

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
rickfc

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 09:34:29 PM »

I tend to avoid shitting in public restrooms.  I've gotten myself accustomed to going during the times when I'm normally home.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »

It's not usually hugely soiled until AFTER I use it.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 10:12:17 PM »

if it was the last stall or only stall and i had a turtle head poking through then sure i would use it,if the seat was damaged then i guess i would have to use the old Hover conversion(it feeds on garbage icon_wink)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Scuzz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 11:03:45 PM »

If I had to go I would use the garbage can if I had to......
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 11:15:43 PM »

That's why you don't go in the bowl. Sit on the edge of the tank and let fly.

'Upperdecker' I believe it's called.  icon_lol

Playing: ? 360 | FO: New Vegas | BF4 PC / 360 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 11:22:56 PM »

Urinals at work were just packed. A guy finishes and I take his place. Upon unzipping, I'm immediately hit with a feeling of warmth produced by his urine. It was all I could do to prevent myself from vomiting.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 12:22:41 AM »

Quote from: Scuzz on December 02, 2010, 11:03:45 PM

If I had to go I would use the garbage can if I had to......

I've had a notoriously bad digestive system at various times over the years, and yeah, at certain times I couldn't care less if there's even a seat. During times with less pressure, I've been known to pass over a particularly unsavory looking bathroom.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
vizionblind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 12:27:21 AM »

Quote from: ATB on December 02, 2010, 09:21:52 PM

Without getting graphic, had to use the bathroom at work.  Walk into stall one and it appears as if someone's butt had literally exploded all over the inside of the bowl.  No way sez me.  Next stall is good and they even fixed the broken seat.  Bonus!
I prep the seat with the good ole protective toilet paper and sit down.  Dood walks in, sits on stall one as if it were nothing and has at it.  
I was appalled.

Public toilets are so foul even when they're 'clean'.  For dude to allow himself to hover over that mess?  Man.
you do realize it has been proven that the protective paper does NOTHING
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 01:47:26 AM »

Saw the same thing happen where someone apparently missed the entire toilet and had some small explosion while doing their thing. I couldn't figure that out. How do you miss the entire seat? And what the hell is going on to make a splatter pattern like that? It was at least two weeks before I even considered using that stall. If someone actually sat in it while I was in the other stall I'd break protocol and ask what the hell they thought they were doing.

Thankfully our office is pretty decent and while every once in awhile there's some disgusting backup or what not the cleaning crews come by twice daily to make sure everythings in order (poor them). But damn that incident just didn't make a damn bit of sense to me.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 02:08:58 AM »

This is what I hate....

One day I walked into the office bathroom and turned the corner to the stalls just as someone was walking towards the sink. He had clearly used one of the stalls but the toilet was no longer flushing and I got there just too late to see the stall door swinging. There are three stalls so I had to make a call. Which one did he come from? I pick the middle one, because I figured he would have picked an end stall to allow for a buffer stall in case someone else came in. I unzip, lower the pants and sit down. The seat is warm. Damn, I chose wrong.
ScubaV

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 02:34:37 AM »

I felt bad the other day.  I did my business, went to flush, and nothing.  The tank was empty of water and not filling.  I didn't know what to do so I just left.  At least the toilet paper was covering everything up.

I have absolute faith in the power of people to be stupid.

My vision is augmented.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 05:42:36 AM »

I prep the seat with the good ole protective toilet paper and sit down.

I don't get this practice.  What do you do to your own ass that you need it be so spotlessly clean that it can't possibly touch a toilet seat?  What disease are you going to get if you didn't have the paper?  I would rather my ass touch the seat than the possibility of my fingers when laying down the paper.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
theohall

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 09:15:29 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on December 03, 2010, 05:42:36 AM

I don't get this practice.  What do you do to your own ass that you need it be so spotlessly clean that it can't possibly touch a toilet seat?  What disease are you going to get if you didn't have the paper?  I would rather my ass touch the seat than the possibility of my fingers when laying down the paper.

The seat paper for is for the the idioitic germophobes.  Even though it has been proven the paper does nothing, it makes them feel more secure from the germs they will catch anyway via:
1) door handles
2) faucet on/offs (hot/cold)
3) paper towel dispensers (non-auto feeding types which require actual physical contact)
4) goofy priests who believe god cleanses you with prayer
5) Leaders who believe killing all witnesses can hide their past
this list could go on for days, but I will stop with those four.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »

Quote from: theohall on December 03, 2010, 09:15:29 AM

Quote from: The Grue on December 03, 2010, 05:42:36 AM

The seat paper for is for the the idioitic germophobes.  Even though it has been proven the paper does nothing, it makes them feel more secure from the germs they will catch anyway via:
1) door handles
2) faucet on/offs (hot/cold)
3) paper towel dispensers (non-auto feeding types which require actual physical contact)
4) goofy priests who believe god cleanses you with prayer
5) Leaders who believe killing all witnesses can hide their past
this list could go on for days, but I will stop with those four.

Your count is off.

lynch theohall

At my work we have 200 men, 15 women, and 4 stalls for men, and likely 8 for women.

At 10:30am if you need to go, you're guaranteed a pre-warmed seat.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Exodor
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 03:00:25 PM »

Quote from: theohall on December 03, 2010, 09:15:29 AM

The seat paper for is for the the idioitic germophobes.  Even though it has been proven the paper does nothing, it makes them feel more secure

I always wonder if the toilet seat paper people use keyboards
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 03:30:49 PM »

In my office there are 45 women and 7 men.   We have 4 restrooms with no urinals all single use, so you have no idea how nasty some women can be.  Recently, we had a rash used tampons and maxipads being left on the floor or the near the trash can.  Women standing over the toilet to urinate which causes the fucking piss to go all over the place.  So, the men have decided to use the Men's public restroom across the hall from out offices   eek which tend to be cleaner and doesn't come with the surprises

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Louis Cypher

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »

We have someone at work that a few of us have nicknamed "The Boatman" He apparently lays down a bunch of toilet paper as his "raft" and drops his foul cargo on top. The stench is overwhelming because the raw feces haven't touched the water and most of the time it's in a semi liquid state. He probably needs to see a doctor. He has never been caught  ninja

Live Gamer Tag: Kitten0Death
PSN: CabriX
Scuzz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »

Quote from: Louis Cypher on December 03, 2010, 06:08:34 PM

We have someone at work that a few of us have nicknamed "The Boatman" He apparently lays down a bunch of toilet paper as his "raft" and drops his foul cargo on top. The stench is overwhelming because the raw feces haven't touched the water and most of the time it's in a semi liquid state. He probably needs to see a doctor. He has never been caught  ninja

A legend in his own time......... eek
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 06:52:47 PM »

Theo- I don't like having my butt touch where other men'sbutts have been.  If that's your thing have at it.

I also never touch door handles, paper towel dispensers or sink faucets in public restrooms.  I'm far from someone who is a germophobe, but public bathrooms gross me out.

And louis- I've heard those are called poop catchers.  Those who use them should be banned from the bathroom forever.
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 06:56:18 PM »

Quote from: ATB on December 03, 2010, 06:52:47 PM

I also never touch door handles, paper towel dispensers or sink faucets in public restrooms.  I'm far from someone who is a germophobe, but public bathrooms gross me out.

So you never use public restrooms then?

XBL: I3L00DFUMBLE  -  132,578     |     PSN: WalkingFumble     |     Nintendo Revolution:  1440 9434 2198 4442
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 07:10:33 PM »

I meant directly.  Ill use a paper towel or the sleeve on my shirt etc.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2010, 07:20:57 PM »

I was in Denver for the Great American Beer Festival last September. As you can imagine, I drank a lot of beer, and wasn't feeling too good the following morning. My friends and I ended up going to a breakfast place, but my stomach was very upset and didn't want to cooperate. This place was featured on Man vs. Food, and is known for their burritos. Unfortunately, I needed something bland so I had to order just eggs and toast. But even after just two bites of toast, I had to bolt to the bathroom.

Now, the men's room here just had a single toilet, and it was DISGUSTING! Shit was all OVER this damn thing, and there was no way in hell I was sticking my face anywhere close to it. No matter how much I had to puke. So I eventually made my way back to the table, still nauseous as hell. It took another 20 minutes or so, but my stomach eventually calmed down to the point where I could eat my food.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2010, 08:31:51 PM »

This thread stinks!!

(Man, you guys will discuss anything eh? )
Scuzz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 12:55:40 AM »

Quote from: msteelers on December 03, 2010, 07:20:57 PM

I was in Denver for the Great American Beer Festival last September. As you can imagine, I drank a lot of beer, and wasn't feeling too good the following morning. My friends and I ended up going to a breakfast place, but my stomach was very upset and didn't want to cooperate. This place was featured on Man vs. Food, and is known for their burritos. Unfortunately, I needed something bland so I had to order just eggs and toast. But even after just two bites of toast, I had to bolt to the bathroom.

Now, the men's room here just had a single toilet, and it was DISGUSTING! Shit was all OVER this damn thing, and there was no way in hell I was sticking my face anywhere close to it. No matter how much I had to puke. So I eventually made my way back to the table, still nauseous as hell. It took another 20 minutes or so, but my stomach eventually calmed down to the point where I could eat my food.

awesome control................... thumbsup
cheeba

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2010, 04:54:56 AM »

I also never touch door handles, paper towel dispensers or sink faucets in public restrooms.

I'm far from someone who is a germophobe

Actually I'd say that's pretty darn close.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2010, 02:42:11 PM »

It exists nowhere else in my life so  Tongue on you!

Again, if you're down with have other people's fecal matter on your person, have at it.
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 03:14:58 PM »

Quote from: ATB on December 04, 2010, 02:42:11 PM

Again, if you're down with have other people's fecal matter on your person, have at it.

Hate to break it to you, but you almost certainly have some small amount of fecal molecules anyway.
Louis Cypher

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 03:35:53 PM »

Quote from: godhugh on December 04, 2010, 03:14:58 PM

Quote from: ATB on December 04, 2010, 02:42:11 PM

Hate to break it to you, but you almost certainly have some small amount of fecal molecules anyway.
drool

Live Gamer Tag: Kitten0Death
PSN: CabriX
hispanicgamer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 04:00:24 PM »

If it's touching cotton, I can't stop. I will use whatever facility is available. paranoid

" I enjoy Jizz in my pants as well. " - Harkonis
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010, 05:13:01 PM »

Theo- I don't like having my butt touch where other men'sbutts have been.  If that's your thing have at it.

I don't get it.  Are you afraid sitting directly on it will make you gay?  What do you think you'll get?  AIDS?

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Freezer-TPF-

First in war and peace, second in the NL East.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010, 06:54:48 PM »

Quote from: hispanicgamer on December 04, 2010, 04:00:24 PM

Leaked shot from Fallout 4?

Signature on file at the county clerk's office.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 12:23:23 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on December 04, 2010, 05:13:01 PM

I don't get it.  Are you afraid sitting directly on it will make you gay?  What do you think you'll get?  AIDS?

Yes. That is what I think grue. You've cracked the case.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: