http://gamingtrend.com
July 22, 2014, 11:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why why WHY?! CSI Finale to be directed by Tarantino...  (Read 1074 times)
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: February 24, 2005, 03:39:28 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/24/television.tarantino.reut/index.html

Damn it...don't jack up my favorite show!

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Rob_Merritt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 03:44:05 PM »

Too late. Wil Wheaton was on the show

http://www.wilwheaton.net/mt/archives/001793.php

RedJak
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 05:56:13 PM »

That could be great!

"Okay, okay....I have this idea.  Just work with me here.  We start out the show like usual with some crime thingy happening but we amp up the blood and gore by like a million.  I mean real road pizza.  And so they take the bodies back and do the autopsy whatever.  But here is the twist...they are like living dead cause I have always admired the whole zombie genre but they ain't just regular zombies, Jack! They are real Vegas hipster zombies.  It's like a decomposing Rat Pack swinging out on the town...."
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 05:58:15 PM »

The show already kinda lost me this year with the ridiculous splitting the team up forced conflict nonsense. So fucking stupid. New people I dont want to deal with, conflict between gil and catherine that doesnt work, and an upcoming romance between catherine and warrick that will most likely not be cool.

I remember teh first 3 seasons or so. Each episode usually ended with some kind of reflection, or occassionaly Gil getting to go on a roller coaster. They were so much more...human. So much more dramatic.

Now it all seems like flash and glitz to me. Of course, I think about half of my favorite shows are being ruined this season, so I am quite bitter.
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 06:35:17 PM »

Quote from: "RedJak"
That could be great!

"Okay, okay....I have this idea.  Just work with me here.  We start out the show like usual with some crime thingy happening but we amp up the blood and gore by like a million.  I mean real road pizza.  And so they take the bodies back and do the autopsy whatever.  But here is the twist...they are like living dead cause I have always admired the whole zombie genre but they ain't just regular zombies, Jack! They are real Vegas hipster zombies.  It's like a decomposing Rat Pack swinging out on the town...."

You must have missed last night's CSI:NY then.  While they didn't have road pizza, they had something pretty close.  The first corpse they found was nicknamed "pancake man."

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
RedJak
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 09:39:45 PM »

Quote from: "Graham"
You must have missed last night's CSI:NY then.  While they didn't have road pizza, they had something pretty close.  The first corpse they found was nicknamed "pancake man."

Yeah, I never really got into the New York flavor of the show.  But pancake man does sound interesting.

I actually get a kick out of splitting up the original crew of CSI just because it was such a totally cynical response to the cast members who tried to hold out for more money when this season started shooting.   Now pretty much anyone is expendable.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2005, 05:23:03 AM »

I`m assuming he has to blow up his ego some more...He`s talented in some areas, there`s no denying that. I just can`t stand him. :twisted: ...
 :wink:
BigRedCat
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2005, 05:45:46 PM »

Ever since I've heard about this I've been excited. The episode should be fantastic.
warning

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2005, 06:05:28 PM »

I only watched CSI once and the main guy looks just like an old, bad boss I used to have.

But I like Tarrantino so I might check that episode out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: